Rain Depressing?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Anarey
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Rain Depressing?

Post by Anarey »

I live in a tropical island where when it's sunny, it's really sunny, as in you get fried for just staing out in your balcony too long and the temperature gets unbearable, but it also rains almost every day which I love because to me, sun is for the beach and because the temperature drops. Also rainy days are soothing, and I love the smell of wet grass.
ImageCan't wait til Nov 20!!

"A mighty pain to love it is, and 'tis a pain that pain to miss; but of all the pains, the greatest pain is to love, but love in vain."
-Abraham Crowley
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Sometimes rain is good. But then it gets dark out, and I can't go outside without getting soaked. I am also not much of a person for thunder and lightning.
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

Venecettia wrote:Sometimes rain is good. But then it gets dark out, and I can't go outside without getting soaked. I am also not much of a person for thunder and lightning.
Thunder and lightning? :shock:
I am terrified of them! I start crying and shaking and sweating, especially if I'm home alone or if its dark outside.
mz.cullenn
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by mz.cullenn »

rain.on.me wrote:
Venecettia wrote:Sometimes rain is good. But then it gets dark out, and I can't go outside without getting soaked. I am also not much of a person for thunder and lightning.
Thunder and lightning? :shock:
I am terrified of them! I start crying and shaking and sweating, especially if I'm home alone or if its dark outside.
I'm the absolute opposite. Even though Thunder and Lightning may scare me a little, I love it. =]
I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN.

Proud Cullenist, Member of Alice House and Supporter of Team Edward, Baby!
-VMT Queen of Diamonds-

I LOVE ME SOME JASPER.
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

i love it. its soothing. :D
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
Jazz<3Jasper

Post by Jazz<3Jasper »

My favorite type f weather is rainy weather. It makes me happy, and my friends and I could walk in the rain all day... we sometimes do just for fun lol.
"No problem. You want me to be all doom and gloom, or just shut up?"
"Just shut up."
"Can do."
"Really? Doesn't seem like it."
-Jake and Seth
<333333333
Team Jasper, he can snap at me anyday.
Anarey

Post by Anarey »

Jazz<3Jasper wrote:My favorite type f weather is rainy weather. It makes me happy, and my friends and I could walk in the rain all day... we sometimes do just for fun lol.

I wish I could do that but my skin is ridiculously sensitive and I get allergies if I stay wet too long.

"A mighty pain to love it is, and 'tis a pain that pain to miss; but of all the pains, the greatest pain is to love, but love in vain."
-Abraham Crowley
BreakingTwilight
Settled in Forks

Post by BreakingTwilight »

God it seems like that is all we have had lately here in Florida is rain. It is a good thing that I like it so much. My fave time to read is during a really big storm. I read Eclipse during one such day when it rained, hard, the whole day. Read the book in one day and was on my way to reading Breaking Dawn before the wife got home from her moms with the kids.
Jazz<3Jasper

Post by Jazz<3Jasper »

Anarey wrote:
Jazz<3Jasper wrote:My favorite type f weather is rainy weather. It makes me happy, and my friends and I could walk in the rain all day... we sometimes do just for fun lol.

I wish I could do that but my skin is ridiculously sensitive and I get allergies if I stay wet too long.
That really sucks, I would be so mad if I couldnt go out in the rain.
"No problem. You want me to be all doom and gloom, or just shut up?"
"Just shut up."
"Can do."
"Really? Doesn't seem like it."
-Jake and Seth
<333333333
Team Jasper, he can snap at me anyday.
Anarey

Post by Anarey »

Jazz<3Jasper wrote:
Anarey wrote:

That really sucks, I would be so mad if I couldnt go out in the rain.
I still enjoy it a lot, specially if there are lightning and thunder. I love the gray, sunless sky, the smell of the rain in the grass and earth and the damp breeze. And I can go out in the rain if I'm near my house and I can take a shower and change my clothes after a couple of minutes under the rain.

-Abraham Crowley