Aussie fans unite

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Kelsey Jay
Settled in Forks

Re: Aussie fans unite

Post by Kelsey Jay »

Hey everyone!!! How were your days??? I fully procrastinated today. But yay i went for a walk which was good... Don't you just love when you run down the hallway and smash your toes into the corner of the wall :shock: Yep, that was me... Sooo hurts.
Ahhh i love bones gypsyeyes... fully excited that it is back on!!!
Yeah I agree... I don't like all the comparisions between HP and twilight! I mean they are two absolutely different stories and they deserve to be individually credited. Personally I love twilight more, but I love HP too! Ahaha kate, i totally leave my assignments till the very last moment... for some reason i work better then... but then again it may be the fact that it's due the next day :shock: Ahaha tegan i fully did that!!! I did japanese all throughout high school too!!! Funniest class ever. And yes i did have a sub teacher once who didn't know jap but was actually a german teacher... ANyways we got in trouble one day and she started yelling at us in english and then half way through she turned to yelling at us in german.............................. :shock: Freaky
Chem was awesome in high school, however whenever something broke my teacher was normally "KElsey... did you break something again..." :( I mean why was it always me that was blamed.
Thanks to parasolparodies at LJ for the signature
"You're wrong you know, you are worth it."
CamberXite
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by CamberXite »

Yayyy aussie thread

I would just like to state that my hands are peeling
which is just beyond disgusting. :shock:
"Burned Beyond Recognition Is What You’ll Be When I’m Finished With You"
The tiger in the foreground has it’s teeth sunk in her throat Image
jenny_devil
Settled in Forks

Post by jenny_devil »

im great thanx!

i love chemistry actually its one of my best subjects and i don't mind physics... i know, i know strange but owell lol. oh god i had japanese today and i totally failed my vocab test :? i got a two out of twelve. thats like the worst i have ever done in jap. i dont enjoy it anymore it's kind of my bludge subject... speaking of bludge subjects i had drama today and the teacher just snapped and fully yelled at this kid. it was funny though because she used the word homosexual and everyon in my class couldn't help themselves from laughing lol.

anyways im off to bed goodnight
Tegan
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Tegan »

CamberXite wrote:Yayyy aussie thread

I would just like to state that my hands are peeling
which is just beyond disgusting. :shock:

CAMBBZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*glomps*

My japanese is terrible. But I only started last year XD

*snort* I'm doing Biology this term. I can't wait to escape from those stupid cells.

Today I spent art trying to draw that scene in BD where Aro slings his arm around Edward's shoulders, casual as...
OMFG! I looovee Aro!! <333
mz.cullenn
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by mz.cullenn »

Hey Everyone!
How are we going?

I have to write cue cards for my Oral report tomorrow...Though I'm getting distracted because I'm thinking about one of my friends. She said something today and I wasn't sure if she meant it as a joke or not and I'm a little worried for her. Hmm.

Anyway, Gabbie. Day Two of not getting caught! =]
What about you?

Tegan, I just have to say that today in Chemistry my teacher used Magnesium and I think Sodium 3 times as an example and all I could think about was Magnesium being a pimp. Yeah, I'm blaming you for that. XD Haha.

I also gave Gold the personality of a Gold Digger. Creative... I know. Lol.

Camber! *Hugs*

Kelsey! Wow, she screamed at you in English and German? Interesting. :shock:
Lol.
I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN.

Proud Cullenist, Member of Alice House and Supporter of Team Edward, Baby!
-VMT Queen of Diamonds-

I LOVE ME SOME JASPER.
CamberXite

Post by CamberXite »

Hey Tegan...

KATE! *glomps*
How are you lovely? :D
Tegan
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Tegan »

mz.cullenn wrote:Tegan, I just have to say that today in Chemistry my teacher used Magnesium and I think Sodium 3 times as an example and all I could think about was Magnesium being a pimp. Yeah, I'm blaming you for that. XD Haha.

I also gave Gold the personality of a Gold Digger. Creative... I know. Lol.

