1. Sarah hates being left out of things. It seriously it annoys and upsets her because then she then starts obsessing that no-one loves her. (she knows this is irrational and stupid)
2. Sarah used to REALLY hate being in the wrong but as she's grown up has learnt its ok to be wrong and make mistakes as long as she learns from them.
BellsEdwardalways wrote:I get a little paranoid after watching a creepy scary movie
Sarah does this too. In fact she is always convinced something will be creeping up her stairs or waiting for her outside the bathroom door. When she was younger she used to pretend to have a pet wolf so that she wasnt scared of things and he could protect her. He was actually larger than normal wolves...maybe he was her Jacob
4. Dispite all evidence to the contary Sarah still beleives in true love and finding her fairy tale...
5. Sarah does occasionally refer to herself in the 3rd person and is doing so today because it is the Gen Y Speak in 3rd person day.
6. Sarah is a huge procrastinator and always puts things off until the last minute.
debussygirl wrote:pushing down on a bruise or something small like that. I know, I'm weird.
Sarah does this too! Sarah also picks scabs which is quite gross. However Sarah hates blood, needles and hospitals...
8. Sarah could easily post weird things about her all day but will probably come back again to do so.