Dreams

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mz.cullenn
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Dreams

Post by mz.cullenn »

I absolutely love having the dream when you feel like your falling off a cliff or something along them lines.

But all in all, I just love dreaming. I always am able to recall exactly what happens in them. I don't forget easily but if I do feel like I'm going to forget some details etc. I write them down.

When I'm dreaming I actually feel like nothing is impossible.

Lately though I've been having alot of nightmares.
I've never had nightmares like I've had this year. It's exceedingly scary!
I usually don't even get nightmares. Period. But I don't know now...The last month or so I've been having quite a few, my latest one being only but a few days ago.

My homeroom teacher is also psychiatrist so whenever we get a few spare moments in class we ask him about dreams etc.
I find it so intriguing how you can analyse dreams. It's interesting.
I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN.

Proud Cullenist, Member of Alice House and Supporter of Team Edward, Baby!
-VMT Queen of Diamonds-

I LOVE ME SOME JASPER.
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

I had a dream that my parents sold my horse when I was younger, and I woke up bawling! That horse is ma liiiife! lol

-Dark
Last edited by darkrider on Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Nightvision
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Nightvision »

I had a dream that I failed my drivers test, and then Darth Vader asked me if I wanted to super size that.... :?
Genevieve
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Genevieve »

mz.cullenn wrote:I absolutely love having the dream when you feel like your falling off a cliff or something along them lines.

But all in all, I just love dreaming. I always am able to recall exactly what happens in them. I don't forget easily but if I do feel like I'm going to forget some details etc. I write them down.

When I'm dreaming I actually feel like nothing is impossible.

Lately though I've been having alot of nightmares.
I've never had nightmares like I've had this year. It's exceedingly scary!
I usually don't even get nightmares. Period. But I don't know now...The last month or so I've been having quite a few, my latest one being only but a few days ago.

My homeroom teacher is also psychiatrist so whenever we get a few spare moments in class we ask him about dreams etc.
I find it so intriguing how you can analyse dreams. It's interesting.
I love dreams as well! :) i find them so amazing. no one can have exactly the same. yes, nothing is impossible.
and yes i write my dreams down too. :D but i have to write them quick enough so as not to forget them.

a recent dream i had was this nice guy took off his coat to put it on me because i felt cold.
and i woke up feeling all warm, almost hot. even though it was raining and its cold.
NiCoLeeLoCin
Wandering Through Town

Post by NiCoLeeLoCin »

Wow, I had a dream a long long time ago I'll never forget.
My niece was staying over at my place and I had this weird dream. I was in a war from the past or something. And in the end an arrow hit me in the chest and that exact time my niece woke me up by throwing a stuffed animal at my chest. Wow, My heart was beating like crazy. And she was laughing at me of course :roll:

I have also a dream I can't remember at all. I only remember that I was in a fight and my hand was bleeding allot. And when I woke up... I had a gash on my hand. I wonder how that happened, I don't have anything sharp on my bed or something.
Fanpire

Post by Fanpire »

I love dreaming....you know....just to escape from the real world - if it is a nice dream...but I have nightmares very rarely...I had one nightmare yesterday....about school :lol:
I failed my Junior Cert that I'm doing this yr and I kept failing...and everyone was laughing at me behind my back... :oops: :lol:
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

okay so my dream last night....I read this series called the Dream Hunter series- there are Greek dream gods, and they can't feel anything, because one of them played a joke on Zeuse one night in his dream and made him feel like... baking cookies with a goat. So in turn... Zeuse being the but head that he is, took all emotions/feelings away from the Greek dream gods as punishment. So they just feed off of your emotions and feelings in your dreams. And the ones that become addicted to that are called Skotos (Skoti=Singular). If they stay in your dream too much and see you too often, in your dream, you can end up dying in your sleep. Well I had a dream that I had one of these Skoti and they were like, my boyfriend? *raises eyebrows* idk, it was weird. and in the end he became human and we lived happily ever after...The end.

That's all I remember. loll

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Anarey

Post by Anarey »

I had the weirdest dream last night. I was with this hot guy I've never met in my life and I saw bridge and I remembered that I had a dream about that bridge falling and pulled the guy out of his car because he was going to a beach at the other side of the beach and then the bridge fell and I was explaining to him that I knew it because I dreamed it. It was really weird. :?
ImageCan't wait til Nov 20!!

"A mighty pain to love it is, and 'tis a pain that pain to miss; but of all the pains, the greatest pain is to love, but love in vain."
-Abraham Crowley
msbrit90
Settled in Forks

Post by msbrit90 »

i had a twilight dream about a month ago and it was like AWESOME

i dreamed that i won a contest to spend the day with Robert Pattinson so we were hangin out and stuff and he was soooooooooooooooo sweet and hot, and he kept doin stuff that was kinda weird. (and the dreams kinda fuzzy now cause it was back in like the begging of july so maybe thats 2 months ago lol) like i remembered he said something kinda mean so i was walkin away and before i could turn around he was in front of me and like later he told me he really was a vampire. lol it was awesome, think i remember him sayin he loved me and i remember us swimmin some were and seein him with no shirt, wish that dream would come back lol :D
fireice99
Wandering Through Town

Post by fireice99 »

i have a recurring dream involving a burning gigantic dollhouse that you can like see all the rooms and all the little people scurrying around to get out. It's a dollhouse, but with real people in it. It's kinda creepy.

Then there's the one where i'm in a land of lollipops and pez dispensers, and I have to sell the little peices of candy for all of eternity to my most annyoying friend for all of eternity. had this 1 last night.

yep, i got some messed up dreams all right.

Kaleb Nation is awesome! Check out his site for insightful comments as he reads New Moon.