Pft, you secretly loved it 8)
Tsk tsk, that little gold digger ;)
Copper is the cops XD

CamberXite wrote:Hey Tegan...

Why the cold greeting? *sigh* Story of my life...
Gabbie
Learning to Love Green

Post by Gabbie »

Camberrrr. <33333333333333333333 *crash tackles*

YAY! Day 2 for me too,Kateeeeeeee. :mrgreen:
We're just too cool.
Goodluck with your oral babeyy. <3

I suck at everything science-y and maths-y. Well I was actually NOT that bad at science in grade 10.. but yeah I didn't take it last year because I'm not great at it either.
Ahhh..28 days till I finish school! :shock:

I just got home from the gym. We did kickboxing and oh my GOD it was like 384723473 harder than last time. :shock: Okay so one of the things we had to do was;
10 straight punches.
10 uppercuts.
10 high..ones.. aha.
Then we had to sprint from one end of the room to the other (and we were in the dance/attack/etc room so it was MASSIVE) then come back and do push ups,and we had to keep doing that and going up in 10's till we got to 50,and then go down from 50 back to 10 again.
That was just one of the things we did.. :| So I'm pretty much dead. Hahaha. It was good though,I enjoyed it.

How is everyone?
Thanks Lizzy! <3 (AGF)
gypsyeyes
Wandering Through Town

Post by gypsyeyes »

Gabbie wrote: I just got home from the gym. We did kickboxing and oh my GOD it was like 384723473 harder than last time. :shock: Okay so one of the things we had to do was;
10 straight punches.
10 uppercuts.
10 high..ones.. aha.
Then we had to sprint from one end of the room to the other (and we were in the dance/attack/etc room so it was MASSIVE) then come back and do push ups,and we had to keep doing that and going up in 10's till we got to 50,and then go down from 50 back to 10 again.
That was just one of the things we did.. :| So I'm pretty much dead. Hahaha. It was good though,I enjoyed it.
I totally used to do kickboxing at the PCYC. It was every Thurs for like two hours and man was it hard-core. Imagine a group of 4 teenage girls practicing with a bunch of tank, hard-core men and women. Calling it hard work just doesn't even cover it. One of the guys who lead it totally hated that we were there cause we weren't doing it for competition, just for excercise, so he used to set these super-hard activities for everyone to do in the (secret) hopes that us youngens would quit. One time he made us run around this big oval 3 times and do over 200 star jumps. We may have practically died, but we always finished, just to spite him (even if it took us 10 times as long as everyone else). :evil: put that in you pipe and smoke it evil guy.
I suck at uppercuts, and punching in general. I'm much more of a kicker - thigh kicks were my fav.

Day was alright. Had what I call a pd (personal development) day. aka. i ditched school in favour of sleeping. It was good, i feel much more rejuvinated and on the ball now, I was so flipped out before.

Had my semi-finals for netball tonight and we were freakin out cause half our team was away and we only had five people which is jus enough to be allowed to play. But then the other team only had four so they had to forfit. And now we are in the Grand Finals so the worst we can come is sencond :D Not bad for a team that technically only ever beat one team in the comp (out of 8). So Yay for that. But i feel a bit guilty about it cause the other teams are so much better and we're only in the finals cause the system is so screwed up.

Also had Variety Night tonight. It's kinda like a school talent show. It was pretty good - saw the best and worst talent of the school. Some of it was great, some of the acts I had to hide my face in embarrasment for them. At least lots of people participated and gave it a go I guess.

Sometime between now and friday I have to write a 1200 word essay on Polyethylene for Chemistry. Biiiiiiiig fun.

Wow I've written a lot. I wish I could write this much in 2 minutes for my english assignment.
How is everyone else? lol
CamberXite

Post by CamberXite »

Tegan wrote:
CamberXite wrote:Hey Tegan...

Why the cold greeting? *sigh* Story of my life...

It wasn't cold.
I was saying Hey. But if you want..

HEY TEGAN!!!!! -glomps-

GAAAAAAAAAAAAABBIEEEE OMGOSH I'VE MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!! <333333333333333333333
I start school in a week
DEVO ! :(