Dreams

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Dreams

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

xoxocamille wrote:I had a weird dream last night.

Apparently, me & my brother were in the car, and all of a sudden, I ran over these 3 kids riding their bikes.
Then 2 people were on my left and the guy said, 'People like you are the reason why we have WWII.'
And I was just like, :shock: :shock:

And I woke up. Weird.

Awesome awesome dream.
It made me laugh so much, that my stomach started hurting.

I love that guy would said, 'People like you are the reason why we have WWII'
LOL.
cullen grl 17 wrote:ok well the other nite i had this dream that i was with edward cullen and we were talking and then i asked him to turn me into a vampire, and he just smiled and was like ok if thats what you really want. so he bit me on my hand and in my dream my hand was burning because of the venom. so i woke up and my hand was actully burning and i was like wow thats crazy. :lol:
Really?!
That's soooo cool and freaky.
I wonder if Edward was really there.
*gasps*
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
colegurl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by colegurl »

hmm..i have the oddest dreams...in my latest one, i'm trying to save someone or something..i have to do all these crazy things..but i feel like what i have to do is really important...i figure out that im trying to save the world...but each time i wake up before i know if i did or not..
cullen grl 17

Post by cullen grl 17 »

omg! maybe edward was there and i didnt even know he was!
cutesweetiezzz wrote:
xoxocamille wrote:I had a weird dream last night.

Apparently, me & my brother were in the car, and all of a sudden, I ran over these 3 kids riding their bikes.
Then 2 people were on my left and the guy said, 'People like you are the reason why we have WWII.'
And I was just like, :shock: :shock:

And I woke up. Weird.

Awesome awesome dream.
It made me laugh so much, that my stomach started hurting.

I love that guy would said, 'People like you are the reason why we have WWII'
LOL.
cullen grl 17 wrote:ok well the other nite i had this dream that i was with edward cullen and we were talking and then i asked him to turn me into a vampire, and he just smiled and was like ok if thats what you really want. so he bit me on my hand and in my dream my hand was burning because of the venom. so i woke up and my hand was actully burning and i was like wow thats crazy. :lol:
Really?!
That's soooo cool and freaky.
I wonder if Edward was really there.
*gasps*
***But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,
thou shalt not eat of it;
for in the day that thou eatest thereof
thou shalt surely die***
LipsForeverSealed
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: In a black leather chair, that spins, *spin* weee! In Ireland

Post by LipsForeverSealed »

I had this insane dream resently that had Victoria in it....

Well my house was a boat, and we were floating along at sea, and Victoria was floating outside of the porch windows which was the very front of the boat, she kept sending in her evil minons to attack me and my family, these evils included teddy bears, and just random bears who kept throwing rolls of toliet paper at us.. :lol:
well the dream went on like that for awhile and parts of my local cinema were suddenly part of the boat house, then Victoria was trying to come in and I knew I was going to die, so this form appeared and I started ticking boxes beside words 'I love you family' from a long list.. and well then I suddenly was a vampire! Victoria had removed the locks from the doors so I made my mom and sister lock themselves in a room away from me by tying the door shut with plastic bags, and then i kept yelling at my dad 'I'm a VAMPIRE, Stay away from ME!' and he locked himself and my brother in the bin... and then I looked out the window, She was gone, and I considered drowning myself, but then I remembered I couldnt do that........
And then I woke up!

Usually my dreams come from things I'd been thinking about during the day, I was at the zoo that day and I saw this lady with insane red hair, the colour of like smouldering flames and it was exactly how I'd imagined Victorias hair! I wanted to take a pic but then i decided that might be a lil creepy....!
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

i had an...interesting dream lastnight.
more of a nightmare might i add.

Ok, well on friday my dad got a voicemail from my school saying i didn't attend 5th period, which is the last period of the day and i have english. and the thing is I DID go, which really infuriated me. So i said to my dad, "well, you know. just go and ask the teacher and he'll tell you i was there"

On to the dream...
My dad went to ask my teacher, things got a bit heated. I said to my dad, "defend yourself". My dad gets out a gun and shoots my english teacher. Everyone is frightened. I start to run away. My dad now wants to shoot me because he's bursting with anger. I run into this forest maze with this class. My dad is running after me but he can't find me. So i am with the class, and the teacher of that class tells me to go and face my dad. and i know he wants to kill me. Anyways, at the end i decide to go. and My dad is not angry anymore, he says, he can't kill me. and i am just like 'do whatever you want' and he bursts with anger again. and i turn my back on him and protect my face and then...IT, a bullet hits my shoulder, another one through my chest and i AM frightened...i fall to the floor, my dad and the teacher of that class get together and now they're happy and i the dream fades out. I wake up and my heart is thudding hard against my chest and i was so freaked. i was all "thankgod that was a dream. so scary"

ahahahahahahahahahahaha, it took a while to clam down. O_o!! freaky freakky.
srabrgr
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by srabrgr »

