Origin ethnicity

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
italiangirl1577
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Origen ethnicity

Post by italiangirl1577 »

CéliAmbre wrote:Why do you have such interesting backgrounds and I'm 100% German and in fact in a rather boring way? Not even platinum blonde and blue eyes, just dark blonde and brown eyes. Pretty boring =(

I know Pel, I had also noticed how many great backgrounds we have here. I'm on an international school so I'm a bit used to it, but I still find it great.
Another 100%! I'm 100% Italian, but everyone comes up to me and asks, "Are you Spanish?" I do look Spanish though, dark brown hair and dark drown eyes and olive skin (but I'm really pale so it looks kind of odd). Very exotic-looking. And my first name is a total Spanish name. But, I'm full Italian.
AustinVampireCoven
Wandering Through Town

Post by AustinVampireCoven »

im Kinda Irish And Welsh i think..... No idea really...
jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie »

I'm split down the middle. I'm 50% Italian and 50% White Middle-Eastern ( I can never remember what country that is exactly, but my parents just said the we are not Arabs.) People ask me if I'm Spanish, but once I tell them my heritage, they go "OMG, you are a complete typical Italian." I guess I got more of the Italian side, although the two are pretty similar as far as physical features.
pallorxmortis
Learning to Love Green

Post by pallorxmortis »

My mothers side of the family came over to the United States before the majority of people started to come over. Beheading a King tends to get you hunted and kicked out of Europe. We managed well, we owned the majority of a state for while then we moved to the Northwest and my Great-Grandmother was offered the opportunity to buy Mercer Island for $0.25 an acre. She didn't do it, sadly enough.

We also owned Pier 70 in Seattle.

But my family is German, Welsh, and Irish. The Welsh is the one that I care about the most though, and most of my family looks like. My dad brought the German and Irish into the mix.

"You see a wile, you thwart. Am I right?"
-- Crowley to Aziraphale : Good Omens
The Architect
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by The Architect »

Im Romanian, Swedish, Welsh, English, and um yea... 25% Swede, 25% Welsh, 50% every other country in europe, so I wont bother listing, Mix breed FTW!!
What If I'm The Bad Guy?
mz.cullenn
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by mz.cullenn »

I'm 75% Greek. I'm first generation on my Dad's side, though my Mum is only half Greek and honestly, I don't know what generation I am on that side of the family. For some odd reason though I know my Mum's family has been here a long time and I'm something like 6th or 7th generation.
My other 25% is a mixture of English, German, Irish etc.
But all in all, I'm pretty much an Australian born Greek.
I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN.

Proud Cullenist, Member of Alice House and Supporter of Team Edward, Baby!
-VMT Queen of Diamonds-

I LOVE ME SOME JASPER.
foolinthemoon
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by foolinthemoon »

I'm Irish and English, but mostly Irish.

I'm really pale, my parents once told me i shouldn't wear those white tights with my dress, and i wasn't wearing any tights... :/ Blonde hair and Green eyes, I tried to keep my hair dyed red to complement my moms red hair, and my irish heritage, but let me tell you, blonde hair doesn't like to be dyed much... *sigh* I've got EVERY stereotype down pat, along with the super pale skin, I'm easily angered, have a dangerous taste for alcohol - when i was younger by about 5 years i could out drink every man i ever met, this is no longer the case. I'm curvy no matter how thin i am and I can be lazy when the mood strikes... I am not, however, a leprechaun.
Midnight Sun Virgin ~ E<3B ~ Marcus doesn't seem to care that I love him... <3
tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by tsvety »

I'm Bulgarian ^^ But also 1/16 German 1/16 Russian 1/8 Serbian and 1/8 Macedonian :D
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^
LilyMorgana
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by LilyMorgana »

I'm from Belgium and as far as I know I'm as Belgian as anyone can be. I can't be sure though. It's very much possible I'm a little bit Dutch as well and I've heard stuff about distant family in France (but I think they just moved there during WW II). My last name sounds very Flemish (the Dutch variant we speak in Belgium). Don't know if I look Belgian since I don't know how Belgian people are supposed to look.
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

im almost pure english... my grandads, grandmas, cousins, brothers daughter (i think you get the point) was welsh so i have a bit of that in there too.....
foolinthemoon wrote:I'm Irish and English, but mostly Irish.

I'm really pale, my parents once told me i shouldn't wear those white tights with my dress, and i wasn't wearing any tights... :/ Blonde hair and Green eyes, I tried to keep my hair dyed red to complement my moms red hair, and my irish heritage, but let me tell you, blonde hair doesn't like to be dyed much... *sigh*
im quite similar 2 u as far as physical appearance goes, im really pale but look less so coz im covered in tiny freckles, i have green eyes n my hair is actually red
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits