Canadian thread eh?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Krystal
Lured By the Scent

Re: Canadian thread eh?

Post by Krystal »

luv_edward_cullen wrote:I travelled to Ottawa a few weeks ago with my family. We drove to Quebec too, it was a pretty long drive from where I live :?
I've also been to New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and PEI. It was beautiful there. Next step would be to travel to eastern Canada!

btw I love you banner, Krystal!
Thank you! (:
I really want to travel to the east and west! They are both really beautiful and amazing places!
My friend is going to PEI this week, and I am so jealous! I really wish I could go!!
by myhopesaresohigh @ vesperarium
porscheturbo911
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by porscheturbo911 »

cutesweetiezzz wrote:
porscheturbo911 wrote:
cutesweetiezzz wrote:Omg!!
porscheturbo911, you from British Columbia???
Me too!
I'm from Vancouver!!!
I can't wait for the 2010 winter Olympics as well.
Cool! I'm from Vancouver too! :D
OME!!!
*dies*
You....*breathe*.... in Vancouver?!
Wow, this is like the first person I met on the Lex or OAL that lives in Vancouver.
*high five*
Just wondering I don't want to sound stalkerish, but I'm just wondering do I know you.
haha.
Maybe I can PM you, if that's okay?
LOL! Yeah, for sure you can PM me. It would be so weird if I know you! :P
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

what a bunch of slacker canadians we are!

maybe to get things going again, i'll put this out:

We are lucky, as Canadians, that most of us get to experience all four seasons as they should be. That being said, what is your favourite season and why?

(Lame, i know, but i was struggling)

For me, fall is hands down my favourite season. I love the colours, the smell of rotting leaves, jumping in leaves, the warm days but cool nights...

So, what's yours?

OR can someone come up with something a little more exciting to talk about? :)
Persephonie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Persephonie »

Montreal, Québec here... and french speaking too!
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

Bienvenue Persephonie!
luv_edward_cullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by luv_edward_cullen »

Seasons huh?
I love summer. No school , beaches, flowers :D Everything's pretty much perfect except it can get a tad too hot sometimes.
srabrgr
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by srabrgr »

TECHNICALLY, I don't live in Canadia =D ( my fav country...Sorry USA lol) But I might as well, I only live a few miles from the border. One of my friends can actually walk to Canada from his house in about 30 minutes :P
I want to live in Toronto when I move out, or Longveiw (USA)... Those are my top two choices...I have to get out of this little hick town! UGH
"Don't forget those sparklin' day walkers!"
Krystal
Lured By the Scent

Post by Krystal »

My favourite season is fall. For the exact same reasons as you Oleander. I also like spring though, because I guess it seems like a new beginning in some ways.
by myhopesaresohigh @ vesperarium
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

Krystal wrote:My favourite season is fall. For the exact same reasons as you Oleander. I also like spring though, because I guess it seems like a new beginning in some ways.
i can agree with late spring...early spring where I am is too dangerous :lol: i slipped on some ice and destroyed my shoulder trying to save myself from falling by grabbing a light post. i am a total Bella when there's ice around. Where was Edward when i slipped and did the splits and ended up on two different streets? sheesh. the only person who came to my rescue wasn't a hot vampire, it was just my elderly neighbour from across the street.
luv_edward_cullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by luv_edward_cullen »

oleander wrote:
Krystal wrote:My favourite season is fall. For the exact same reasons as you Oleander. I also like spring though, because I guess it seems like a new beginning in some ways.
i can agree with late spring...early spring where I am is too dangerous :lol: i slipped on some ice and destroyed my shoulder trying to save myself from falling by grabbing a light post. i am a total Bella when there's ice around. Where was Edward when i slipped and did the splits and ended up on two different streets? sheesh. the only person who came to my rescue wasn't a hot vampire, it was just my elderly neighbour from across the street.
Oh god, join the club. Once I had to catch my bus for school and it was the morning after it rained so everything was frozen on the ground. I slipped about ten times cause I was gonna miss my bus so I was in a hurry to get to my stop. In the end, I missed my bus and my mom had to drive me :P