Dreams

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
NKistheshiz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Dreams

Post by NKistheshiz »

It was my first ever vampire dream.

And thanks, I thought it was so cute! And I love Emmett so it all worked out.
Inquisitive and thoughtful,
she was the challenge he'd been waiting for;
a reminder that creativity runs deep like secrets.
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

i haven't had a twilight dream in forever! when i was first reading the series i had them every night. there was one ( and i was always me, but in bella's place...edward loved me!) where me and edward were in the meadow, and then there was a gust of wind and the whole family appeared looking all solemn. then alice said that the volturi were coming and edward had to bite me right then. so edward bit my wrist and started biting me more and i was screaming and falling down and carlisle was trying to talk me through it and then....i woke up. that was probably the longest one....

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

So when I was little, I had a dream that me, my brother, sister, and some of my cousins were being chased by a vampire. We were running all over my neighborhood, and finally we landed in this big van we used to have to hide from the vampire. But he found us, and all of my siblings and my cousins scrambled out, but the vampire caught me. By now, practically my whole family was out, watching me. The vampire said, "One of you can take her place." I looked at my parents, my aunts, uncles, grandparents, everyone, and no one offered to take my place. I could feel his nail on my neck, stroking it, then he bent toward my neck. Then I woke up, terrified.
So you can imagine why Twilight is the only vampire book I've read.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

*sigh* I had a dream that I was talking to Edward and I woke up right as he was going to kiss me.

I had another one that was exactly like Bella running through the plaza in New Moon. It was so scary because I thought I wasn't going to make it. And then I smacked into Edward and woke up. I was sweating and freezing cold at the same time and my heart was pounding.

Last night I had a dream that my BF Greg came home from his vacation early and when I woke up I was all excited and then it was just a dream and I was depressed.
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
singleduetoedward
Learning to Love Green

Post by singleduetoedward »

I had my first Twilight related dream the other night. Or morning I guess. First I was dreaming that Michael Cera was my boyfriend and I was getting an abortion (sad). Then my phone went off and I woke up and answered a text and went back to sleep and dreamed that I was Bella and Edward was sitting at my kitchen table. I could feel his heartbeat from where I was sitting. I got up and put my hands on his chest and then I woke up right before I was going to kiss him. My silly subconscious doesn't know that vampires don't have heartbeats I guess. Or maybe that's how Bella's heartbeat sounds to Edward. It was like surround sound. Very strange, but nice!
My life was an unending, unchanging midnight. It must, by necessity, always be midnight for me. So how was it possible that the sun was rising now, in the middle of my midnight?
Gemini93
Settled in Forks

Post by Gemini93 »

I had this absolutely HORRIBLE dream last night where this fire started and all these houses were burning and people were dying and I was trying to help but I couldn't to anything and people I knew were dying and there was fire everywhere...it was HORRIBLE I couldn't think straight for like an hour after I woke up.

It was one of those dreams where you realize you're dreaming and you want to and try to dream of something else but you can't seem to snap out of that dream. It was bad.
***INSERT WITTY AND CREATIVE TWILIGHT-RELATED BANNER HERE***
moon sidhe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by moon sidhe »

Gemini93 wrote: It was one of those dreams where you realize you're dreaming and you want to and try to dream of something else but you can't seem to snap out of that dream. It was bad.
Ugh. I hate those dreams. Even when I wake up from those I just have this lingering panic that takes a while to wear off.

Has anyone ever had a dream with a narrator? I had this ridiculously visually normal and boring dream where I was sitting on the couch, with the tv on, next to my mom. Everything was 100% as it appears in our house. And it would have been nothing to write about except the scene itself was muted and there was a narrator talking about some really...... strange things.... that were completely unrelated to the visuals.
You are in my blood like holy wine
and you taste so bitter but you taste so sweet
Oh I could drink a case of you darling
And I would still be on my feet
bite_me

Post by bite_me »

moon sidhe wrote: . . . and there was a narrator talking about some really...... strange things.... that were completely unrelated to the visuals.
hahahaa! that sounds funny. (unless it was a nightmare?)

recently i've just been having dreams exactly like my normal life except one or two things are off . . . like the german teacher (female by the way) has a moustache . . . or i'm sittting on a cow instead of a chair.

does anyone have dreams where they cant open their eyes properly? it's like when you have conjunctivitis or something and i have to literally pull them open with my fingers and hold them there to see anything.
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
moon sidhe

Post by moon sidhe »

bite_me wrote: hahahaa! that sounds funny. (unless it was a nightmare?)
No, it wasn't a nightmare. Just super weird. The voice was talking about how this sense that humans have that there's a higher power-- God, Jesus, Allah, whatever you want to call it-- is actually these beings that live in another dimension. They are aware of us, but we are barely aware of them, and obviously misinterpret that awareness. And it was saying all this as I'm sitting on the couch with my Mom. And my mom and I, in the dream, were not aware there was a narrative voice. I had this dream several years ago but I've always remembered it because it was just so freaking WEIRD.
bite_me wrote:recently i've just been having dreams exactly like my normal life except one or two things are off . . . like the german teacher (female by the way) has a moustache . . . or i'm sittting on a cow instead of a chair.
:lol: :lol: :lol: That's hysterical.

bite_me wrote:does anyone have dreams where they cant open their eyes properly? it's like when you have conjunctivitis or something and i have to literally pull them open with my fingers and hold them there to see anything.
That's never happened to me... I wonder if that's your body realizing that your eyes are, in fact, closed.
You are in my blood like holy wine
and you taste so bitter but you taste so sweet
Oh I could drink a case of you darling
And I would still be on my feet
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

I dream of something related to Twilight every night.