Chocolate lovers unite

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Chocolate lovers unite

Post by vampire_elf »

I went to that shop today and checked the range of chocolate with salt and, gosh, that stuff is expensive (somewhere around 5 to 7 euros per bar of chocolate - about 100g - but then the shop I went to isn't known for it's reasonable pricing ;) )!
There was one brand, named Bachhalm (just google it, it's a German site), they had milk chocolate with sea salt - they are the most expensive. And there's Bovetti, the have a broad range of delicious chooclates (about 5 euros per bar but absolutely worth it - if sometimes - very rarely - treat myself to one). The have, according to their website milk chocolate with eclat caramel and fleur the sel. I once had a bar of white chocolate fro that brand with crysallised blackberry (no real fruit only flaovour) that looked like tiny parts of an amethyst sprinkled all over the chocolate. My next treat will be the dark chocolate with crystallised blue mint. I love the chocolate and mint combination. But it's really expensive! *sigh*
I didn't fnd any other chocolate with salt, sorry. Maybe you just have to season your regular chocolate with salt! :lol:

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

If any of you go to Souplantation/Sweet Tomatoes, get their chocolate ice cream!!! It is amazing.
And Take 5's are amazing too. If you haven't heard of them, it's pretzels, peanuts, caramel, and peanut butter coated in chocolate--so good! It's got the salty and sweet thing happening.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
ChristinasHeadache
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ChristinasHeadache »

I love chocolate. Milk chocolate is the best! Darker chocolate is too bitter for me. Lindt milk chocolate truffles are the best chocolate treat ever! No nuts tho.. I can't stand nuts in chocolate.
eliselovesedwardx is my TwiTwin!
E<3B Team Edward, Knight in Shiny Volvo!
WreckingBall Operator in EDC Inc.~Lets break down some houses!~
Jr Staff Supervisor in Wingtear's Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe
Elisa the Spanker in Twilight Mafia

debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Today I was at Target and I saw red chili powder chocolate. For some reason it just seems like those two shouldn't be together.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

vampire_elf wrote:I went to that shop today and checked the range of chocolate with salt and, gosh, that stuff is expensive (somewhere around 5 to 7 euros per bar of chocolate - about 100g - but then the shop I went to isn't known for it's reasonable pricing ;) )!
There was one brand, named Bachhalm (just google it, it's a German site), they had milk chocolate with sea salt - they are the most expensive. And there's Bovetti, the have a broad range of delicious chooclates (about 5 euros per bar but absolutely worth it - if sometimes - very rarely - treat myself to one). The have, according to their website milk chocolate with eclat caramel and fleur the sel. I once had a bar of white chocolate fro that brand with crysallised blackberry (no real fruit only flaovour) that looked like tiny parts of an amethyst sprinkled all over the chocolate. My next treat will be the dark chocolate with crystallised blue mint. I love the chocolate and mint combination. But it's really expensive! *sigh*
I didn't fnd any other chocolate with salt, sorry. Maybe you just have to season your regular chocolate with salt! :lol:
Thank you! I'll look it up online and might check a delicatess shop and ask for the brand of chocolate you suggested. I can spend some money on a good bar of chocolate once in a while. It's just so enjoyingly!

Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
vampire_elf

Post by vampire_elf »

Lieziewiezie wrote: Thank you! I'll look it up online and might check a delicatess shop and ask for the brand of chocolate you suggested. I can spend some money on a good bar of chocolate once in a while. It's just so enjoyingly!

You're welcome! I agree about spending a bit more money on really good chocolate once in a while. I also like giving such chocolate bars as an additional little present to complement a christmas or birthday present! Especially those from Bovetti with the crystalzed stuff because the wrpping is party see-through and it looks really nice! But all the others are beautifully wrapped as well.

tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by tsvety »

Heyy! I am OBSESSED with chocolate! (hence my baner, which i made today :D you like?) I love all kinds of chocolate, but not white and not with nuts inside! yuck :P But I love hot white chocolate (the one you drink :D ) And I DO love the Lindt with orange... and the milk filling ones (like Milka Milkins). Oh and the best thing IN THE WORLD is the hot chocolate souffle (it's made with 4 kinds of chocolate or something)... *dreams* Oooh if you get the chance, you HAVE to try it! It's pure pleasure on a plate ;) *drool*
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^
vampire_elf

Post by vampire_elf »

tsvety: I love your banner! :D Right now I'm especially fond of nougat! Yummy!

clariissaa
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by clariissaa »

Yum Chocolate.
Snickers. and Twix. and Kit Kat. and Chocolate =9
tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by tsvety »

I personally like only Mars... Twix and Snickers have too much nuts inside :D Today's favourite isss -TUM TUM TUM- dark chocolate with sour cherry liqueur! Mmmm deliciousness!
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^