Gen X---The Thirty-Something Thread

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Re: Gen X---The Thirty-Something Thread

Post by bac »

Welcome Yadira.

Welcome back dimber. Good luck with the job.

I've been enjoying the clips of NM. Looking forward to the movie. Less than a month away. Woohoo!
by Laniyeah on photobucket
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Welcome back Dimber, so glad to have you back! The honeymoon sounds wonderful and congrats on the new job! Yup, Ill be 28 weeks along on Monday, expecting a little boy!

Welcome Carranzaya, welcome to the Lex and the wonderful world of Twilight! Glad you found us here and be sure to check out the Gutter thread and the Heavenly Hash!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
carranzaya
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: My personal and beautiful Universe where Edward and Ian exist!!!

Post by carranzaya »

Thanks Chiara, Bac and Una that's was so sweet, you girls are great, thanks for taking time to give me a nice welcoming.

To Chiara: congrats on your new job, hope goes well, am on education too, i work in a little school at a statistical position, our kids come from families with serious income issues no mention domestic, so sometimes get really hard, but it is worthy, our kids are so talented and want to learn, we give them breakfast and lunch, they like do theater, sing and poetry, we try to keep them as happy as we can, at least when they are with us at the school. Am glad i have the opportunity to share with people all over the world, but not just people, but kind and sweet as you, Bac and Una, i feel blessed. So, i wish you the best in this new adventure you are starting (married and new job).

To Una: a little one is on its way!!! congrats, you must feel so excited about it, hope everything continues as well as now, enjoy the whole process,i wish you the best.

To Bac: thanks for your message, i hope hear from you soon, was nice to read your welcoming.

To you all, have a nice weekend, Yadira.
"You are the most important thing to me ever"
dimber
Fishing with Charlie

Post by dimber »

It seems that every time I come back to the Lex something bad happens...my grandfather has passed this morning after a few days of agony. Poor man, he resisted until my wedding and then his condition slowly decayed. I'm really sad because he was like a father to me but he was suffering too much. Rest in peace.
I'm going to visit my family for the funeral...my biggest regret is not saying goodbye personally but unfortunately I was stuck here because of the beginning of the school year. Hope to be in touch with you all soon...
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...

MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Aww Dimber! SO sorry for your loss...*hugs* My thoughts are with you and your family!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Oh Dimber you have my deepest condolences! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers, I'm sure he knows how much you love him. We'll be here when you get back! ((Dimber))
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Hugs for you dimber. I'm very sorry and I agree with una, I am sure he knows how much you loved him.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

Hugs to you, Dimber, and I'm very sorry for your loss. Keeping you and your family in my prayers.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
dimber
Fishing with Charlie

Post by dimber »

I would like to thank everybody for the support...I'm slowly going back to normal though it's been a huge loss for me.
The show must go on and I'm sure my grampa is in a far better place.
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...