Showers

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
eden1437
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Allendale for school/Chicago hometown/Forks in my mind

Re: Showers

Post by eden1437 »

I love taking hot showers right before bed b/c it helps me to get to sleep faster...In the morning it's moreso warm showers because my roommate uses most of the hot water lol.
threethings wrote:
lovvetwilight wrote:I always take hot showers, but they have to be fast most of the time because we run out of hot water pretty fast in my house. But I make the water veerry hot, it is so soothing. It typically takes me around 20 minutes to shower.

Edit: Does anyone other than me have a shower routine? :oops: I'm pretty OCD about mine..
Shampoo (rinse), Conditioner, Face Wash (rinse), Shave, Soap (rinse), Rinse conditioner.
Am I creepy, or do others have a routine, too?
Heck yeah!
1.Shampoo
2.Body wash
3.Shave
4.Conditioner
5.Face wash
-I do all of the above, plus if I'm running late, I'll brush my teeth in the shower. Lol. I know that's weird, but it saves time.
"...And so the Lion Fell in love with the lamb"

gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

Eden-- Lol I agree, I love nothing more than taking a hot shower at night. I would also love to to take a hot shower in the mornings as well, but my roommate uses all the hot water so I usually have a cold shower instead of a warm one.

lovvetwilight/threethings-- Well I'm a guy, so my shower routine is as follows. Shampoo (rinse), facewash, Shave (rinse), soap (rinse), then let the water hit my head for 5-10 minutes lol (sometimes 20).
ImageImageImageImage
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

oh I'm definitely OCD about showers so you aren't weird...everything has an order and even if I'm drunk or something I still get it right...but I don't recommend shaving while drunk...bad outcome unless you want people to think you were trying to draw pictures with your razor (it was a one time very bad idea and I learned from my mistakes, and I don't every drink a lot but I just didn't want people thinking I was an alcoholic or something :D)
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I love showers. Warm/hot ones are my favourite, but in summer i have colder ones. :D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

showers are soo much fun! and just great.

try always to take a shower when your tired. sounds weird but still true cause you relax, and when yout go to bed, it proven you'll sleep better and longer.

bubbles are also great, but my bros are really bad in baths. it lookes like someone pucked up water all of the bathroom when one of them bathes...
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Ah Shhowers..

These are the things that it takes you forever and many mnay fights to actually get you into it but once you're in it's so hard to get you out..

Hmm showers are great..And it's really relaxing to just impulsively clean the shower..Like wash off the soap holder and use a cloth to wipe down the windows..Yeah I am sounding really weird now aren't I..:?

But showers are vair relaxing!
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
talirhee
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by talirhee »

Haha, Elise, you're not weird. During my showers I usually get the Enjo out and start scrubbing down the walls and glass. =P
I'm a bit pedantic when it comes to cleanliness.

And -Jasper. Me too. I cool them down in summer. My ones at the moment are almost icy. =)
LilyMorgana
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by LilyMorgana »

I take really hot showers. I can't stand cold water running over me. My water has to be abnormally hot. When I'm in a weird mood I'll first shower with hot water and then I'll use cold water to rinse my hair because apparently that's supposed to be better for it. Mostly I only use hot water though.
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana
talirhee
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by talirhee »

LilyMorgana wrote:I take really hot showers. I can't stand cold water running over me. My water has to be abnormally hot. When I'm in a weird mood I'll first shower with hot water and then I'll use cold water to rinse my hair because apparently that's supposed to be better for it. Mostly I only use hot water though.
Yeah. When you think about it, extreme temperatures can't be very good for it. Like straightening it... how you're supposed to use heat protectants.
LilyMorgana
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by LilyMorgana »

^ I know but I really can't bring myself to using colder water all the time. Whenever I do use cold water it seems as if my hair is so much softer afterwards. Maybe I imagine that or maybe it really does help. I don't know.

I read something about have a special order in which you do things in the shower. I don't have a clear order like that. It all depends on my mood. :lol:
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana