Dreams

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Re: Dreams

Post by roo-roo91 »

yup.
he used to be a crackhead.
i wish i could have called him that.
XP.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I don't think I dreamt last night, but a while ago I had a lex dream.

Can't remember though. :lol:
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

hooo boy.
get ready for a long long long post.
*cracks knuckles*
here's how it started.
i wrote the rest of my fic, with the fic about axl being the devil & a vampire included.
it was a really popular fic, with a following about as large as WA.
and then it happened.
i got onto the lex and a mysterious user named'lucifer rose' sent me a ping.
it was entitled'secret'.
i clicked it and the message read: 'how did you find out my secret?'
i replied to it with:' what secret, who are you?'
the response?:'i am lucifer rose, better known as axl rose to you mortals.'
i stared at the screen for a while. thinking this had to be a joke.
i replied saying'is this a joke?'
he answered'no, this is no joke. i am this"axl" you love so much, and i would like to know how you knew who i was.'
i giggled about at the glee of finding axl. 'uhm, it was just something i was making up, i had no idea it was true.'
i wrote back. 'i see. well it is true.' he responded.
we talked for a bit longer, getting closer with each ping. (and text as it seems i gave him my cell)
eventually he ended up finding me, and i was rather surprised, i never told him where i lived.
(you can already guess how this meeting ended up)
at one point i asked him if it was okay if i told everyone who he really was.
since we were really close, he said yes.
the world was shocked. every single magazine, newspaper,news website,blog and all of that wrote a story about it.
so i was known to be the darling of the devil.
i'm sure you know what kind of people hated us, because i'd rather not go into it.
hopefully that's enough information for you.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

*shudders* I don't know if any of you guys have ever had a dream where you can't wake up, but I did: twice. I had one just a few minutes ago.

The dream itself wasn't all that scary. It was like I was watching one of those ghost hunting shows (which I barely watch cause no matter how much I think I can handle it, I get scared) but really there was nothing to it. It was like the "hunters" were gathered to discuss with the owner of the house or whatever what to do about the ghosts in their basement. The leader said it would be best if he just opened the door (I suppose the ghost occupied one room) and let them on into the basement. That was it. Then something happened to me and I was struggling to wake up: I couldn't open my eyes, couldn't say anything (I was going to try calling for my mom), and couldn't move. All I could hear was this huffing sound coming from my mouth, and maybe I was so panicked that I was breathing hard. I kept fighting it until I got one eye open, and even that was fighting me to close again. I was able to jerk awake but I was so freaked out that I couldn't go back to sleep, not that I wanted to. I packed my book and laptop out to the living room, turned on the TV for reassurance, and now I'm sitting on the love seat still shaking. Maybe I was still dreaming, but I don't think so....
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

creepy.
i had one like that.
go back to around page 26.
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

*shudders* I had a dream similar to the one you were talking about once except it was some druggie at my school and not anyone I admired or cared about. I have so many freaking messed up dreams. I didn't even watch or read anything scary last night! Okay, so maybe I tried to watch Amityville Horror, but I couldn't even watch more than one minute of it cause I didn't want my brother around while I was watching it and he's always around. But that's it! Honestly, I'd take one of my perverted dreams any day, but these freaky ones are all I get.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

yeah.
it's even worse that it was him.
now if it was someone i didn't know then it wouldn't have effected me so badly.
i've had weird a$$ dreams that make no sense.
like once i dreamt i was a cat.
and slash was a dog and he chased me up a tree.
and another i had where james hetfield was a leprchaun.
which makes no sense whatesoever b/c he''s not irish.
0_o..
but i had a nice one last night.
axl ended up talking to me, and he came over.
and as usual we ended up together.
but what was funny is that he got a lex account.
and he was talking to me on his laptop while being in the same room as me.
XD.
it was quite funny,
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!

Post by Carrisa »

Something bad or weird happens to me or the people I know in my dreams. Sometimes, my dreams are even weirder when they have, oh, say, Edward in them (which has only happened twice, one far weirder than the other). Most of my dreams seem to be school-induced, cause I had dreams all the time during the school year but haven't had very many since I've been out for the summer.

Hmm, actually, not too long ago I had a super good dream. I wish I could have ones like that more often.
"Got it memorized?"
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

i see.
i just have dreams.
good and bad.
well i should be taking a shower.
i smell like ravioli.
JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JazpersGrl »

I had a really freaky/scary dream last night. Somehow I knew I was on the Volturi's hit list, I don't know the reason. I was trying to think of a way to save myself and coming up with nothing (because I'm human and weak). Then, Aro left a message on my cell phone that said something along the lines of your time is up, we're coming for you- tomorrow. I started screaming and running around trying to figure out what I should do with my last day alive. I could not sleep the rest of the night. I felt like screaming and crying, I was so scared. I guess that's what I get for reading Breaking Dawn before bed. :roll:

Another dream I had several years ago was the most scared I'd ever felt because of a dream (up until last night). I couldn't open my eyes, however, I could see (go figure). I knew something was chasing me but, I couldn't turn to see what it was. I was running through my house trying to escape. Eventually, I figured out I was dreaming, but I was so zonked out I couldn't wake myself up. So I still couldn't open my eyes. I literally felt drugged; I was awake in my mind, but I couldn't get my body to respond. I eventually did wake up- shaking and hyperventilating but, awake I was.

My family has the weirdest dreams. My grandpa once said he had a dream where a buffalo was chasing him and biting him in the butt. So, he tried to hit at it, well, all he ended up hitting was my grandma! :lol:

Ali 8-)
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist