Dreams

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Re: Dreams

Post by threethings »

Starless*Eyes wrote:I remember this really freaky dream I had once were I actually woke up sobing for at least ten minutes.
In the dream I was outside with my friends "Tasha" and "Susan", then my friend "Emma"'s mother comes up to us and tells us that "Emma" has died. I began to cry so hard and then "Emma" shows up, (because apparently I was seeing ghosts?) and I began screaming at her and asking her why she died and how could she leave me. I can't remember much but it was so frightening that when I woke up I couldn't stop crying. I imagined what it would be like if something like that ever did happen and I kind of lost it.
Then later when I got ahold of myself, I tried calling her because I was paranoid but she wouldn't answer her phone. Luckily later that day she was on msn.

So this other time, I left our house phone on my nighttable next to my bed because I had told my mum to call from her work so I wouldn't over sleep. I later had this bizarre dream where I went to reach for the phone and go hand it to my mum. Weird enough, right when I handed it to her in the dream, I was awaken by the real phone ringing. As I looked at the caller ID, it was my mum calling to wake me up.
That's creepy! I always have dreams where I incorporate noises just before they happen. Strange.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

My dreams are always really weird. They're usually very vivid so that sometimes it's hard for me to remember what really happened and what I just dreamed.

For example, have you seen the Twilight movie trailer where Bella drops an apple and it bounces off of Edward's shoe to his hands and he's holding the apple just like the cover of the book Twilight? Well, I thought that it was so cool! But then, later on, i was telling my friend about it and I couldn't remember if that part was really in the trailer or if I just dreamed it. :roll: Weird, right?

Love,
*Wanderer*
Last edited by *Wanderer* on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LipsForeverSealed
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: In a black leather chair, that spins, *spin* weee! In Ireland

Post by LipsForeverSealed »

i had a dream about Rob Pattinson last night!
He came to visit a group of us and I was sooo excited so i kept eating chocolate ....?
And my friends mom was there she owned her own little shop that was set up in the music room and she wore a train conductor hat.., and I wanted to stay in that shop forever but then dad said we had to go, we walked along railways that were surrounded by bushes and trees and I don't know where we were going...

my dreams usually alwaays come from something I was thinking about during the day...
Of course i was thinking about RPattz.. :lol: but well more that day than most days as i desparately wanted to win tickets to the Twilight premiere in London and he would be there..! Ok so that competition was only open to residents of the UK but well i entered many many times anyway.... :roll:
Train relating things and friends mom? Yeah thats puzzling me!
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

I once aranged to meet a friend in town and asked her ton bring her friend aswell. The morning we were meant to go I got a text saying " I can't go but Bryony will because she likes you." Which I thought was a bit wierd and I couldn't remember if it was a dream or not. When my friend didn't turn up I decided it had actually happened but Bryony didn't turn up either and I got really confuzzled. Later It turned out that it was a dream and my friend had slept in and forgot to ask Bryony.
When I was younger I used to have a nightmare once every 2 years. The one that freaked me out most was when I was like 4 and it envolved me and My friend Charlotte were in this like nursery and we were the only ones there. there was this really bad vibe and at the end I saw the two childminders in the bathroom stabbing dolls, you know the ones that have pillows for bodies, and all this blood was spurting everywhere. it was really disturbing.
I haven't had a nightmare since i was around 11
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

debussygirl wrote:When my sister was in high school, I had a dream she had a baby and it was a girl. She named the baby a boy's name, and I was really confused in my dream. But then now, a few year's later, she's married to a guy who's last name is the baby name+son (I don't want to give the name for my sister's sake and to respect her privacy). But I was just like WHOA :shock: how did that happen? Now she's pregnant, and if she ends up having I girl I am claiming that dream prophetic (she finds out in november).
I am quoting myself because today my sister found out she's having a boy.
Dang, almost prophetic. But I guess it's better my dreams aren't prophetic, or else the universe would not make a lot of sense.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Sterling Snow
Location: chillen with Jasper, Draco, and the people in mah head

Post by Sterling Snow »

I have been having the best dreams lately (of course that means they're all Twilight related :) )

One was where there was a Twilight convention at a park near my house and Rob, Kellan, Taylor and Jackson were all there. Kellan said hi to me, but then I had to leave to compete in a swimming race in a huge cave. I finished the race (the finish line just so happened to be the Statue of Liberty) and climbed the bleachers to sit next to Taylor.

Another dream was where Rob and Jackson were working together to save Kristen from this gang who was going to kidnap her. Rob was racing to Port Angeles at top speed in the Volvo, while Jackson stayed behind at the house/control center, where he could see everything that was happening on his computer. They used walkie-talkies to communicate. It was pretty cool.
Yes, I love Harry Potter. Yes, I am in Slytherin. Will that be a problem?
Team Taylor and Team Robert
I'm baaaack! (and fangirlier than ever!!!)
If you know how to make banners/avatars, please pm me, cuz I'm in desperate need of one!
LilyMorgana

Post by LilyMorgana »

My dreams never make a lot of sense so I always 'edit' them after I wake up. I once had a Twilight related dream. It was one that made a little bit sense. Not a lot, so be warned. :)

So ... my sister and I have to go to a library and there's this new system. When you go in, you have to let this machine read your member card. When you go out, you have to let the system read the card again. Anyway, my sister forgets to show her card when she goes out and goes to the beach. Suddenly it's night and I have to find my sister. I go to the beach and find her there in the dark with Jasper and Alice. 8-) We go back inside and my sister realizes what she forgot after getting the bill of all those hours 'in the library'. We go back inside to find the owner but instead we find an illegal handyman. I try to ask him in Dutch where the owner is, but he doesn't understand. I switch to French. He doesn't understand. I switch to English. He still doesn't understand. I switch to German. Yay, he understands. He yells and the owner comes down the stairs. She takes care of our bill and I wake up. :?
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

The dream I can really remember is one about a girl who was being kept in some creepy, underground turret in something that looked like Hedes, with all these dead, rotting corpses. She was very beautiful, like classically, show-stoppingly beautiful. A guy, on a horse was riding towards her, totally Romeo and Juliet, but then this big shadow demon appeared and the guy began to fight the demon.

It was very weird. It's been an inspiration though.
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I have a lot of dreams, but I forget them very quickly.

Most recent involved a vicious greyhound tied to a tree outside a shop.
I didn't want it to bite me, so I always kept a safe distance, but the owners of the shop always glared at me.
I ran to the bus, which was full of people from another school. Someone had a balloon, and they threw it, but the driver got angry and chucked them to the dog. :D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

YAY! I am so glad I found this thread. I always have weird dreams.

Ok so lately I have been having dreams where I am in the same room as Taylor Lautner and he is with his girlfriend...
And I try to get them to break up so one of my dreams was that my friends and I were at the movies and I was throwing popcorn at his girlfriend... :?
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~