Aussie fans unite

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Gabbie
Learning to Love Green

Re: Aussie fans unite

Post by Gabbie »

Hahahaha,thats so exciting!
I love seeing Twilight cars. <3
Some of my friends get the Twilight references. My brother gets them quicker than anyone else though. Haha. I'll say something and he'll be like "Wha--oh..Twilight? :roll: "

Good plan!
I'm gunna do mine red. Reds nice and obvious. :mrgreen:
Hahahah. We're way too cool.

Thats so cool that you can take psychology as a subject. Pretty sure we don't have anything like that down here.
Hahaha, damn I wish I could do graphics. More forms of procrastination, yay!

Haha,of course we'll all be the best of friends! :lol:
Oh geez, thats 3 queenslanders in two days! Hahaha. *feels like the minority*
I'm good ta, how are you Jenny? :D

Ughh school tomorrow.
Yuck yuck yuck.
Thanks Lizzy! <3 (AGF)
Kelsey Jay
Settled in Forks

Post by Kelsey Jay »

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA i totally got everyones hopes up... By twilight advertisment i meant the poster that they show at the cinemas saying coming soon... so i got fully excited, because of course it's only just starting to get advertised at the cinemas... *runs and hides* :shock: Sorry guys :D I should've been more specific lol, but that's me... I totally just think ppl should get what i say straight away, when the majority of time they don't... Okay anyways Hey Tegan and Jenny, welcome to the Lex!!! I'm Kelsey, Queenslander too!!! Ahahaha gypsyeyes.. yep i've come to the conclusion that all people called kelsey are awesome ;) Fully love looking out for twilight cars gabbie and kate.. Haven't been up to much, just uni and work and procrastination as usual. Atm i'm eating chocolate fudge poptarts... soooo good. One word jamie.. akward. Don't you just love how mum's are oblivous and don't ever stop talking, even when its the most inappropriate time :D
Thanks to parasolparodies at LJ for the signature
"You're wrong you know, you are worth it."
mz.cullenn
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by mz.cullenn »

I just finished painting my nails red. :D
Gabbie, we are so insanely cool. Haha.

Tegan, Haha. Yes, we will all be the best of friends.
I like the smell of nail polish remover also...I just don't like taking nail polish off.

Hey Jenny! Welcome to the Aussie Thread!

Wow, so many Queenslanders.
I feel outnumbered.
Does anyone who loves Twilight and posts on these forums come from Melbourne?
Where's Laura?!
I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN.

Proud Cullenist, Member of Alice House and Supporter of Team Edward, Baby!
-VMT Queen of Diamonds-

I LOVE ME SOME JASPER.
ilovespaceheaters
Wandering Through Town

Post by ilovespaceheaters »

Well, hi Aussies.

Did anyone go to the Breaking Dawn Prom?

It was pretty awesome.

There was a big Twilight cardboard cut out of Edward and Bella.

"Go fetch a space heater."

[22.8.08] Best day of my life.

ManSpice
Gabbie
Learning to Love Green

Post by Gabbie »

Hey hey!
Nah,I didn't go.
I was going to.. but I would have been by myself the whole time LOL.
How was it? :D

Did anyone see Twilight on the Today show this morning?
I'm pretty sure it was on..
I saw like a 1 second glimpse of trees that looked Forks-y and then I was like "Oh..WAIT!" and then I ran back and saw a tiny bit of the the scene with Edward and Bella in the car and I fully had to do the double take,I was like "WHATTTT :shock: "
But yeah it finished with that,I think it was like a "coming up soon" thing,but I had to leave for school.

I got my dad to keep watching it though,and to tape it if it was on. Hahaha.

How was everyones days?
Thanks Lizzy! <3 (AGF)
mz.cullenn

Post by mz.cullenn »

*Gasp* I didn't watch that. I wish I did though...
Darn my late sleeping habits!

My day was fantastic. Even though I did nothing special and had a Chem test I just couldn't wipe the smile off my face.
It was just one of them days, you know?

How about you? =]

Haha, I didn't get caught yet for my nail polish. Lol.
I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN.

-VMT Queen of Diamonds-

I LOVE ME SOME JASPER.
Gabbie
Learning to Love Green

Post by Gabbie »

Oh nice! I love those days.
I was the opposite today,I've been sleepy and grumpy all day. :shock:

Haha,I called my dad just before,and he said it wasn't much.. just like,saying it was coming out soon and how it compared to HP. -twitch-
I hate the HP comparisons. They annoy me to no end.
But yeah,still exciting that it was on Aussie TV!

I didn't get caught for mine yet,either! :mrgreen:
*high five*
Thanks Lizzy! <3 (AGF)
gypsyeyes
Wandering Through Town

Post by gypsyeyes »

Wow a chem test make you smile? haha i swear chem is like my worst subject......well actually it's not, physics is lol. I used to like chem but this year we have become mortal enemies *blows raspberry in vague direction of school*
Today was actually pretty good for me, considering I was running on 4 hrs sleep (I stayed up late to finish a stupid english report). A good time manager I am not. Like all the english teachers were away sick today though so I didn't hand it in today anyway :x In physics though, our very considerate teacher took us down to the oval and we just bludged in the sunshine for 50 minutes, it was great :D
And to top it all off, Bones is on tonight and I'm so excited I'm gonna forgive it for being on so late.

I have to make do with painted toenails. My school is pretty lax on all aspects of the uniform except nailpolish. Bah humbug I say.
mz.cullenn

Post by mz.cullenn »

Naw, I was exactly like that last week.
Whenever I don't get much sleep and am grumpy I get so snappy at the simplest of things.

I hate how people see it as a competition when really they can't be compared to one another because they are so different.
I think that people are just shocked at how big the Twilight fanbase is and think that it's taking over Harry Potter etc.
I never was a fan of Harry Potter until I was caught up in the Harry Potter craze at the end of the series but it's ridiculious about how they want us to take sides. HP or Twilight.

Haha, Gabbie. Have you noticed that we both wrote yet about being caught. Lol.
*High fives*

gypsyeyes, When you say it like that it actually scares me abit. A Chemistry Test made me smile.
Wow, Um. Scary. Lol.
How are you going?
Haha, I do that also with most of my assignments. Mr procrastinating gets so bad that I leave everything till the last minute and then spend whole night the day before it's due working on it.

I'm listening to an awesome song that I've never heard before.
I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN.

-VMT Queen of Diamonds-

I LOVE ME SOME JASPER.
Tegan
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Tegan »

Queensland is a rather special state. I must admit, I prefer the entire eastern side of Australia to the western...
Please don't kill me!!

Ooh, when I saw the movie poster up at the cinema's, I started bouncing, stroking and kissing it, attempting not to squeal. My friends thought I was insane, fellow Narnia viewers thought that I was insane, I was europhic.

I wanted to go the the Breaking Dawn prom VERY badly, but the parent's weren't willing to spit out the moolah, and I had just spent all of mine on a giant shopping spree. Oops.
But the shopping was fun XD

TWILIGHT WAS ON THE TODAY SHOW?? Gah! What time??

*claps hands* Chemistry is so fun! I give personalities to the elements...Magnesium be the PIMP.

I had a headache this morning, but then one of my friends gave me a tablet and it went away. You don't know that though, 'kay? Shh!!
In Japanese we had a sub-teacher who didn't understand a word of Japanese...or English, so it seemed. Or maybe she just loves the arguments.
Oh, and then we had one of those "Everyone has the right to feel safe" talks, which was amusing. I didn't feel safe - I felt violated.
AND THEN I had art, which is my only class with any of my friends! I checked my emails :P