Favorite Couples, not from Twilight.

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Re: Favorite Couples, not from Twilight.

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

The Keisha'ra
Danica/Zane
Nicias/Hai
Oliza/Betia
Marus/Urban
Kel/Rei

Nyeusigrube:
Jessica/Aubrey
Risika/Alexander (it's NOT really twincest since they don't share genetic material anymore)
Sarah/Nikolas
Turquoise/Jaguar
Ravyn/Gabriel
Turquoise/Nathaniel
Erin/Sassy
Shevaun/Adjila

Criminal Minds:
Garcia/Morgan
Hotch/Emily

Other Stuff:
Peter/Evie
Kaye/Roiben
Max/Fang
Gemma/Kartik
Pippa/Fee
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
emilycullenx
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by emilycullenx »

Ron/Hermione because honestly... they're too cute.
Light/Misa even if they are dysfunctional in the movie...
Jack/Rose because Titanic really IS sort of epic...
"every single memory is erasing;
going back to the times when we were strangers.
"
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

After watching some A Walk to Remember on television last night, I would have to say a favorite is Landon and Jamie. I love how he becomes better because of her & all the sweet little things he does for her.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Fiery Firefly
Settled in Forks

Post by Fiery Firefly »

Haruka/ Michiru from Sailor Moon- Oh my gosh! These two are my favorite couple and the first homosexual couple I ever liked in fiction. While most of you are looking for a Edward or Jacob I'm looking for a male Haruka. :D I can't even describe these two's relationship, its one of those thigns you have to see for yourself. They're also the only couple I liked that ever happened...

Paul/Dawn- From Pokemon (also known as Ikarishipping) This is never going to happen, I know. I still ship them because they are so cute together! Especcially Paul :oops: Also: "When a life meets another life something is born" Squee! :D

Zuko/ Katara- from Avatar (also known as Zutara) Yes I'm a Zutaraian! I just felt they had more in common with each otehr then the people they actually ended up with. Like they both lost there moms and the Southern Raiders was so shippy I squeed the entire way through.
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

After reading Envy, my favourite Luxe couple is Diana and Henry. Though they got themselves into a bit of a mess, don't know how that'll be resolved...
And I like Ophelia/Hamlet from the play Hamlet, since I just read a book about them.

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Angel/Collins from RENT

And even though I saw more Katniss/Peeta I think I like Katniss/Gale better, it seems less....contrived I guess. Can't wait to see the wrench THAT throws in the next book.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

Link/Midna - Twilight Princess

Well, any other LoZ game and I'd say Link/Zelda, but to be honest, in this game there's more Midna than Zelda and they seem to have a little something for each other. Besides, it's never the same Link in each game; it's always a reincarnation of the first Link.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Jack/Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas.
sorry if it's been mentioned already.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
TheElysianSoul
Wandering Through Town

Post by TheElysianSoul »

My favorite pairings? Well, the one in my avatar says it all. 8-)

To those who don't know, that's Edward Elric and Winry Rockbell from Fullmetal Alchemist. I also support AlphonsexMei and RoyxRiza, as well as a few shippings like HavocxRiza, AlxWinry, and the ever-famous yaoi pairings RoyxEd and HavocxEd. There's a lot more, but I fear my message might be too long. :lol:

As for none-FMA and Twilight pairings... I support KeichixShion (Higurashi), SasukexSakura and NarutoxSasuke (Naruto), AmericaxEngland and ChibitaliaxHoly Roman Empire(Hetalia), and RaitoxL (Death Note).

For book-related pairings... well, I'm a Harry Potter multi-shipper too. :D Among my favorite pairings are RonxHermione, DracoxHermione and SiriusxRemus. I also enjoy EragonxArya and MurtaghxEragon (Inheritance Cycle), Mrs. CoulterxAsriel and WillxLyra (His Dark Materials).
I'm a Fullmetal Alchemist fangirl, and right there on my avatar is my OTP. :D
jacobblacklover96
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by jacobblacklover96 »

Ginny W./ Harry P. -Harry potter

Zoey R./ Erik -House Of Night

Tom Felton and ME -My Dreams...
Thanks to Shel for the Awesome Banner!
Mafia: Marta Santorini APPC Shopper
Team Jasper....TEAM JACOB!! R.I.P. Shaun's 9 year old bro, Kyle S. 2/2/09