Aussie fans unite

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mz.cullenn
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Aussie fans unite

Post by mz.cullenn »

It is isn't it? But it's better than what it used to be. Way better. The old uniforms were all brown.
That sounds nice. =]
I'd rather wear that than my uniform at the moment.
The juniors wear navy blue jumpers at my school and the seniors wear light blue.

Everytime I wear my red ribbon I always get at least one comment from one of my friends something along the line of, "I wonder why she's wearing a red ribbon? *Rolls Eyes*"
I find it hilarious.

I got away with wearing bright yellow nail polish for a week. I thought it was quite the accomplishment. Haha.

I know! She is freaking crazy.
I question that everytime I see her.
Some teachers just take advantage of the fact that they are in control. Pshh.

Exactly. And I don't know why you'd find it so...exhilarating. Lol.
I don't know what I'd like to become. I'm very undecided at the moment.
Haha, I like taking science subjects.
I put down Science for next year also. We are learning about the accelleration and speed which will be cool.

I love procrastinating!
The Lexicon is an awesome way to do it. If not, I just paint my nails or make up excuses as to why I don't have to do work etc. now.
I'm procrastinating now because I don't want to study. I'll do it later with....
Twilight Motivation!

37 pages? Wow, well I hope you have fun going through that when you do. Hehe.

Of course Twilight would be at the top!
It's invincible. *Laughs Evilly*

Seriously, It is.
My friend hated the series with a fiery passion ever since I read it and finally after a long time of nagging she gave into it and read Twilight, finally.
And to her utter disgust in a way, she loves the series. Haha.
She was like a child hyped on sugar when I gave her New Moon to borrow. She couldn't wipe that smile off her face for the whole day.
My point exactly. =]
I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN.

Proud Cullenist, Member of Alice House and Supporter of Team Edward, Baby!
-VMT Queen of Diamonds-

I LOVE ME SOME JASPER.
Tegan
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Tegan »

Heya people! I'm Tegan. Not really new to the Lexicon, but I'm new to this thread, so yay!
I'm from the Eastern side of Australia XD
I don't really know what else to say o.O
HELLOOOOOOO
Gabbie
Learning to Love Green

Post by Gabbie »

BROWN?! :shock:
Wowww. That's interesting.

Hahahah, my friends don't click when I wear a red ribbon. They're a bit slow. :roll:
That is quite an accomplishment!
I'm gunna repaint my nails tonight and see how long I can get away with it this week.. :mrgreen:

Yeah I'm still not completly sure what I wanna be. I did want to be a psychologist.. but now I wanna do something more along the lines of social work I think because it's similar to psychology. I've gotta put in my uni applications soon. Eeeek!

I do that. I like..clean my room. Or paint my nails, straighten my hair.. stuff that's utterly pointless. :|
When I was studying for my trails, it was the Friday night before they started, I cleaned out my ENTIRE chest of draws. No kidding. I had a mountain of clothes on the floor and mum came home and was like "What are you doing?" and I was like "Err.. Procrastinating. :? " Hahaha. It was great.

Oh thats exciting! I love it when people are all "SKDHJSAJDHSA TWILIGHTS GAY" and then they get addicted. It happened to my friend Hollie. Sophie and I ALWAYS used to (and still do) talk about it and Hollie was like oh my god,just shut up. And then she decided to read it and got hooked and we were like HAH! IN YOUR FACE! :twisted:

Hey there Tegan!
Welcome to our Aussie threadd. <3
As you can tell,we like to talk.. alot.. about rando crap. So feel free to join. ;)
Hows your weekend been?
Thanks Lizzy! <3 (AGF)
Tegan
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Tegan »

I didn't make much sense out of your last post, so I think that I'll read the rest of the thread when I get back from church, later o.O
My weekend has been good! *sways* I've mainly been siting at my beloved computer, chatting to fellow Twilight loving friends. The weekend is a good time to catch up with other timezones ;)
mz.cullenn
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by mz.cullenn »

Hey Tegan!
Welcome to the Aussie Thread!
I'm Kate, by the way. =]

Very interesting. *Nods Head* Lol.

