Dreams

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Dreams

Post by Pel »

Have any of you had the most bizarre or incredibly real dreams? What about Nightmares that are so real there is a blur between the dream world and reality?
I have personally had a lot of vampire dreams (probably caused by reading Twilight/New Moon and watching vampire movies late at night... lol) but is this just me??
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Dreams

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

I had like 3 nightmares in the past 2 weeks.

The first one was that I was at the Breaking Dawn Midnight Release Party and I was there with my brother, mom, Carris, Kelsey, and me. The release party had like only 10 people there. And I was sitting on the floor waiting for my book to come. And then people starting screaming because it was midnight and we were finally going to get the books. And then the screaming got all high pitch and it was actually an earthquake, but it only lasted for like 5 seconds. It ended there.

The second dream was that I was outside of my school cafeteria talking to my friend. It was time for class so I went in, but then I saw that everyone was under the tables. We were having a code red lock down. So I quickly went under the table. I was really scared and people around me were like shaking. Finally the shooter came in a he had a gun with him, but the worse part was that he was one of our teacher. The dream ended there.

I don't want to talk about the last one because it's too complicated.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
VampireKnight
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by VampireKnight »

Lately I've just been having dreams that do not make sense at all. I really need to get a dream journal because I forget them way too easily.

One of the weirder ones I've had lately is like a scene from Panic Room where the guy sends me to find these two children who aren't in the group because the mother tried to hide them. I found the kids but had trouble finding the panic room to hide them. Weird. Nothing scary happened though.
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

dude, awesoem dream thread.

i have the craziest dreams and they all have some mythical escense to it.
the most realistic one was where jasper, amazingly there, was trying to show control, going all around some random town , i was hiding and running- no one stopped him and for some reason he couldnt catch me. then at the very end, i woke up screaming cause of a pain. it happened like a month ago?
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
Christine!
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Christine! »

I had a dream last night about this serial killer who kept killing everyone, so I had to go back in time to stop him.
But the frist time I went back it didn't work,
so I had to go back again and stop him from killing anyone.

And then I had one that I was at my friends new house, and I was taking a shower. And her water was made up of one third rose, and so if you put it in a container and let it sit, it would turn into rose scented soap.
previously ChristineAnn, incase you didn't figure that out:)
arynlee
Settled in Forks

Post by arynlee »

i had one of the most amazing dreams last night!! i was dating Rob Pattinson and he was over at my house just hanging out with my friends and me watching movies...talking in his sexy british accent...and it was the first time my friends had met him and there were all like HOLY CRAP he is gorgeous! haha so then the night goes on and my friends leave and he's getting ready to leave as well and he stops and turns around and kisses me and says he was waiting all night to that!! it felt exactly like a kiss between edward and bella...heart racing loss of words it was amazing!! and then i woke up (very sad i did) but heart was literally racing!!

sigh..i want to have this dream again lol
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

Sometimes I have this dream where I'm going around killing people, and its usually my family! It seems so real and I have to force myself awake because it scares sooo much. It just seems so incredibly real. After I wake myself up, I am terrified to go back to sleep again.
jacob-rox-my--sox
Learning to Love Green

Post by jacob-rox-my--sox »

dreams
i dream very weirdly

you know apparently if you dream of weddings it means someone close to you is going to die
and me and like 3 more of my friends dreamed about weddings
and then this girl from the class down from us died

IT WAS SO FREAKY!
Nessa645
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Nessa645 »

So I keep having these weird dreams that I'm marring my boyfriend then when I look up to tell him I DO he turns into Channing Tatum or Kellan Lutz. Yeah crazy right.
midnight_fix
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by midnight_fix »

I don't usually remember my dreams ever with the exception of my pregnancies. When I was pregnant I would have the most off-the-wall dreams and I would actually remember them.
The best was shortly after I found out I was pregnant I had a dream that I had the baby but it wasn't a baby it was a chicken finger. So there I was feeding the baby/ckn finger in the high chair and my mom was there so I asked her why did my baby end up being a ckn finger? And she just looked at me nonplussed and said "Oh, sometimes that just happens." The weirdest thing about the whole thing is that in the dream I didn't find any of it at all weird. :lol:
My baby turning out to be food seemed to be a reoccurring theme in my dreams cause I also dreamed a had a real baby but it eventually turned into a head of lettuce and so I washed it in the sink. It must have something to do with at the time I worked in the food industry prepping food so maybe that's why - I dunno.
I wrote them all in the baby books so my kids could read them later and hopefully get a kick out of them.
Edward talks to me in my head.....they tried to give me medication for that but I wouldn't let them.