Nails

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Re: Nails

Post by sarah! »

Same here!
I have my sister do my right hand because I always mess it up!
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

ha. this is a funny thread. but definately appropriate for me.
i own about 100 bottles of nailpolish. no joke. ermm yeah... it IS a lot of nailpolish....

right now mine are HOT PINK!! haha. like literally neon pink! =]=] ermm that reminds me they are getting kinda messed up.... gotta go fix them soon!! haha
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

My toenails are bright yellow, like this and it makes me happy to see them :lol:
I always paint my toenails, because we have to take off nail polish at school. I also don't really like painting my fingernails.

allie - that is a lot of nail polish - I have about 15, maybe 20 and I share with my sister and some with my mum. :lol:
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

^^haha. i know right. i just end up buying random colors like EVERYWHERE. so i guess it adds up. haha
i never really realized i had so much until just now. haha. good god. if my school had a rule against painted nails..... YiKES. haha. id break it all the time. i love looking at my nails when they are colorful. it makes me happy too!! =]=] haha.
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
-Jasper
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

We're allowed to wear 'neutral colours' at school, but I think there isn't much point wearing neutral colours, so I just get bright colours and paint my toenails instead.
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

that is soooo the way to go. haha. you must go to a private school yeah??

oh jeez. my friend painted each one of her nails a differnt neon color... it was really funny because one of our guy teachers goes "Woah. you are really flashy." we died laughing. he didnt get it. y'all probabaly wont either. haha =]
-Jasper

Post by -Jasper »

No, I don't, I go to a school in England though, I think the rules are just stricter here than in the USA.

'really flashy'? - I'm not quite sure I get it, but that is a weird remark from a teacher :lol:
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

oh england!! thats soo cool!! i wish i lived there!! hahaha. isnt it like 11:30 pm there? or 23:30... since thats how y'all say it!! haha

flash like u flashed me. haha. idk maybe the hilarity of it was because he said it really suggestively and then played the innocent. haha =]

ermm whats a good toenail color.... im bored of the pink i have on. you name the color im pretty sure i have it somewhere!! =]
-Jasper

Post by -Jasper »

It is *checks time* 11:00pm, I'm losing track of time :D Must get off the lex soon ...

I generally use yellow, orange, turquoise, silver, or this black with silver and red little sparkles in it. :lol:
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

ooooooo turquoise sounds promising.... hahhaa. thankss girl!!
no go to sleep!! haha