Weird Secrets about you

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Re: Weird Secrets about you

Post by Waffle of Doom »

I discover new weird things about myself almost everyday, here's the newest:

- I HAVE TO make my bed before I go to sleep, I can't stand it if the sheets aren't perfectly flat.
- My room has to be pitch black for me to sleep, so I don't even have a clock in my room because that little amount of light distracts me.
- I collect rubber ducks
- I'm more comfortable wearing high heels than flats or tennis shoes
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

I used to have a phobia about phones.

Back when I used to live in rural Philippines, we connected our first phone when I was about six. When my mom made me talk to my dad with it, I started screaming in Tagalog, "AAGH! Daddy's stuck inside the phone! Get him out! Get him out!!"

Hahaha, I remember that day. I used to have an avvie like that...but now it's gone and all I have is this Snape-hitting(or blessing?)-Harry-and-Ron avatar.

-Janine
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

sometimes I wish I was weirder so I could share some weird secrets. I think actually, I have weird things, I'm just really okay with sharing them so they are no secret.

like - I admit it, I like my toe nails cut really short --- I hate it when my toe nails are too long that they touch the tip of my running shoes.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
Ellie Ibis
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Ellie Ibis »

- I collect plush cows
- I also collect dice (A portion of my collection is viewable here: http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg12 ... c/dice.jpg)
- I like to research information about bands I don't like in order to understand why people like them (current project: Tokio Hotel)
- Loud noises scare me, although I am perfectly fine going to concerts. However, surround sound TVs on high volume, yelling, slamming of doors, all make me shake
- I am cold all the time, including summer
- I have to have Firefox as the first item on my toolbar when I'm multitasking (I'm always multitasking). If I also have Photoshop open, it must be second. If there is a deviation in this order I will close everything and reopen it so it will be proper
the cops & the kids & the cats & the robbers
& the stolen moments from the out of tune guitars
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

Ellie Ibis wrote: - I like to research information about bands I don't like in order to understand why people like them (current project: Tokio Hotel)
LOL, my friend is in love with their lead singer, Bill, I, on the other hand, like to make fun of him :D .
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

Ellie Ibis... go to Vegas... dice galore!!!!

okay I have another, I'd love to be trained by the trainer on Biggest Looser because they would kick my butt and I need butt kicking!!!

I would love to be a part of that show in every way except the part that airs for everyone to see....
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
sammydk
Settled in Forks

Post by sammydk »

I have a lot of weird secrets, some of them being so weird I'll never ever tell..

Though some of them are:
-I am, without a doubt, seriously addicted to chocolate
-I have a fear for wasps and 'flying spiders' (I think you call them daddy long legs??) I fear them so much I've tried professional help to get over it...
-I've tried hypnosis - it's not like you'd think..
-I can prosee some things, like I knew at some point I would get hit by a car, and when it happened I could do absolutely nothing about it. The seconds before I just knew it. Weird.. (I also now for a fact that I'm the one of me and my two sisters who're going to be a mom first, even though I do not want to have children..)
-I have a secret obsession with Suede, all time favorite band ever. Nothing and no one will ever beat that. I can't help it, I'm an old Suedehead.
-I've seen 'unnatural' things happen in my old house. I do not know wether it was ghosts or not, but there was something in the room, and when I went to visit my old house about 2 years ago I could still feel it.
She walks in beauty like the night
Hypnotising the silence with her powers
-Suede, DogManStar, Heroine
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

sammydk wrote: -I am, without a doubt, seriously addicted to chocolate
if you think that is weird you are SERIOUSLY DELUDED :lol: SO AM I.

i draw edwards and vampire smileys all over my friends notebooks (even though they havent read twilight)

and i eat chicken for breakfast. (often)
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
Tateyyy92
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Tateyyy92 »

hmm... Lets see

-I must have some form of OCD because when I walk on cement or tile or anything I cant step on any cracks or breaks
-When Im nervous I count my steps or walk to a rythum in my head
-When I ride my horses all the tack has to be perfect like the pads have to be perfectly even and my horse needs to have matching boots
-I need hot sauce on EVERYTHING haha
-I am very sensitive to smells like they make me sick.. and i hate the way celery smells soo if its anything even if u cant see it I'll be able to smell it and then I won't eat it
-I need to be every where 15 min early. I hate being late. If i late I have like an anxiety attack
-I refuse to wear any shoes but vans even to formal events.. haha my mom hates that
- And I think i have like a aixth sense or something cause Ive always been able to see ghosts ever since I was little. I know its crazy but its true.

But Ya thats me.. :D

Twilight= LIFE
Ellie Ibis
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Ellie Ibis »

Waffle of Doom wrote:
Ellie Ibis wrote: - I like to research information about bands I don't like in order to understand why people like them (current project: Tokio Hotel)
LOL, my friend is in love with their lead singer, Bill, I, on the other hand, like to make fun of him :D .
My friend's girlfriend LOVES them. I surfed over to their US website, and the first song that met my ears reminded me vaguely of the Jonas Brothers.

And so began my quest to understand the attraction.

I think if I'm taking cultural anthropology next semester, I'm writing a thesis about bands, their groupies, and herd mentality.
the cops & the kids & the cats & the robbers
& the stolen moments from the out of tune guitars