Canadian thread eh?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Canadian thread eh?

Postby EvrThinEvrMinEvrRs » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:38 pm

malaz wrote:
haha, sorry for the rant.
my parents won't allow me to use their credit cards on the internet. and the sites don't allow debit cards. i need to get a VISA on my card. but i am not old enough yet.



my husband actually had this thought, but I thought I'd share with you. There are credit card gift cards available for purchase now (I know Shoppers Drug Mart has them) from Visa (and maybe MasterCard, I haven't done enough research), and are availble in different denominations, just like gift cards. But, they work just like credit cards, with an expiry date and the ability to use them for online purchasing. I know it's a little ways off just yet, but Christmas is coming, and you could always ask for one or two to go towards your Twilight purchases. My husband wants a few to use on the PS3 online store.

I'm also sooo annoyed that Chapters/Coles/Indigo doesn't carry any Twilight merchandise yet aside from the books. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that with the release of the movie, some of it may make its way here. It's times like these I miss working at Chapters and having the inside scoop!
User avatar
EvrThinEvrMinEvrRs
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:29 pm
Location: Ottawa, Canada

Re: Canadian thread eh?

Postby luv_edward_cullen » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:36 pm

silverstar wrote:And yet another Canadian.

I am from a small-town in BC, half way between Whistler *spits* and Vancouver. I am getting out of BC prior to 2010. I'm heading east to Winnipeg, and hopefully be living on the Prairies for the rest of my life.

damn I wish I lived in BC, my favourite band's from there and they put on a lot of free shows in BC cause it's where they're from.
Image
User avatar
luv_edward_cullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:11 pm

Re: Canadian thread eh?

Postby cutesweetiezzz » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:39 pm

luv_edward_cullen wrote:
silverstar wrote:And yet another Canadian.

I am from a small-town in BC, half way between Whistler *spits* and Vancouver. I am getting out of BC prior to 2010. I'm heading east to Winnipeg, and hopefully be living on the Prairies for the rest of my life.

damn I wish I lived in BC, my favourite band's from there and they put on a lot of free shows in BC cause it's where they're from.


I'm from British Columbia. What's the band called?
Image
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
User avatar
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie
 
Posts: 881
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:32 pm
Location: waiting for Edward Cullen <3

Re: Canadian thread eh?

Postby luv_edward_cullen » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:52 pm

cutesweetiezzz wrote:
luv_edward_cullen wrote:
silverstar wrote:And yet another Canadian.

I am from a small-town in BC, half way between Whistler *spits* and Vancouver. I am getting out of BC prior to 2010. I'm heading east to Winnipeg, and hopefully be living on the Prairies for the rest of my life.

damn I wish I lived in BC, my favourite band's from there and they put on a lot of free shows in BC cause it's where they're from.


I'm from British Columbia. What's the band called?

faber drive *giggles*
Image
User avatar
luv_edward_cullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:11 pm

Re: Canadian thread eh?

Postby cutesweetiezzz » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:43 pm

luv_edward_cullen wrote:
cutesweetiezzz wrote:
luv_edward_cullen wrote:
silverstar wrote:And yet another Canadian.

I am from a small-town in BC, half way between Whistler *spits* and Vancouver. I am getting out of BC prior to 2010. I'm heading east to Winnipeg, and hopefully be living on the Prairies for the rest of my life.

damn I wish I lived in BC, my favourite band's from there and they put on a lot of free shows in BC cause it's where they're from.


I'm from British Columbia. What's the band called?

faber drive *giggles*



OME! Really?
Well, I have a story for you then.
Last year they came to our school to perform.
I didn't go, but I heard people saying it was awesome.
Image
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
User avatar
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie
 
Posts: 881
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:32 pm
Location: waiting for Edward Cullen <3

Re: Canadian thread eh?

Postby luv_edward_cullen » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:25 am

cutesweetiezzz wrote:
luv_edward_cullen wrote:
cutesweetiezzz wrote:
luv_edward_cullen wrote:
silverstar wrote:And yet another Canadian.

I am from a small-town in BC, half way between Whistler *spits* and Vancouver. I am getting out of BC prior to 2010. I'm heading east to Winnipeg, and hopefully be living on the Prairies for the rest of my life.

damn I wish I lived in BC, my favourite band's from there and they put on a lot of free shows in BC cause it's where they're from.


I'm from British Columbia. What's the band called?

faber drive *giggles*



OME! Really?
Well, I have a story for you then.
Last year they came to our school to perform.
I didn't go, but I heard people saying it was awesome.

Really?! I wish they'd come to my school. I skipped school last week to go to their private concert, not exactly the same thing as them coming to my school, but it's still pretty good :D
Image
User avatar
luv_edward_cullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:11 pm

Re: Canadian thread eh?

Postby oleander » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:54 am

they were here about a month ago and played a show. i'm not familiar with them so I didn't go. i think i know of one song they do.
Image
User avatar
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
 
Posts: 769
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:50 pm
Location: Chillin' with Angstward

Re: Canadian thread eh?

Postby CamberXite » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:35 am

Did anyone catch the game?
The Maple Leafs were smoked!
Seriously, it was so painful to watch... My friends and I just like had a bitchfit at the tv for showing us such crap!
Image
"Burned Beyond Recognition Is What You’ll Be When I’m Finished With You"
The tiger in the foreground has it’s teeth sunk in her throat Image
User avatar
CamberXite
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:29 pm
Location: Drumming with Joey!

Re: Canadian thread eh?

Postby silverstar » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:50 am

The Leafs wern't smoked as bad as the Flames were earlier this week.

And the Flames got smoked again by the Canucks.

I refuse to comment on what I think of the Leafs.
Words to live by: "If you judge people you have no time to love them"
User avatar
silverstar
Wandering Through Town
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:57 pm

Re: Canadian thread eh?

Postby cutesweetiezzz » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:51 am

No, but I did watch the Canucks games.
Go Canucks!!!
We won the Calgary flames in OT.
Woohooo!
I'm proud of our team this year, so far, but it's only the beginning.
Image
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
User avatar
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie
 
Posts: 881
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:32 pm
Location: waiting for Edward Cullen <3

PreviousNext

Return to Flight to Phoenix

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests