Dreams

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Re: Dreams

Post by roo-roo91 »

weird. :lol:
i've had many random dreams.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I have had some really weird dreams lately. Like psycho. I wake up & I'm like :shock: :? :o

A while back I had one involving the Eclipse movie. But it was quite a long time ago I can't remember it now.
I think I might have been in the movie? But not as a "normal" character. :?
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

OK - So after seeing Remember Me (Rob) and Adventureland (Kristen) on the same day, and then reading Twilight before I went to bed, I had a really weird love triangle dream! I don't know if they were Rob/Kristen or Edward/Bella or Tyler/Emily and I didn't know who I was. All the roles kept changing!!! Don't worry, it never got kinky, but I do remember that I really liked Kristen at some point!! :shock:
pennybug84

Post by pennybug84 »

Susie wrote:Don't worry, it never got kinky, but I do remember that I really liked Kristen at some point!! :shock:
Ha ha. It's okay I've had dreams before where I like a girl. (Which is so weird. Plus I love men! Like Robward for instance.) Have to remember it was only a dream. But then it sometimes makes me really wonder what dreams mean!

I hate how I rarely will remember my dreams. I'll wake up & be like whoa that was weird but can't remember them. I wish I could remember them more because they can be quite entertaining sometimes. I have a friends who usually remembers hers & I'm jealous of that.

I hate having ones that are so lifelike/feel so real & you wake up kind of confused (or feeling other emotions based off the dream.) I think those can be the worst.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

I dream all the time and remember then as well....
these are my weirdest involved eveythimg Twilight, and Robsten...

- I have dreamed about being pulled over while I was driving a bit to fast. angry with the cop I put on my angry face and rolled down the window. So the cop walks up to me and says..."miss, only us Cullens are alowed to drive that fast." and when I looked up at the cop it was Rob.P in a uniform smiling all my anger away.......I can tell you ladies Rob in uniform WOW.... ;)

- last night I had an other Rob dream... My parents were taking me to a concert to surprise me, I didn't know who was playing or anything, so when they started it was Kstew who entered the podium followed by Rob....they made good music....

- and a few weeks back I dreamed I was throwing a surprise party for Kstew to honor her for all her work she had done...so she came and we were hanging out, so how we were already good friend...everybody was there the twilight cast , her friends, my friends, family...but one person was missing...when I asked her where Rob was, she smiled and said, "at home watching the kids.".............can you believe I woke up with a shock....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Marielle - Those are FANTASTIC dreams!! I'm surprised you even want to wake up!!! It's almost like you can control them. I especially like the dream about hanging out with Kristen. I often have dreams where I am "friends" with famous people. I had a recurring dream that Lady Di was my friend (many years ago, before she died). Maybe I'll start having more dreams where Kristen is my best friend.... I don't feel so embarrassed now that I read about other people's dreams!!! This is a great topic!
pennybug84

Post by pennybug84 »

Marielle- those are awesome dreams. Especially the Rob watching the kids one. :lol: (I bet Rob & Kristen would have dang adorable children.) I'm still laughing from it. And Rob pulling you over? Wow. That would be cool (and stink at the sae time.) Those are great.

I should write my dreams down so I can remember them better. I know I've had a good number inspired by Twilight (and the actors.) I just can't remember most of them.

One I do remember is that Emmett left Rosalie for me. (I know :o ) Because I had feelings for him & he said he was starting to develop them for me too. And other than that all I remember is that we were making out A LOT. (I wish I could remember if Emmett looked like the one I picture while reading the books or Kellan.)

Another one I had (which my I told my girlfriends about & they like to tease me about) is I was in the in the car with a really cute guy & his sister. I started out in the backseat & the guy was driving & his sister was in the front passenger. (We were on the highway.) And for some reason his sister & I decided to trade places. So while the car is is still going we move. And then I wink at the sister & the guy & I start making out! While he's driving!!! My one friend says that he must be a vampire to be able to drive & do that at the same time. (She knows of my Twilight obsession & the fact I am Team Cullen.)

So there you go. Two embarrasing dreams that I can still remember (even though I think they're a year old.)
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

I keep having the same dreams.
Damn you Leo.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

[quote="fireice99"]i have a recurring dream involving a burning gigantic dollhouse that you can like see all the rooms and all the little people scurrying around to get out. It's a dollhouse, but with real people in it. It's kinda creepy.quote]

OMG that is totally like a book I just read, the Forbidden Game, except no fire... but they were still rly scared.
ImageImageImage
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

So last night I had teh most RANDOM dream ever. Apparently I was some girl who was going to go to like Hwaii or somewhere expensive with my mom, but I guess the plane detoured to the cruise ship from the Disney channel show Suite Life on Deck, and it was all sunny, then I somehow wound up in a log cabin in winter with a bunch of people and I'm telling the people who play Zach and Cody how I got there, then for some strange reason me and Cody and some other random chick go onto the frozen pond outside the cabin and do this really cool skating routine that kind of happens like in musicals, everyone just bursts out doing some routine without planning it. So we're doing all these fantastic tricks and stuff, and I'm totally surprised cause before I could definately not do that. After we go back in the cabin and the floor is all of a sudden made out of snow and I can't find my boots or mittens. So I go looking everywhere for a long period of time then I find them in this big cabin up the hill with some random Russian guy in it. So back down the hill and Zach and Cody are gone, but I see the pond has skating lessions being taught on it so I am like oh, I'm really good, I got this. So I go onto the rink and when it's my turn I can't do anything! I fall when I try to do my tricks and everyone is looking pretty mad at me, and I'm like "I swear I could do this just yeasterday!" and was really upset. Then I woke up.

SO RANDOM. Like I don't even like that show!
ImageImageImage