Chocolate lovers unite

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mz.cullenn
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Chocolate lovers unite

Post by mz.cullenn »

Tim Tam are LOVE!
Seriously.

I just finished a Hershey's bar before. Yum.
I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN.

Proud Cullenist, Member of Alice House and Supporter of Team Edward, Baby!
-VMT Queen of Diamonds-

I LOVE ME SOME JASPER.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

mz.cullenn wrote:Tim Tam are LOVE!
Seriously.

I just finished a Hershey's bar before. Yum.
What are Tim Tams?
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
mz.cullenn
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by mz.cullenn »

debussygirl wrote:What are Tim Tams?
*Gasp*

Tim Tams are pretty much heaven in edible form! They are the most addictive chocolate biscuit...Ever.

I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN.

Proud Cullenist, Member of Alice House and Supporter of Team Edward, Baby!
-VMT Queen of Diamonds-

I LOVE ME SOME JASPER.
dimber
Fishing with Charlie

Post by dimber »

How could I miss this thread :shock: :lol:

I absolutely adore chocolate and, if I wasn't on a perennial diet, I'd eat it at any time of the day. I guess chocolate fits winter and romantic moments perfectly, though.

My favourite flavour is dark chocolate with 75% of cocoa. I also love hazelnut and chili chocolate. And...what about chocolate with puffed rice? Delicious....I'd better stop now otherwise I'll drool all over my laptop :mrgreen:
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...

vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by vampire_elf »

I could probably live without quite a few things but never without chocolate (I hardly go a day without eating at least a tiny bit of chocolate). I love all kinds of chocolate, with a slight preferance for dark chocolate.

About six weeks ago friends brought me a chocolate box from Switzerland as a gift and wow, that was heavenly chocolate.... It was from a chocolate maker named Frey.
Oh, and I can highly recommend a special kind of hot chocolate (I think it's Italian but I bought one from Lindt) that's really viscous and creamy, a bit like pudding but way better!
And chocolate chips cookies....!!!!
Someone said peanut butter is chocolate's best friend (Reese's are delicious but we don't have them here in Europe - at least not in my country)! True, but there are some other best friends were chocolate is concerned! like mint, strawberry or orange.

I could go an forever about chocolate....hmmmmm! :D

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

Caramel and raspberry are good friends of chocolate too!! :D
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
vampire_elf

Post by vampire_elf »

For me caramel is a better friend thand raspberry! Oh, and cranberry (with dark chocolate)!!! :D

Btw, just so you know how muh I love chocolate, my boyfriend (who's indifferent to chocolate) claimed today that I would trade him for a lifetime supply of chocolate. Tempting! :lol: Just kidding!

debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

mz.cullenn wrote:
debussygirl wrote:What are Tim Tams?
*Gasp*

Tim Tams are pretty much heaven in edible form! They are the most addictive chocolate biscuit...Ever.

Do they sell them in packages or do you make them? I'm really curious now!!

And NO Reese's in Europe??? How do you people live??? I love the reese's commercial, Stop global warming or else all the reese's will melt!!! Gah! That's a way to get me involved with the environment!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

vampire_elf wrote:For me caramel is a better friend thand raspberry! Oh, and cranberry (with dark chocolate)!!! :D

Btw, just so you know how muh I love chocolate, my boyfriend (who's indifferent to chocolate) claimed today that I would trade him for a lifetime supply of chocolate. Tempting! :lol: Just kidding!
Haha. WAIT. How can you date someone who is indifferent towards chocolate?! Haha. Oh well. I guess if he is OK with sharing you with chocolate. :lol:

I LOVE Ghirardelli chocolate. Oh, YUM.
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
vampire_elf

Post by vampire_elf »

StupidxLamb wrote:Haha. WAIT. How can you date someone who is indifferent towards chocolate?! Haha. Oh well. I guess if he is OK with sharing you with chocolate. :lol:
Well, it leaves more chocolate for me! :D Don't get me wrong, he does eat chocolate (not as often as I do, though) but he's not enthusiastic about it himself (he did give me a chocolate fountain for my birthday last year, though, so I he's forgiven 8-) ). He's more into custard (huge amounts of it)...

About the Reese's: you probably do get them in Europe, just not in Austria (at least not at a normal supermarket) :roll: