Weird Secrets about you

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Re: Weird Secrets about you

Post by spookybell »

I am fully creeped out and feel very weird for not having weird things about me. Weird... I'm not overly weird...at least I don't think so. Dang... not I have to think about it... *twiddles thumbs and leans back and thinks*

Um... I don't like swimming in lakes. I prefer cleaner chlorinated water with no living things, no dead things, no floating things that are not blow up. Ewwwww......

I prefer dead and cooked meat... but now I can handle meat with a little pink in it. Raw meat is disgusting. Any bloody red meet. Bleck.

I love pedicures, but I do not like other people's feet. The older they are the worse it gets.

EvrThinEvrMinEvrRs
it's not weird to have a room full of Star Wars memorabilia is it? I have a room full of X-Files and Harry Potter memorablilia.

Okay it is a little weird to have old New Kids songs on your mp3 player however, I have ever New Kids CD... not the new ones.

Footloose rocked! That is so NOT weird at all! That movie was so good that I want to rent it and watch it again. It's been a long time!

You are not weird because I just read the Twilight saga for the first time a month ago, but am so seriously obsessed with the series that I can't go a day without flipping through the books to re-read favourite passages!!! I just read the series for the first time in August and I am reading them all for the second time...

maybe that means I am just weird also....
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

I'm sure I could come up with some weird things about me if I just ask my friends. :lol: I'm not REALLY weird, I'm just...random. And you know how most people have a filter in their brain that keeps the ridiculous thoughts inside? Yeah, I don't have that. I talk...a lot. Sometimes I am really quiet! But for the most part, I ramble and go off on random tangents. But even once I realize that I'm on a tangent, it's too late. I'm committed, and I can't stop until I finish. Have you ever heard of someone stopping mid ramble? I think not. ;)
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
EvrThinEvrMinEvrRs
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by EvrThinEvrMinEvrRs »

spookybell wrote:I am fully creeped out and feel very weird for not having weird things about me. Weird... I'm not overly weird...at least I don't think so. Dang... not I have to think about it... *twiddles thumbs and leans back and thinks*

Um... I don't like swimming in lakes. I prefer cleaner chlorinated water with no living things, no dead things, no floating things that are not blow up. Ewwwww......

I prefer dead and cooked meat... but now I can handle meat with a little pink in it. Raw meat is disgusting. Any bloody red meet. Bleck.

I love pedicures, but I do not like other people's feet. The older they are the worse it gets.

EvrThinEvrMinEvrRs
it's not weird to have a room full of Star Wars memorabilia is it? I have a room full of X-Files and Harry Potter memorablilia.

Okay it is a little weird to have old New Kids songs on your mp3 player however, I have ever New Kids CD... not the new ones.

Footloose rocked! That is so NOT weird at all! That movie was so good that I want to rent it and watch it again. It's been a long time!

You are not weird because I just read the Twilight saga for the first time a month ago, but am so seriously obsessed with the series that I can't go a day without flipping through the books to re-read favourite passages!!! I just read the series for the first time in August and I am reading them all for the second time...

maybe that means I am just weird also....
Oh I don't think these things are that weird...I just know other people think they are a little odd. It actually makes me smile when I see people's reactions to my Star Wars room...makes me feel all proud

I have no excuse for the New Kids songs though... :lol:
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

StupidxLamb wrote:I'm sure I could come up with some weird things about me if I just ask my friends. :lol: I'm not REALLY weird, I'm just...random. And you know how most people have a filter in their brain that keeps the ridiculous thoughts inside? Yeah, I don't have that. I talk...a lot. Sometimes I am really quiet! But for the most part, I ramble and go off on random tangents. But even once I realize that I'm on a tangent, it's too late. I'm committed, and I can't stop until I finish. Have you ever heard of someone stopping mid ramble? I think not. ;)
OMG! I do that, too! Like last week I saw a Volvo S60R in blue and I went off on a tirade about how no self-respecting vampire would drive a blue car, and then I proceeded to go on about what colors are acceptable for vampires. And then like you sometimes I'm really quiet, and people think I'm mute. :D
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

Waffle of Doom wrote:
StupidxLamb wrote:I'm sure I could come up with some weird things about me if I just ask my friends. :lol: I'm not REALLY weird, I'm just...random. And you know how most people have a filter in their brain that keeps the ridiculous thoughts inside? Yeah, I don't have that. I talk...a lot. Sometimes I am really quiet! But for the most part, I ramble and go off on random tangents. But even once I realize that I'm on a tangent, it's too late. I'm committed, and I can't stop until I finish. Have you ever heard of someone stopping mid ramble? I think not. ;)
OMG! I do that, too! Like last week I saw a Volvo S60R in blue and I went off on a tirade about how no self-respecting vampire would drive a blue car, and then I proceeded to go on about what colors are acceptable for vampires. And then like you sometimes I'm really quiet, and people think I'm mute. :D
Lol. That's awesome! Sometimes I jump from one topic to another, but I'm the only one who notices the connection, because my mind jumps from one thing to the next too quickly. So I often get the reaction, "What are you talking about?" when I'm in conversation. People just laugh at me. :lol:
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Weird secrets? My friends have convinced me that my soul is different than most everyone else's. Weird? Extremely. Secret? I guess it isn't anymore. :p

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

how weird could your soul really be???

I believe I have lived a past life and I was Scottish in that past life :)
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

i think most meats and chickens taste really bad. i HATE milk and cheese. i think fruits are gross. I really only like vegetables and starches.

i have vowed to never drive over bridges when/if i get my liscense. and theres a bridge right in front of my house... :?

no rollercoasters for me. not even the little kid ones. i just feel like i'm falling out of them every time.

i cant whistle
i cant swim very well
i get headaches ALOT...i have one right now

my mom thinks i have depression because of some article she read in a magazine. apparently i have all the symptoms :roll:
ragdoll
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by ragdoll »

Gosh I cant think of any! And I must have loads.....Oh here's one:

When I'm on my own in the house I turn up the music and dance around my kitchen. And not normal dancing that most people do in their rooms or whatever but proper dancing and I could do it for hours! I literally don't stop until I physically can't anymore. And I mix it all up to, like a do hiphop steps to rock music and slow dance sped up to hiphop music - it works quite well actually! It's quite a bad habit really, I usually do it when I'm meant to be doing homework! :lol:
Congratulations to the Irish rugby team!!!!! Grand Slam at last!!!

Team Seth: 'Cos he's the bestest! :D

My quotes forum: http://quotations.forumotion.com/forum.htm
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

I scratch my foot whenever it falls asleep.

I have to pop the bubbles on the bubble wrap before I throw it away.

I need to drink milk before I go to sleep.

I play with the egg yolk before I start eating it.

That enough?

-Janine
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda