Baby Boomer Lexiconers-- The 40 + thread

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Re: Baby Boomer Lexiconers-- The 40 + thread

Post by TillyWhitlock »

Hey guys. I'm Tilly Whitlock from the Team Rose Thread. We were having a Car Wash/BBQ and we would like to extend the invitation to you guys. We hope you can make it.

http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu33 ... cture3.png
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
Katwomankath
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Baby Boomer Lexiconers-- The 40 + thread

Post by Katwomankath »

Hi everyone.
I haven't been on in a while life has been crazy. My father is not doing well and I had to fly to Salt Lake City to go help out with him. I'm there now and will be home on Friday. I'm happy to say that one plus to this trip is that I might get to meet in person some of the wonderful friends that I have made from the Lex and the Dex. I am so excited. It helps make this trip not so hard to deal with. Lunch on Wednesday.

I hope everyone had a pleasant Fathers Day. I was lucky enough to spend the day with my Father which I haven't done for years. It was a rough day for him physically but I'm glad I got to spend it with him all the same.

My husband flew into California on Friday morning and I flew out on Saturday. It was good he could be there with the kids until Tuesday so they only have two days on their own before I get back home. Thank God for good kids, friends, and neighbors.
Banner thanks to Ouisa!