My dreams are getting really, err...freaky. Last night I had a dream where I was at my previous school and they all tried to kill me :shock: , then I escaped to my new school and they just sent me back to the old one...it was odd.
"Don't forget those sparklin' day walkers!"
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

I've had 2 Twilight-related dreams lately.
In one, I was meeting SM.
In the other, Edward, Bella, Carlisle, and Jacob were there exposing the "true" (yet completely illogical) Twilight story.
They're both really odd and difficult to explain. When I have more time, I'll post the full dreams (from what I can remember).

Another dream, well nightmare, really, that I had once was about a serial killer. She had kidnapped this girl I used to go to Girl Scouts with (but hadn't spoken to in while, so it was weird that I was dreaming about her). Some others and I were having a meeting of sorts trying to figure out just what to do (we were in my dining room). Something made me go to my back door, so I look out of it, and I see the kidnapped girl standing in front of my garage. I was so happy and relieved. Then, I saw her. The creepest woman ever to haunt my dreams. When I first read about Victoria, it reminded me of this dream woman, for some reason. She was very pale, almost metallic (I know that sounds odd, but it looked like she was made of metal). Except for her eyes. They were a terrific blue (not quite this color, but I'm trying to give you a sort of visual). I mean terrific in the literal sense here: terrifying, not splendid. Bright and icy and evil. I thought I was going to die. She was standing in front of me with only a door made of a screen and thin metal separating us. This was not my only exit. I could have run back into the house and out the front door. Instead, I opened the door. I don't know how I was able to do it, but I opened it and slid right past her. She could have easily grabbed me. I think I touched her as I passed. She was icy cold and it sent shivers through me. Her face was right in mine, but I got past. I ran to my garage where the girl was standing and we ran. I ran faster than I would have though humanly possible and for longer than I would have thought I could withstand, but I didn't stop running. Then, I woke up. Shaking. Sweating. And scared to death.

I don't know what was so frightening about this woman's blue eyes, but they scared me more than anything else in the world ever has.

edit:
I forgot to mention this. I usualy dream in black and white. I mean, I know what colors everything should be, but it's all sort of drained. Her eyes stood out so much because they were so saturated with color. Maybe that's why they were so terrifying.
Last edited by samajama on Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

Okay. This proves how obsessed with Twilight I am. So here is my dream.

In my dream i had a best friend, named Angela (ha ha), who died and her body was in my room. How her dead body got in m room... no clue. But I call Edward Cullen, and he answers.

"Hello." (he even used his velvety voice that made me melt)

"Edward. I need you to come save me." (ha ha. That's seriously what I said in my dream.)

"What do you need?"

"Angela's dead body is in my room and I can't move it. I need you to come and help me." I was crying by this point.

"Okay." (I could almost hear his crooked smile through his voice) "I'll be right over."

I was pacing in my room and I wasn't scared that my best friend just died, I wasn't sad either. I was excited. Edward Cullen was coming to save me. :D

I remember having some nervous excited feeling because Edward was coming.

This is the part that sucks... I woke up before Edward came. I was so mad :evil:

And then the next night, I don't remember any of my dream, except for the fact that I was talking to Carlisle. And I felt almost proud that I was getting to say his name :D

Ha ha. Favorite dreams ever.
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

AliceLauren wrote:This is the part that sucks... I woke up before Edward came. I was so mad :evil:

And then the next night, I don't remember any of my dream, except for the fact that I was talking to Carlisle. And I felt almost proud that I was getting to say his name :D

Ha ha. Favorite dreams ever.
They sound like good dreams. In my dream with Edward and Carlisle, I wasn't really there. I was..observing it. It sucked. I was right there and I couldn't talk to anyone! :evil:
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
BettingOnAlicexX

Post by BettingOnAlicexX »

I've had twilight dreams! Hehe...i really liked them.

I've had more vampire dreams though in general since i've read the series.
Even last night i had a dream about a vampire...it was really odd though.
There was a vampire and his fangs morphed into to buck teeth.After that I just remember laughing at him.
I used to be MyLifeAddictionEdward
Banner By Mayde
Oli Sykes is LOVE