The fashion thread

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: The fashion thread

Post by Miista Cullen »

WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote:

Indeed it's ewwww.

You live in America, whilst I live in Australia, so I'll be seeing your trend in probably the next 4 months, Laugh.Out.Loud :P Thank god for that ^_^
ahhaaa well sorry for the girls there...
that why i looove america... THE LAND OF THE TRENDS!!
but.... the bright colors is SUPER DUPER IN FOR SUMMER! just read it :]
I love America too, even though I'm Australia T_T

O.o wait....It's all coming back...I think Australia's already been through the brightly coloured clothes before. Thats our last years trend. We're in the more casual, elegant style now. With blouses, and light coloured clothes such as grey, white and vanilla with passionate red accessories or patterns with flowers on them and gladiator shoes (thats for the girls) whilst for the boys are just normal light coloured clothes...
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

I just got back from the mall and finally got some white skinny jeans which my mom isn't aware of their skinnyness yet, I only showed her the texture. I got a cute tank top from American Eagle and and white button down shirt from Aero(for school concerts I'm in and that's were the pants came from) I got a long sleeved brown shirt at Hollister whilst my neighbors(the army my mom enlisted to make sure I don't pick out tons of emo stuff) watched the live camera image of Huntington Beach. I also got well that's about it, all under a hundred dollars, and that's six items. Woot!
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

Hey guys!
Trend Spotting ALERT!!!
FLORAL!!
and
Burberry!
and
Blazers!

Floral: Classic look, Less girly and more polished, rich floral prints are blooming all over the red carpet, and in the streets around you! Image

Burberry: Anglomania alert! Hollywood's bold and beautiful go to It Brit brand Burberry when hitting the red carpet. Burberry has always been in! but the trench coat taking the trend by a sweep!

Blazers: Classic cover-up! try tailored blazers instead of the standard cardigan or trench coat. Dress up a casual outfit with a tailored blazer! ready to go any where!
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
AshleyC
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by AshleyC »

Dislike Burberry. Imo for girls its all about subtlety : ) Now if you wanna go on to guys things ... : )
Male, England. : )

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profi ... 1&ref=name

Feel Free To Add Meee : )
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

AshleyC wrote:Dislike Burberry. Imo for girls its all about subtlety : ) Now if you wanna go on to guys things ... : )
sooooo you want guys fashion?!?! If so i got alot of trick up my sleeve. That is if you want to hear what it up in guys fashion?
AshleyC
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by AshleyC »

Go mad.

WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

AshleyC wrote:Go mad.
ahaha i will
TO TEEN VOGUE!
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

For guys:
Fade to Blue!
for the spring pastels and cream colors. Washed out jeans, with hot rip in them.
Kinda like the skater/califonia surfer dude style!! but not as up beat. More laid back, but urban.
I call it Cool and The Gang (sorry i can't get the pictue on here) http://www.denimology.co.uk/2009/01/tee ... o_blue.php that the pic
But skinny ties and blazers (navy, black and red very in for guys) but for guys it very differnt then for girls. most girls take alot of time and interest in what the wear and look like but as for guys u are much more laid back. so pastels it is! but not pink peach or purple YUCK! light green faded blue! cream
AshleyC
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by AshleyC »

Cool, personally I like the way a lot of people dress in the Twilight film .. Although I dressed like this before I saw the film lol.

allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

AshleyC wrote:Cool, personally I like the way a lot of people dress in the Twilight film .. Although I dressed like this before I saw the film lol.
i liked that look for guys too... esp. when guys where pea coats..... HOTTTT
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa