Weird Secrets about you

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Psychicpoptarts
Wandering Through Town

Re: Weird Secrets about you

Post by Psychicpoptarts »

StupidxLamb wrote:Sometimes I get back out of bed late @ night when my family is sleeping so I can watch recorded episodes of Gilmore Girls and The Secret Life
Ah! I am secretly obsessed with The Secret Life! I love that show! :D
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

1, I also, have Random I love Edward Cullen moments.
2, I also chew ice(PEL, great minds..DO alike! loll)
3, I don't like big crowds
4, I pick at my skin when i'm in the car and i'm not driving

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

Psychicpoptarts wrote:
StupidxLamb wrote:Sometimes I get back out of bed late @ night when my family is sleeping so I can watch recorded episodes of Gilmore Girls and The Secret Life
When you guys say The Secret Life you mean The Secret Life of the American Teenager right? I love that show too! I'm like sort of obsessed with it and it isn't even that good, but I just want to know what's going to happen to Amy and the baby.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
ashleygill03
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by ashleygill03 »

1. I talk in my sleep.
2. I pass out at concerts every time, without fail (claustrophobia)
3. I crank the music, sing, and dance while cleaning when the husband is at work
jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie »

Bella_Cullen_13 wrote: -Sometimes in class (Like Today in Biology) I skip my notes & write down song lyrics from my favorite songs (Like listening to my iPod in class, but in my head) - I swear Ive written Remembering Sunday's lyrics 6 times.
Oh my Gabe! I do that too. Instead of my Algebra notes today, I have the complete lyrics to Let It Roll and part of Sleeping With Giants. Haha. I got caught and yelled at too. I tried explaining to my teacher that I can't help myself, but no... she doesn't understand.

Also, today during school Mass, I started humming the tune to The World Has Its Shine [But I Would Drop It On a Dime] while the school bishop was reading from the Bible. Everyone turned around and stared at me.
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

cutesweetiezzz wrote:
Psychicpoptarts wrote:
When you guys say The Secret Life you mean The Secret Life of the American Teenager right? I love that show too! I'm like sort of obsessed with it and it isn't even that good, but I just want to know what's going to happen to Amy and the baby.
Same here! The acting is mediocre, and the story-line is just a little too unbelievable (how do all the main characters have their lives so incredibly and complexly intertwined in eachother's?!), but I just have to know what happens. ^_^
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
steph
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by steph »

darkrider wrote:1, I also, have Random I love Edward Cullen moments.
2, I also chew ice(PEL, great minds..DO alike! loll)
3, I don't like big crowds
4, I pick at my skin when i'm in the car and i'm not driving

-Dark
hahaha i love eating sonic ice! its the best ever!

1. I like classical music
2. I wish i was shorter (im five ten)
3. I love getting ready for the day with rock music on
4. I feel like im not as smart as i used to be
5. I love driving fast and driving fast cars....my husbands work has a car im trying to convince them to let me drive
a_n_n_a
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by a_n_n_a »

-Before going anywhere, I can guarantee you that I will have changed my outfit at least twice; usually I get back to the one I started with.
-Whenever I do the dishes I turn my music on extra loud so I can hear it over the faucet just so I can sing along.
-I don't care if my socks match but they have to be the same height.
ImageImageImage
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

Psychicpoptarts wrote:Ah! I am secretly obsessed with The Secret Life! I love that show! :D
Me Too! I like dramas like that, but only juicy ones. Ha. Like I love love love Desperate Housewives.
Jaspercookie wrote:Oh my Gabe! I do that too. Instead of my Algebra notes today, I have the complete lyrics to Let It Roll and part of Sleeping With Giants. Haha. I got caught and yelled at too. I tried explaining to my teacher that I can't help myself, but no... she doesn't understand.

Also, today during school Mass, I started humming the tune to The World Has Its Shine [But I Would Drop It On a Dime] while the school bishop was reading from the Bible. Everyone turned around and stared at me.
"Oh My Gabe!" - Ha, on the OAL me & dandyvampgirl_13 were talking & I started saying 'For The Love of Beckett!' - Im going to start using that too though(: A new & better meaning to OMG.(:

In English, we had 2 hours to take a test & read 10 pages in the book. I finished all of that in about 30 minutes & sat & wrote the lyrics to 'Check Yes Juliet', 'Dear Maria, Count Me In' & 'Guilty Pleause'

Something Weird aside from being weird, I cant eat bananas yellow, they have to be green.
kaitlyncullen
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kaitlyncullen »

okay so..........i suck my thumb.

yes, yes, i'm a thumb sucker. i have been since i could pull my thumb up to my mouth. and i havent stopped the whole almost-eighteen years of my life.

i'm also ocd about it.

i need my sheet in order to suck my thumb. why? because i have to smell it while i'm thumb-sucking. i dont know why, but there's no point without my sheet. that's why it goes everywhere.

and when i was in school you could sometimes catch me hiding my hand in my sleeve and sucking it. lol.

i can't sleep without doing it. and i obviously know all the problems i could have, like with my teeth, but whatever. it's like an addiction.
Private Kaitlyn Cullen of Jasper's Army.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." - Jackson Rathbone. <3