Weird Secrets about you

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Weird Secrets about you

Post by Lieziewiezie »

- I love eating pickles dipped in chocolate spread
- I love eating sandwiches with (salted) potatoe chips in between
- I love reading children books
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
PingWing
Wandering Through Town

Post by PingWing »

rain.on.me wrote:to PingWing, my aunt had a tooth up in her eyeball! I dont think you could see hers on the outside either, but she had to get it surgically removed.
Oh i'm so glad i'm not the only one then :)
My tooth is kind of safe, the dentist told me that it's like a back up, so maybe someday when i'm old and toothless that little tooth will appear and i would have at least ONE tooth hahaha. Can't imagine how it would look like!
Lieziewiezie wrote:- I love eating sandwiches with (salted) potatoe chips in between
I like that too, sometimes i even add peanut butter to it :D

Have I Found You, Flightless Bird?
Sterling Snow
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: chillen with Jasper, Draco, and the people in mah head

Post by Sterling Snow »

I dance crazily in my basement. A lot. And not a cool, if anybody ever found out I could probably become famous and have my life story made into an inspirational movie dancing, either. More like if this was put on Youtube people would send it to their friends who are sad because it is gauranteed to make you laugh.
Yes, I love Harry Potter. Yes, I am in Slytherin. Will that be a problem?
Team Taylor and Team Robert
I'm baaaack! (and fangirlier than ever!!!)
If you know how to make banners/avatars, please pm me, cuz I'm in desperate need of one!
Bewitched
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bewitched »

I plan my funeral. I have since i was in junior high. What it will be like, the music, who will be there, what i'll wear.... yeah pathetic.

I traveled with the carnival for 4 years. I worked in the candy booth, ticket sales, and ran a game one year. It was different. Like a small town that up and moves every 10 days. I lived in a tent unless I split a hotel room with some other people and I got to see a lot of the US.
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

I like to eat french fries dipped in chocolate frosty's...
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
blackblade0913
Wandering Through Town

Post by blackblade0913 »

maddy<3twilight wrote:I like to eat french fries dipped in chocolate frosty's...
haha no way i thought i was the only one who does that :lol:
if love is stupid. . .then i stupid you
LOST
LOSE
LOVE
LIVE
beemarie
Wandering Through Town

Post by beemarie »

YES!

okay here are some of my secrets...

1. I'm deathly afraid of clowns. And if you use that in anyway to scare me, I will beat you to a bloody bulp. (I'm kidding, but it's not a good idea.)
2. I love Twilight(obviously, or why am I even here?) more than anything. I think I know more about Bella and Edward more than some of my own friends.
3. Sometimes I scream Miley Cyrus and other like... weird and dumb things like that... when I'm home alone. And I turn up it really loud and start dancing crazy.
4. I dance in public. Ask me to dance and I will. And it will be funny.
5. I secretly hope to be in the Twilight series. In the book, and in the movies.
6. I want to be famous. Badly. :D

and that's pretty much it
~Bee Marie
iamthevampiregirl
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by iamthevampiregirl »

Bewitched wrote:I plan my funeral. I have since i was in junior high. What it will be like, the music, who will be there, what i'll wear.... yeah pathetic.
me too!! I've never told my parents or they'll think I'm suicidal or something, but I never want to be in a horrible accident, then have a sucky funeral. (sorry if it seems i'm taking death too lightly - it's just something I do when I'm bored.)

ive also planned out my wedding. :P
(its pretty awesome)

and when i was around 6 i wanted to be a nun.
TwiOLightLife
Settled in Forks

Post by TwiOLightLife »

I stumbled across this thread, I guess i'll put in my 2 cents....

-I can Roll my tongue. (Genetics)
-I cannot wink. I look like I'm having a face seizure if I attempt to.
-I'm getting a Twilight Tattoo when I'm 18, Parent consent or not.
-I have to crack my bones, because I'm heavily double jointed.
-I have gold in my eyes, naturally. (kind of a Grey/gold/what the heck? thing going on...)
-I secretly loving reading Naruto manga..Guess it's not much of a secret now though...
-I want to move as farrrr as possible from my home to go to university. Like, if I could? I would study Art in Italy.
-I am part of an Improv group that people are starting to hear about....w00t!
-I am allergic to Sunlight dish soap and Peppermints.
-I was supposed to try out to be in HSM, (That's High School Musical, Just so ya know...) but I missed the stupid audition date.
-I can keep a straight face through ANYTHING. (There was this one time, my friends were re enacting the whole meadow scene in a empty hallway, didn't even crack a smile- I was dying on the inside, from laughter, but I managed to keep a straight face.

WHEW! All done...now, off to the other threads!
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

iamthevampiregirl wrote:and when i was around 6 i wanted to be a nun.
I seriously wanted to be a nun for about 2 weeks when I was 14. I had just spent an afternoon of a church retreat in this high school council with several nuns and a deacon and the bishop of my diocese and I was all heartbroken over a boy...and I thought that a convent was my best option. Lol.
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy