Dreams

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Dreams

Post by samajama »

I looked up "Vampire" in a Dream Dictionary today. :x
Apparently one can only dream about killing or being killed by a vampire. Humph.

Guess they've never met Edward...
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
dimber
Fishing with Charlie

Post by dimber »

I've never had vampire dreams. I'm usually very very creative while dreaming...I fly, visit a lot of wonderful places, have 5 or 6 kids, I'm famous or do the most absurd or dangerous things. This is pretty much what I'm used to dream...

I have a recurrent nightmare, though. An enormous wave, as tall as a 6-story building approaching to destroy everything. This nightmare really sucks because usually when the wave hits me I dream of being underwater and feel my breathe stopping and my mind get dizzie and dizzier...I wake up with a bad sense of unease. :roll:
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...

StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

The night after my boyfriend broke up with me, I dreamt that I was wearing my new teal-colored top and that I asked my brother to shoot me in the heart. Apparently, my dream self really wanted to die. :roll:

So in my dream, my brother shot me, but the deal *with fate* was that I wasn't going to actually DIE until the next morning. Until then, I was in no pain, but I did have a bullet hole and blood on my shirt. I invited my friends over that night, and we were laughing and having fun. But I didn't tell them that in the morning I would die, because I didn't want to upset them. One of my friends asked me why I had blood on my shirt, but I said it was nothing, so we dropped it. Then I said good-bye to my friends for the night, and I went to sleep still content with my impending death. (My dream self was obviously crazy). But then I woke up (in my dream), and I decided that I didn't WANT to die! So I tried to figure out if I could change what I'd done, and I don't think I found a way. I was out of time and I was going to die. Then I woke up for real. It was so freaky. Then I had to go to class that morning, and I was SO distracted.

My mom thinks that it was a reflection of my breakup with my boyfriend. Because in real life, I was thinking about breaking up with my boyfriend a couple days before. Then I changed my mind and wasn't ever going to bring that up to him. I really didn't WANT to breakup, but he brought it up anyway and we sort broke up with each other because it wasn't working for him. In my dream, I decided something, changed my mind, but in the end, it didn't matter because it happened anyway. Same in my real life. Ugh. Stupid dreams.
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Once I had a dream where i was in love with this gorgeous dark haired vamp with fantastic green eyes. It was soo great that I started writing about it.
Another time I had a dream where I was swimming with Edward in a beautiful lake.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
ocd4edward
Settled in Forks

Post by ocd4edward »

Ok - this is precisely what cemented my addiction to this series...

I had a dream that was identical to page 186-187 of Eclipse: (shortly after reading for the 1st time)

His hand curved around my elbow, moving slowly down my arm,...He pulled my leg up suddenly, hitching it around his hip...His lips moved in the hollow at the base of my throat...but I could feel the cool marble of his body press against mine... AAAAHHHH!!!!

Except, well, it wasn't quite as PG as Bella's experience. And, Edward got VERY Vampire-ie, his eyes turned black and Dangerous. Then he had fangs and said "That feels good." in a VERY black and menacing tone. Then I woke up. Dang.
moon sidhe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by moon sidhe »

Reading about Bella's "Gran" dream totally reminded me of this dream I had a while ago. I remember it was the night before an O-chem exam so I was definitely more than a little stressed, and I had this dream that I was looking at myself in the mirror and my hair had just gone completely white. I mean, I've had some scary dreams, you know with chase scenes and all that, so you'd think white hair would be no big thing. But it felt soooo incredibly real. I remember waking up and wondering what the hell I was going to do about my hair. It felt like it took me several minutes to realize that it was a dream, and my hair was, in fact, still brown.

One of the most visually stunning dreams I ever had started out completely normal. I was watching TV in my parent's room on the second story of our house. There weren't really many lights on, and it was twilight. Everything was bathed in this lovely deep blue color. I got up and started walking towards the stairs. I remember walking by my bedroom and noticing that it was covered in candles of all shapes and sizes. Everything from small ones directly on the floor to larger candelabra. I just glanced, and then continued on my way downstairs. Even though the upstairs was an exact replica of our house, the downstairs was different. It was the only place in my dream that was well lit. High ceilings, warm wood colors and warm lighting everywhere. It felt very comforting, even though it was technically foreign. I walked out the front door to find out that our house was directly on the beach, and I mean when you walked down the steps from the front porch you were walking onto sand. It was twilight outside as well. Everything was that same deep blue color that it had been upstairs. There was no hint of a sunset in the sky, but enough light to see everything clearly. When I looked out into the ocean. I noticed that the peaks of the incoming waves were twinkling. It looked like there were strings of tiny little white lights, almost like christmas lights, on top of the waves. They would wash onto shore, with the waves, and roll back out with them. It was breathtaking. I walked across the wide beach towards the water to get a closer look. I remember a wave washed up over my feet, and I got the crazy feeling that the world is spinning that happens when the sand is rushing out from under your feet with the water. As the wave pulled itself back into the ocean I felt it pulling me with it. I looked down to realize that the lights had wrapped around my ankle and they were taking me with them into the ocean. I started to panic because I knew, deep down, that if they pulled me into the water, I would drown. I started shaking my ankle and eventually was able to shake it free of the lights. The last thing I remember was running back up the beach towards the house and then turning around. The scene was still incredibly beautiful, but there was something slightly sinister about it now...
You are in my blood like holy wine
and you taste so bitter but you taste so sweet
Oh I could drink a case of you darling
And I would still be on my feet
kaitlyncullen
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kaitlyncullen »

so i had this reeeeeally horrible dream a long time ago and it's pretty much haunted me to this day. and i guess that would qualify as a nightmare but who said i couldn't write about my nightmare first?

anywaaay, in my town we have a county fair every year that basically everyone waits for. i dreamt that i was there. for some reason i was flying around on a balloon all over the fair. then somehow my balloon was gone and my friend's were yelling at me, i must have done something wrong cus everyone was mad at me. then i saw my cousin out of nowhere and, since everyone was mad at me, i asked for a ride home. she drove me home but i realized i couldn't get service on my phone so i demanded that i go back to the fair and i'd find a ride home later. she let me out and i started walking back to the fair but the only way in was through this barn, you had to climb up the ladder on one side and go down the other ladder on the opposite side. so i went up the ladder, and i started looking around, cus hey, i'm curious. then i hear something fall the ground, something big, and i turned around and there was an old man up with me, and all he said was "you're not supposed to be here." it was terrifying. and i won't get into too many details but somehow i begged him to let me leave if i did whatever he wanted, and he agreed. after that, he let me go.

and then i woke up.

and proceeded to run downstairs and tell everyone i just had a dream about getting raped and i needed a kinife cus i was about to go for a walk but i damn well wasn't going unprotected.

and of course rape should be everyone's fear, but i had never really thought about it happening to me until that dream and it's one of the scariest things to imagine for me now.

for a dream to make you shaky and scared as hell when you wake up, to get a KNIFE to go for walk, it never happened to me. i'm still scared of that dream.
Private Kaitlyn Cullen of Jasper's Army.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." - Jackson Rathbone. <3
kaitlyncullen
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kaitlyncullen »

ocd4edward wrote:Ok - this is precisely what cemented my addiction to this series...

I had a dream that was identical to page 186-187 of Eclipse: (shortly after reading for the 1st time)

His hand curved around my elbow, moving slowly down my arm,...He pulled my leg up suddenly, hitching it around his hip...His lips moved in the hollow at the base of my throat...but I could feel the cool marble of his body press against mine... AAAAHHHH!!!!

Except, well, it wasn't quite as PG as Bella's experience. And, Edward got VERY Vampire-ie, his eyes turned black and Dangerous. Then he had fangs and said "That feels good." in a VERY black and menacing tone. Then I woke up. Dang.
well, that sounds like the most perfectly amazing dream anyone could ever have. the whole leg-hitching and body pressing. woooo....*makes weird noises*

ugggghhh.

"that feels good" lollll!
Private Kaitlyn Cullen of Jasper's Army.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." - Jackson Rathbone. <3
Edward Cullen Fan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

The other night I had a dream that I got my brother P.O.ed with me for whatever reason. I was doing it on purpose. I was with some friends and finally my brother got so mad that he stole one of my Harry Potter books. (Half-Blood Prince. I guess the last one wasn't out yet at the time period.) I started screaming at the top of my lungs to my mom from outside while she was in the house, and I was saying "MOM!! Michael stole my HP book!!!! :evil: :cry: "

It's kind of funny thinking about it. I'm such a nerd, haha.
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

I purposely think of twilight when I go to sleep (even though i think of it anyway) so that i will have a dream about edward. and it works :mrgreen:

In my most recent one i was in Bella's house on the couch and I was begging Edward to change me into a vampire. it felt like about an hour of constant 'please please please please please' that he gave in, and I jumped on the HUMUNGOUS double bed thats in edward's room in eclipse and suddenly we were in the forest and then he bit me really, really gently. *does a dance at the memory*

i waited for like half an hour on the bed for all the pain to come (which i'd been TERRIFIED of even as i'd begged) and eventually i went up to Rosalie (who was making a campfire) and asked her why it wasn't working. She said she had no idea, so I went to Edward and got him to bite me again.

This happened about three times, then on the fourth time Edward bit me I felt really, really sick and was really hot and sweaty and dizzy . . .

and then i woke up. feeling very hot. annoying summer weather.
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?