Aussie fans unite

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
MercuryDoll
Settled in Forks

Re: Aussie fans unite

Post by MercuryDoll »

YAY AUSSIES!!!!!

I have been slack... haven't been on here in aaaages. And I miss you all muchly.

Hope you are all full of awesome! :P

xo

~ Infatuated with the secret of who you could be.. ~Pyrene
mz.cullenn
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by mz.cullenn »

Hey Everyone!

How are we all going?

Hey Bec!
I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN.

Proud Cullenist, Member of Alice House and Supporter of Team Edward, Baby!
-VMT Queen of Diamonds-

I LOVE ME SOME JASPER.
Gabbie
Learning to Love Green

Post by Gabbie »

Hey guys!
Our thread kinda..died. Hahaha.
Thought I should revive it. :D
How are we all?

SO glad it's FRIDAY!!!
I'm seeing Cirque du Soleil tonight,YAYAYAYAYYYY! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
And I left school early again today,ahaha.
On Tuesday,Esther and I got bored,and both had a class and a free after lunch,so we left at lunch and walked to her boyfriends house,and bummed around there till he got home and he drove us home. And today Hollie,Esther and I couldn't be bothered staying for the whole day,and Hollie had the car,so we left at lunch and went into Springwood and got coffee. :lol: Aaaand Esthers boyfriend met us there and drove us home,again. Hahaha. He's the greatest.
It was so awkward at the office,coz I told them I had a double free,which I didn't,I only had one free. And so she scanned my ID card and stuff,and the slip wouldn't print out,so I had to stand there for like 5 minutes while she tried to get it to print. And I was like oh my god,please don't look at my timetablee. :shock:

Whats everyone up to this weekend? <3
Thanks Lizzy! <3 (AGF)
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Howdy all...

That sounds like fun..no actually it sounds so much better than my boring school..we're getting jam-packed with school work cos we have school certificate trials in two weeks..argh!! then our school certificate in less than 10 weeks!!!! completely not ready!! :o

Last night i went to dinner with friends at a restaurant and two of the boys went to the toilet so me and a friend decided we'd scare them so we went down the back and we were standing around the corner..i heard some boys coming so we jumped around, but it wasn't them!! it was two really big, scary men!! I was so scared! they started swearing at the top of their lungs right in our faces..i thought they were going to attack us. :cry: i was nearly in tears! my friend was in hysterics in the shadows!
Then the boys we were going to scare popped their heads over the balcony above us and they'd found more toilets upstairs..it was sooo embarrassing and scary!! :oops:
Then we went to the movies and saw hellboy 2..has anyone else seen that?? i vote it worst movie in history! i was falling asleep and the boy next to me was so bored as well..we really disliked it! It was so far from believable, i know those sort of movies are suppose to be, but it just went too far.
So as a consequence of all us girls being dragged their, to the most terrible movie ever, we are taking the boys to high school musical 3..they will refse but we'll make them!

Haha we're so evil!

Hows everyones weekend??

love elise :)
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
jenny_devil
Settled in Forks

Post by jenny_devil »

wow haven't commented in a while...
Last night i went to dinner with friends at a restaurant and two of the boys went to the toilet so me and a friend decided we'd scare them so we went down the back and we were standing around the corner..i heard some boys coming so we jumped around, but it wasn't them!! it was two really big, scary men!! I was so scared! they started swearing at the top of their lungs right in our faces..i thought they were going to attack us. i was nearly in tears! my friend was in hysterics in the shadows!
Then the boys we were going to scare popped their heads over the balcony above us and they'd found more toilets upstairs..it was sooo embarrassing and scary!!
ahahahaha that's really funny and scary at the same time. it sounds like something my friends and i would do :lol: but it sounded like a totally wicked night anyways.
Then we went to the movies and saw hellboy 2..has anyone else seen that??
i was actually considering seeing that movie last night but instead i went and saw batman. well i guess im lucky i didn't go see it because it souns horrible. but if anyone hasn't seen batman i totally recommend it *thumbs up*

im off to bed. night
CamberXite
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by CamberXite »

Wow, I haven't been on here in a while.

G'DAY AUSSIES!
How have you all been?

Okay, random question. But for the people that know me, have you spoken to Jake lately? Like this weekend.. or last week? :?
"Burned Beyond Recognition Is What You’ll Be When I’m Finished With You"
The tiger in the foreground has it’s teeth sunk in her throat Image
Breathe Bella
Settled in Forks

Post by Breathe Bella »

Wow I never realised there was an Aussie thread. Should have known - no matter where we go Aussies always manage to find a way to seek each other out lol.

I'm so hating that it's Monday today - can't be bothered doing anything I'm supposed to be doing. So I'm posting here instead.

:D

Her existance alone was excuse enough to justify the creation of the entire world. ~ Midnight Sun
gypsyeyes
Wandering Through Town

Post by gypsyeyes »

Ohhhhhhhhh joy oh joy oh joy Exam block time. This is going to be a wretched week indeed. Had a maths test today, english and chem tommorow, religion and legal wednesday and then physics thurs. *headesk*
bullet in the brain pan squish

In other news, holidays very soon. YAY. I plan on doing nothing but reading entirely pointless fiction the entire time. Anyone else doing anything interesting?
Gabbie
Learning to Love Green

Post by Gabbie »

-revives thread-
It's Bellas biiiirthday!! :D
Thanks Lizzy! <3 (AGF)
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Good work Gabbie :)

Happy Birthday Bella!! :D :D
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner