Weird Secrets about you

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Re: Weird Secrets about you

Post by -Jasper »

dazzlingdynamite wrote: I've had a crush on my best guy friend for like two years. Totally not cliche, is it?
Lol, only a little. I used to fancy my best guy friend, but I'm over it now. :D

I laugh at a lot of things, especially in films with friends. It annoys the other people, but it's hard to stop. :lol:
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

-Jasper wrote:
dazzlingdynamite wrote: I've had a crush on my best guy friend for like two years. Totally not cliche, is it?
Lol, only a little. I used to fancy my best guy friend, but I'm over it now. :D

I laugh at a lot of things, especially in films with friends. It annoys the other people, but it's hard to stop. :lol:
I'm so weird . . . see I should want to get over it, yet I really don't . . . I'm working on sorting that one out :D

Oh another weird secret about me . . . I talk to myself. Like everyday! It's so not right. I sit and say 'what the hell are you doing? talking to yourself it's weird!' haha. I think I'm a maniac.
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
-Jasper
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

dazzlingdynamite wrote: I'm so weird . . . see I should want to get over it, yet I really don't . . . I'm working on sorting that one out :D

Oh another weird secret about me . . . I talk to myself. Like everyday! It's so not right. I sit and say 'what the hell are you doing? talking to yourself it's weird!' haha. I think I'm a maniac.
I know how you feel. Good luck on sorting it out, it's not easy :D
Hehe, I do that as well sometimes, talking to yourself is very tiring...
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

-Jasper wrote:
dazzlingdynamite wrote: I'm so weird . . . see I should want to get over it, yet I really don't . . . I'm working on sorting that one out :D

I know how you feel. Good luck on sorting it out, it's not easy :D
Hehe, I do that as well sometimes, talking to yourself is very tiring...
Oh I do it when I'm watching films too . . . I sit and go 'why is she doing that? why? wait why am I doing this?' I get so emotionally attached to things. Like whenever I watch Strictly (come dancing - another reason I'm weird) I develop a hate for at least one person, and I sit and moan about them the whole time :D This time it was Rachel Stevens . . .

PS. If your not from the UK you will have no idea what I just said . . . well probably.
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
-Jasper

Post by -Jasper »

[quote="dazzlingdynamite"
Oh I do it when I'm watching films too . . . I sit and go 'why is she doing that? why? wait why am I doing this?' I get so emotionally attached to things. Like whenever I watch Strictly (come dancing - another reason I'm weird) I develop a hate for at least one person, and I sit and moan about them the whole time :D This time it was Rachel Stevens . . .

PS. If your not from the UK you will have no idea what I just said . . . well probably.[/quote]

I'm from the UK! Yay, I've found a fellow UK-er!
I don't watch Strictly but I know what you mean. :D
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

-Jasper wrote:[quote="dazzlingdynamite"

PS. If your not from the UK you will have no idea what I just said . . . well probably.

I'm from the UK! Yay, I've found a fellow UK-er!
I don't watch Strictly but I know what you mean. :D[/quote]

Yeah. I do it with the X Factor too . . . although I don't really like it I still watch it - another reason I'm weird!
Maybe I should get a therapist? The weird things about me are mounting.

A fellow Brit - hellooo :mrgreen:
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
-Jasper

Post by -Jasper »

dazzlingdynamite wrote: Yeah. I do it with the X Factor too . . . although I don't really like it I still watch it - another reason I'm weird!

Maybe a therapist would be a good idea...
but then you might find something weird to do with the therapist. It's a hard life when you're insane...

I watch X-factor so that I can complain about it. eg, Diana's hand movements. Please, just stop already :D
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

-Jasper wrote:
dazzlingdynamite wrote: Yeah. I do it with the X Factor too . . . although I don't really like it I still watch it - another reason I'm weird!

Maybe a therapist would be a good idea...
but then you might find something weird to do with the therapist. It's a hard life when you're insane...

I watch X-factor so that I can complain about it. eg, Diana's hand movements. Please, just stop already :D
Haha. I'd probably even baffle the therapist . . . still if it could get me outta Maths ;)

Oh I know. I am so bored of the samey singers. Alex is just the same as Leona . . . :|

God we are going right off topic . . .
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
-Jasper

Post by -Jasper »

dazzlingdynamite wrote: Haha. I'd probably even baffle the therapist . . . still if it could get me outta Maths ;)

Oh I know. I am so bored of the samey singers. Alex is just the same as Leona . . . :|

God we are going right off topic . . .
We must stop talking...
I guess this is goodbye :cry: pm me if you want to carry on talking though

Alex is a good singer, but we already have a clone of her; Leona.

I will say one more weird thing about me, so that this isn't too off topic.
My feet are very big and narrow. Size 8.
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

I scratch at my scalp almost obsessively. Sometimes I do it to the point where I bleed. :shock: It's not like some emo, cutting thing. I just get dry skin and scratch it and then form scabs and it bleeds and ahhhhhh. :? Sorry to anyone who read that. Lol.
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy