Origin ethnicity

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Origen ethnicity

Post by rain.on.me »

I'm part German, Swedish, and a bunch of other things. :) I'm caucasion, and from New Jersey.
Last edited by rain.on.me on Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

My grandma says we're related to some Native Americans somewhere along the line. I remember one time she was like "That's why we're so quiet when we walk because the Indians used to have to be really sneaky when they were hunting... " Ok, Grandma. :roll:

But that's not nearly as bad as the time she was saying that my cousin got his low alcohol tolerance from Ulysses S. Grant. He was telling her about how he got really drunk or something and I remember she said "Haha, yep! You get that from Ulysses! Three beers and he'd be falling off his horse!"

*facepalm*
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

Black wrote:My grandma says we're related to some Native Americans somewhere along the line. I remember one time she was like "That's why we're so quiet when we walk because the Indians used to have to be really sneaky when they were hunting... " Ok, Grandma. :roll:

But that's not nearly as bad as the time she was saying that my cousin got his low alcohol tolerance from Ulysses S. Grant. He was telling her about how he got really drunk or something and I remember she said "Haha, yep! You get that from Ulysses! Three beers and he'd be falling off his horse!"

*facepalm*
Lol, I think I'm starting to like your grandma. :lol:
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

I'm Caucasian and from Texas, but I think I have some French and German in me too.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Aparently I have some Danish to add to my already extended list of nations of origin. Basically take a couple of people from each continent and stick them in a blender out comes my family. (it's just easier to say Cruzan/West Indian and POrtuguese)
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Im a mutt!

I was born in Florida... live in Florida currently.. never plan to move!

I am... from my moms side..
25% Spanish (Spain)
25% Irish

From my dads side...
I dont know what he is lol.. so um.. I just know they are all white/caucasion :D
So... 50%
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

I'm Irish, Scottish and Maori. Yeah, a weird combination. I look like my European side, red hair, very pale skin that freckles instead of tanning, and people look at me funny when I say I'm Maori :oops:
But I just call myself a kiwi, I have no idea how long my family's been here... a long time!

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

when_the_sun_shines
Wandering Through Town
Location: Helping Emmett shop for new lift kits for the Jeep!

Post by when_the_sun_shines »

American/European (idk...)

Lets see:
Born in USA (So were both sets of grandparents-mom and dad's sides)
Luxemburg, Wales, Belgium, Germany, Hungary, Poland, Ireland, France, Chicago, Indiana, Iowa, Wisconsin. Yep that pretty much does it...
[»] Bex [«]

To Write LOVE On Her Arms
addictedbooklover

Post by addictedbooklover »

when_the_sun_shines wrote:From:
Luxemburg, Wales, Belgium, Germany, Hungary, Poland, Ireland, France, Chicago, Indiana, Iowa, Wisconsin. Yep that pretty much does it...
Wow, that's a lot :lol: Like this person I knew who could rattle off all these ethnicities (did I spell that right?!) that she was really fast

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

Wolf-Girl90

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

when_the_sun_shines wrote:American/European (idk...)

Lets see:
Born in USA (So were both sets of grandparents-mom and dad's sides)
WOOO! Someone who is slightly Welsh! Very cool! :D

Well, I have a very weird ethnicity!
I was born in Southern England but I now live in Wales and that's where most of my dad's family is from!
My mum was born in Scotland but her father was half Nigerian and half Native American!
I have tanned skin and curly hair and big lips like the Nigerians but high cheek bones and the Native American eyes, except they're hazel not dark!
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com