Weird Secrets about you

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Weird Secrets about you

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

iamthevampiregirl wrote:
Bewitched wrote:I plan my funeral. I have since i was in junior high. What it will be like, the music, who will be there, what i'll wear.... yeah pathetic.
me too!! I've never told my parents or they'll think I'm suicidal or something, but I never want to be in a horrible accident, then have a sucky funeral. (sorry if it seems i'm taking death too lightly - it's just something I do when I'm bored.)

ive also planned out my wedding. :P
(its pretty awesome)

and when i was around 6 i wanted to be a nun.
Done both of those things . . . my current funeral song choice, or cremation song choice is Your Not the Boss of Me Now, yeah the Malcolm theme song :D

I like writing essays . . . I know I need help, but I just love getting my point across in a place no one can interrupt me.

I've had a crush on my best guy friend for like two years. Totally not cliche, is it?

I laugh at the most ridiculous of times (I laughed when my History teacher got attacked, and was in hospital and my other teacher said 'he won't have any feelings left'.)

When I was little I wanted to be a fairy, I actually thought it was a job.
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
Sterling Snow
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: chillen with Jasper, Draco, and the people in mah head

Post by Sterling Snow »

dazzlingdynamite, I laugh at terrible times too. When a kid at my school got hit by a car, I started laughing when my friend told me. I felt really bad about it later. :oops:
Yes, I love Harry Potter. Yes, I am in Slytherin. Will that be a problem?
Team Taylor and Team Robert
I'm baaaack! (and fangirlier than ever!!!)
If you know how to make banners/avatars, please pm me, cuz I'm in desperate need of one!
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Sterling Snow wrote:dazzlingdynamite, I laugh at terrible times too. When a kid at my school got hit by a car, I started laughing when my friend told me. I felt really bad about it later. :oops:
I felt awful too :oops: . . . until my other history teacher stared laughing too. You just gotta love temporary's who aren't very experienced.
I do things like it all the time though, I just can't stop my laughter.
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
Bewitched
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bewitched »

dazzlingdynamite wrote:
Sterling Snow wrote:dazzlingdynamite, I laugh at terrible times too. When a kid at my school got hit by a car, I started laughing when my friend told me. I felt really bad about it later. :oops:
I felt awful too :oops: . . . until my other history teacher stared laughing too. You just gotta love temporary's who aren't very experienced.
I've done that too. I heard somewhere that it's a syndrome of some kind. People who do it can't help it.
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

Bewitched wrote:
dazzlingdynamite wrote:
I've done that too. I heard somewhere that it's a syndrome of some kind. People who do it can't help it.
I laugh all the time. I laughed at this really sad movie...
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

maddy<3twilight wrote:
Bewitched wrote:
dazzlingdynamite wrote:
I laugh all the time. I laughed at this really sad movie...
I laughed at Titanic . . . the whole way. It's an unintentional comedy. I can't watch it without laughing at the really dramatic momennts now.
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
LoveMeSomeEdward
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by LoveMeSomeEdward »

dazzlingdynamite wrote:
I laughed at Titanic . . . the whole way. It's an unintentional comedy. I can't watch it without laughing at the really dramatic momennts now.
The bit i always laugh on in titanic is when Jack is sinking in the water, i just can't help it!!
PingWing
Wandering Through Town

Post by PingWing »

LoveMeSomeEdward wrote:
dazzlingdynamite wrote:
The bit i always laugh on in titanic is when Jack is sinking in the water, i just can't help it!!
Maybe i'm just the opposite of you guys. I cry SO easy when i'm watching movies :D Sometimes i'll get so emotional that after i saw the movies (like 1-2 days) i still cry only by thinking of the 'sad part'..

And yeah the 'leo-dying'-part.. I was crying like a baby :oops: , but only the first time i watched it :p

Have I Found You, Flightless Bird?
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

PingWing wrote:
LoveMeSomeEdward wrote:
dazzlingdynamite wrote:
Maybe i'm just the opposite of you guys. I cry SO easy when i'm watching movies :D Sometimes i'll get so emotional that after i saw the movies (like 1-2 days) i still cry only by thinking of the 'sad part'..

And yeah the 'leo-dying'-part.. I was crying like a baby :oops: , but only the first time i watched it :p
awh! My mum says I'm heartless, because I cry at nothing and laugh at everything :D She's just a sap though.

The only part I don't laugh at in Titanic is when the Irish guy gets shot, but she she lets go of Jack's hand after saying 'don't let go' or something like that . . . it's just so silly! and when he shouts 'I'll stay here!' and he's chained to a pole . . . aaahhh :lol:
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
notsoangel
Settled in Forks

Post by notsoangel »

I'm right there with you I like never cry there must be something wrong with me because not only do i not cry I'm kinda crazy and really random. :lol:
**Alice was based on me**