Weird Secrets about you

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Weird Secrets about you

Post by kkswmmr114 »

heartofmp* wrote:-I am majorly afraid of bugs or anything creepy-crawly, and the only way i can kill them is if I have a shoe. I smack them to death (and then some) and I refuse to pick up the dead bug--I leave the shoe on top of the bug until someone else comes by and cleans it up.
OME! That is soooo me!! I can kill a bug, but DO NOT ask me to pick it up!! I once killed a freakin HUGE spider with three of my high school yearbooks (those suckers weigh, like, 5 pounds each, at least!) and I left them in the middle of my bedroom floor for four days before my mom finally caved and picked up the dead spider. She hates clutter and things like that laying in the middle of the floor, and it didn't bother me so I knew she would cave eventually and pick it up... lol... Then by the time she did pick it up it was tiny because it had dried up, and I got made fun of for using three yearbooks to kill a tiny spider!! Nobody would believe me that it was really a huge spider to begin with... I guess that is what I get for not picking up the darn thing to begin with... :roll:

More wierd secrets:
- I have conversations with my animals when no one else is around.
- I have a rather large cross collection even though I am not religious, because I once bought a really pretty metal cross just because I liked it and then people started buying them for me and giving them to me as presents... so now I have a big collection. I still get at least one for my birthday and Christmas every year...
- People don't know I am not a religious person because most of my family and friends are very religious and I don't feel I can share my feelings with them without being judged... severely. So I just smile and nod when anything religious is mentioned...
- Paul O'Neill, the creator of Trans-Siberian Orchestra, asked me to send him a demo tape (singing) four years ago because I wrote him several stalker-ish letters saying how much I wished I could sing with them, and I have never sent one in because I am really not that good of a singer. I regret it every time I look at the platinum record for Christmas Eve and Other Stories he sent me as a gift.

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
heartofmp*
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by heartofmp* »

^^ I thought I was the only one because everyone I know makes fun of me for leaving the bug! Now I know I'm not!! :lol:
lag28wa
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lag28wa »

- I can't stand lobsters, they scare me, I will not eat them. In my opinion they are just oversized bugs. Someone told me they scream when you cook them (just the water heating up and escaping as steam from them) and they swim backwards, sometimes after you when you scuba dive. Not. Cool. At. All.
-I never kissed a boy until I was 17, a senior in high school. I never had a serious boyfriend until just before I turned 18. Right before I graduated high school.
-I've really only had two serious boyfriends, I married the second one :D
- I only have one sibling, a brother, and you know I have never wished I had a sister
- I can bend my arms in crazy ways
-I have broken my arm three different times, split my head open twice, and split my lip open once. All before I was 10 years old...
It is not length of life, but depth of life---Ralph Waldo Emerson
Banner by emaleth @ Vesparium
Edward's_Stalker
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Edward's_Stalker »

if i can't get to sleep, i go into the kitchen and get out the orange juice. i then shake the orange juice while jumping around, dancing, and singing "Shake It" by Metro Station. it helps me sleep. that is why my mom never let's us run out of OJ. we have 4 cartons in the fridge right now.
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Hi :D. This is gonna be one long list so here it goes :

-I have the weirdest thumbs. People's opinions on it differ. Some of my friends say its cute but others say that it looks like someone squashed it. Once my sister said it looked like a fat person sat on it :lol:
- I hate onions. They make me sick and I hate the smell especially.
- I hate horses because I was kind of attacked by one and I have a small scar on my face as a result.
- I don't really like little children and they usually don't like me.
- I nearly sat on a baby by accident once and I know that sounds so bad but I didn't look where I was sitting.
- I've never had a boyfriend :oops:
- I have a huge butt and I'm proud of it :lol:
- When I was little I had a phase when I loved slugs and collected them and then set them free. It sounds really strange but I was little then and I'm totally sane so don't worry :lol:
- I can do this weird thing where I breathe from my nose and my nostrils stick together for about a minute but then I'm holding my breath and it's kind of hard.
- I have the most retarded laugh. It sounds really strange
- I'm always randomly bursting into song
- High school musical is like my guilty pleasure.
- I have moments when I'm really hyper like when I have too much sugar or once I had red bull and I've never had it before and I went really hyper active and I've never had it since.
- I'm always do the most stupidest (is that even a word?) things like the other day I nearly stapled my finger and I was bleeding a lot.

That's all I can think of right now but I'm sure there's a more. I'm really peculiar :D
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

More weirdiness about me!

- One of my hips is slightly higher than the other
- I have two curves in my spine
- When I get a cold, I lose my taste and all I can smell is snot
- Kids glare at me for no reason
- I'm ditsy, completely clueless, clumsy, and gullible
- My guilty pleasure is reading and writing mature fanfics (romantically mature)
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

OK I am really wierd here are some of the weird things I do:
- I am realllly obsessive, I mean really I will go to school and run around at recess telling everyone what I am obsessived over(I used to be obsessised with Strawberries)
- I am funnny because I am so wierd( I went up to my friend and randomly said " Are we cool , no we're not we're HOT")
- For serious school projects I always make them funny ( religion, don't ask why I decided to put on a yellow mask and explain to the class what joy ment)
-I am tired all day and wide awake when I go to bed
- I love rolling in the snow after I just went in the hot tub
and that all I can think of now
- oo I want to be a writer but I am not good at writing haha
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Beside my weird hatred of feet, I think I've come up with alot of other things that are totally weird about me.

-I have a pen obsession, mostly those pens that are in doctors offices. When I take my son for his annual drs appt, I stake out the pen selection. I think I have over 100 different types of pens and it's not the bulk pens you buy at Staples or Office Depot, they are all different. Whenever I go on vacation, I buy pens.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Laura
Wandering Through Town

Post by Laura »

Carrisa wrote:More weirdiness about me!

- One of my hips is slightly higher than the other
- I have two curves in my spine
- When I get a cold, I lose my taste and all I can smell is snot
- Kids glare at me for no reason
- I'm ditsy, completely clueless, clumsy, and gullible
- My guilty pleasure is reading and writing mature fanfics (romantically mature)
AH! One of my hips is higher than the other as well! And my spine is slightly curved from scoliosis. I was born with torticollis and it has resulted in my neck muscles being really tense. So my head sometimes tilts slightly to one side. I guess you could say I'm loppsidded =]
They were perfect, they were beautiful.They met in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of nothing, and kissed where everyone could see.No words. No before.No after. They kissed and it was perfect. It was beautiful. It was everything. It was nothing. -AFI
Laura
Wandering Through Town

Post by Laura »

ugh forgive my double post!

I forgot to say weird stuff about me1

I am deathly afraid of spiders. My heart races, my palms sweat, and I get dizzy. It's terrible.

I've had ongoing insomnia since I was a baby. I've never slept much. I have little episodes where I won't sleep but maybe 3 hours a night and it will continue on for days and then all of a sudden I'll sleep 8 or 9 hours.

I can't whistle. I blame it on playing flute for 9 years.

I have extreme hitch-hiker thumbs.

I can do impressions. Some not very well though.

I'm a closet goth. I love the clothes! Not to mention the awesome music, but mainly the clothes!

I had a dream the other night that I was viewing everything through the eyes of this little girl and I was locked in this room with a really high ceiling with my two older brothers. Then this black goo looking stuff (Think Little Nemo Adventures in Slumberland) starts seeping in from under the door and smothering us. Then I woke up. I always have strange dreams.

I have the Evenstar Pendant from Lord of the Rings (an insight to my nerdom there)

I won the science fair in 3rd grade. My mom did the entire project!

I have to blow in glasses before I pour anything in them. I think it's that I'm afraid that there's dust or something.

At this very moment I have on one red sock and one green. Both have snow flakes on them. My socks can never seem to find their mates.

I've considered working in a morgue. I'm majoring in Education at the moment, but I'd really like to go into Forensic Science.

I'm sure I'll think of other things later.
They were perfect, they were beautiful.They met in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of nothing, and kissed where everyone could see.No words. No before.No after. They kissed and it was perfect. It was beautiful. It was everything. It was nothing. -AFI