Europeans Unite

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
LilyMorgana
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Europeans Unite

Post by LilyMorgana »

Well, it's not snowing here at the moment but the ground is covered in snow. I believe it snowed on Monday and now it's just really cold. Of course they are not used to this kind of weather in Belgium so people are freaking out on the roads. That's also kind of due to the fact that apparently *they* have decided to not throw any salt/little stone thingies on the 'smaller' roads so those are still dangerously icy. Of course I have to live in one of those roads. I had to take an exam on Tuesday and I had to wear my snow boots to get to the bus stop. ... People did look kind of weird when they noticed my shoes when I walked around. :oops:
Don't understand me wrong, I normally LOVE snow, but I just hate it that I have to study now and can't afford to catch a cold or even spend some time in the snow. :cry:
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana
Siberian Kiss
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Siberian Kiss »

Hi to all!!!

Quite surprised of the good number of europeans here!
I´m from Spain...I don´t know if anyone is from there too!

This incredible freezing time here in Madrid makes me really understand Forks weather really.
Hope to enjoy with you!!!
love my banner, love MRK even more!!
What kind of man you are, if you are a man at all?
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

We had some snow the last couple of days, i think the news said we hadnt had this kind of weather in january since 1996. Thats 12 yrs ago!
But now most of it has melted, its still freezing though.

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by vampire_elf »

Snow is the most fun when you can either watch it from inside, sitting next to a warming fire with a good cup of tea (or whatever else you prefer) or when you have time for skiing, sledding or a winter walk. If you have to get to work on time or when the snow turns slushy and dirty (as it always does in the city after just a few hours) it's not so much fun!

Since you mentioned the snow boot: a few days ago I saw a girl in moonboots (those special snow boots - if you don't know how they look just google them). But there was no snow! :lol:

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
Siberian Kiss
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Siberian Kiss »

Jasmine, is quite frequent snowing in netherlands???

Vampire_elf: here is a trend to wear this kind of boots every time of the year! I really don´t understand it, because only of a practical question hehe Super-mini-skirt with snow boots...it´s one of the favourite outfits for teens in spring or summer!
love my banner, love MRK even more!!
What kind of man you are, if you are a man at all?
Immy93
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Immy93 »

It's very mountinous where I live! When I say mountanous I mean that there ore a lot of small ones surrounding the valley I live in and there's always snow on the tops of them when it's cold but it rarely makes it down the into the valley!
I did ahve a day off school though becuase of the temperatures and because some thieves had come to our school during the holidays and stolen all the oil!
People can be so awful sometimes!
We are in the wettest place ever ehre though!
it make Forks look like the Sahara desert!
OKay, make be not that dry but it is wetter than Forks and that's a fact!

xxx
ImageEdward Cullen
AshleyC
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by AshleyC »

Where is mountainous in England?!
Male, England. : )

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profi ... 1&ref=name

Feel Free To Add Meee : )
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

Heya all I'm from B'stoke in England

i think that there are only mountains in Wales and scotland. i could be wrong though. i have been before!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
hannaa
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by hannaa »

Hi, I'm from Finland! And here is no snow right now :(, a week ago it was freezing cold but now it's warm and rainy...

Hope it would be a bit colder because now it doesn't feel like winter...
Sometimes the right thing for one person is the wrong thing for someone else - Charlie
Team Edward And Team Jacob
I'm on the list
CappuGirl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by CappuGirl »

Hi all. I'm new to this thread. I'm Cappu from Finland. I just took a fast look through the thread. Nice to be in a more quiet one for a change. Maybe I'll keep up better. :D

I read the books in english. First time ever. Wanted to try that "reading on the original language" thing and I'm loving it. And now I'm all into writing in english too. Well, I did that earlier too but now i've got an all new sparkle on it. :D

Snow... Well, where I live it's been pretty cloudy for an entire year now. It's like living in Forks. I think we've had a total of 20 days of sun this past year. So naturally, in the past two months there has been snow too, every week atleast once. And just monday evening I was taking a walk and guess what happened to my Gatorade? It turned into snow! I didn't realize it was THAT cold! :lol: I hate cold. I'd love to live somewhere else. Lately I've learned a lot about Port Angeles and I'm in love with the place! :D If I wasn't already raising a family, I'd immigrate ASAP. :lol:

So, since this seems to be an awfully quiet thread and you seem to be looking for topics, maybe I'll come up with something...

What kind of a car do you drive? Do you dream of a Silver Volvo or some other kind of Twilight-car?

Have you had Twilight-related dreams?

Do you know people that remind you of Twilight-characters?

Non-Twi Q: Do you have pets and tell us all about them!
Last edited by CappuGirl on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.