Haha, a few of my friends are abit slow sometimes aswell with Twilight related things.
I was talking to my friend after school and a Jeep Wrangler drove past. I was so happy and after about 2 minutes she finally understood why I nearly started to hyperventilate.
Once I saw Alice's Porsche the day I was walking back to the library to return a copy of Twilight I borrowed and kept hostage for 2 months. I simply freaked.
Though most of my friends are as a quick as whistle when something like that happens. A few of them tell me that now after I read Twilight I have become very predictable in most things.

You know what? I think I'm going to do that also.
Let's see who gets caught out first. Haha.

I thought about being a psychologist also, thats why I'm taking Psychology next year. Just to see if I like it but other than that I have absolutely no idea what I would like to do.
Ooo... Good luck with your uni applications.

Haha, thats funny. =]
I just tidied up the files on my computer. I haven't made much Breaking Dawn avatars yet so maybe I'll do them soon to continue my procrastination.

I know! When she told me she loved it I went balistic. I was screaming 'I told you so!'...Alot and she apologised about hating Twilight...Alot.
I was laughing so hard.
I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN.

Proud Cullenist, Member of Alice House and Supporter of Team Edward, Baby!
-VMT Queen of Diamonds-

I LOVE ME SOME JASPER.
gypsyeyes
Wandering Through Town

Post by gypsyeyes »

Kelsey Jay wrote: Gypsyeyes: Hey welcome to the thread!!! You’re a queenslander too, and from Brisbane??? :o OMG, coincidence. What’s your name? Wow, i hardly know anyone with my name, let alone my middle name... freaking me out a bit lol.

OMG, i went to see a movie last night (first one in like 2 months, yeah i know, i have no life)... I saw the advertisement for the TWILIGHT MOVIE!!! I then proceeded to hyperventilate and hold up everyone behind me by taking multiple photos, it so made my day. And to top it off, we made twilight t-shirts lol... i love merchandise.
:D Hmm i’m meant to be studying, but i’m thinking watching an entire season of ncis sounds a lot better!!! I’ll talk to you guys later! Where’s camber, i haven’t talked to her in ages...
:cry:
Kelsey Jay isn't very common at all. I'm trippin big time. But my Kels is awesome so i'm sure your awesome too :D

What movie did you see that had the twilight trailer? I will go see any crap movie if it means I get to see Twilight on the big screen.

My school uniforms are blue skirt, white shirt. It's ok in winter, but summer the skirt is really heavy and itchy when you sweat on it. And the shirts..............well lets just say they are severly limiting when it comes to bra colour. :roll: The boys have a lot of fun with water in summer..
Jamiee
Settled in Forks

Post by Jamiee »

Hey alllllllll :)
Hahah so funny, at the plaza today I saw my ex girl friend
I have one word to say awkwardddddddddddddddd hahahahaha

my mums like having a full conversation with her, and im just chilling hahah
good times

How are we all tonight?
"I can't live in a world where you don't exist"
Proud twilight guy :D
Tegan
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Tegan »

Okay, I just read the whole thread. I have decided that we are all going to be the best of friends, meaning that I am obligued to tell you that I come from south-east queensland!
Forgive me, I'm a little hyper XD

My school uniforms have green shirts and a navy skirt with green pleats. I can't wait until next year (year 10) when I can swap to the white shirts and completely navy skirts!

I like purple nailpolish. And nail-polish remover fumes. I don't mind being told to take off my nail polish... *cough*

GAH! MUST SEE TWILIGHT TRAILER!!!!
jenny_devil
Settled in Forks

Post by jenny_devil »

yay an aussie thread. Well let me introduce myself, my name is jenny and i am a proud queenslander! :D

how is everyone?!
Jamiee
Settled in Forks

Post by Jamiee »

Another queenslander :D

im good, how are youu?

Hey tegannn :D
"I can't live in a world where you don't exist"
Proud twilight guy :D