Nails

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Nails

Post by urcoolcarrie »

right now, my fingers are a light pink, and my toenails are hot pink with the ribbon for breast cancer awareness painted in light pink on my big toes. its a big thing for my family, so i painted the ribbons on. i am very happy with how they turned out :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
BlackestBlasphemy
Wandering Through Town

Post by BlackestBlasphemy »

I just recently bought some seriously NEON lime green nail polish, and I squared off the tops of my nails.. I have the gift of long, strong nails :) I've never even tried fake ones. I'm afraid it would screw mine up. I wanna buy a deep purple nail polish :)
"...the very blackest kind of blasphemy."

Mrs.Mylifenow,Cullen
Learning to Love Green
Location: In our cottage with Edward "baking", wile Esme babysits Carlie.

Post by Mrs.Mylifenow,Cullen »

Well I love pedicures and manicures I used to go every month or two to get a mani-pedi but I havent been able to for a while and my toes have been sufering. I mostly get acrilyc nails when I get my nails done I have done money nails what can I say I like to try new things. I love to wear blood red on my toes or jet black and a black tip French manicure or the regular French manicure. I love to give my mom and my sisters pedicures at home I have all the things I need and I tell them that they are getting pedicures they love it. They don't go to the nail shops so I give their feet alittle loving once in a while. Unfortunately non of them know how to give pedicures so I'm the only that has to go to the nail shop to get one.
The colors i have at home are Blood red, deep red, pearl, black, midnight, electric blue (my niece's idea), and burgundy.
Banner by "'twahy-lahyt'" aka Shel!
Thanks Shel your amazing!!!
heartofmp*
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by heartofmp* »

I hate not having my nails and toenails painted, I feel...naked! Since it's coming up on colder weather I've gone back to my dark blue,everyone mistakes it for black though lol This spring it was pink...or red...or orange lol
BlackestBlasphemy
Wandering Through Town

Post by BlackestBlasphemy »

heartofmp* wrote:I hate not having my nails and toenails painted, I feel...naked! Since it's coming up on colder weather I've gone back to my dark blue,everyone mistakes it for black though lol This spring it was pink...or red...or orange lol

lol I feel the same way! I'm probably suffocating them because I hardly ever have them bare.. Eh I don't care what the season is, it really depends on my mood what my nail color is :)
"...the very blackest kind of blasphemy."

CullenxLove
Location: frolicing through the unicorn forest that is RPattz's hair

Post by CullenxLove »

right now, my nails are colored silver. my little nieces just got some silver nail polish and they wanted to try it out on me so i let them :) lol and its funny because a lot of people have actually been commenting on them and saying that they like them and that they think the color is cool :D lol

Team Edward, Emmett, Alice, Jacob, Garrett, Jasper, Seth, Bella, Charlie, and Renesmee<3
"And by the way I adore you..in frightening, dangerous ways" - Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
StarEmerson

Post by StarEmerson »

BlackestBlasphemy wrote:I just recently bought some seriously NEON lime green nail polish, and I squared off the tops of my nails.. I have the gift of long, strong nails :) I've never even tried fake ones. I'm afraid it would screw mine up. I wanna buy a deep purple nail polish :)
Oh you are so lucky, my nails are so brittle and crappy! I have some neon orange, it looks awsome on my toes in summer!

I have extensions on right now, and I got him to paint them black. Alot of the time I just have white tips then paint them myself, but it ruins the overlay when I remove the polish. :roll: I love them. I shouldnt keep getting them as it is expensive (about £28 every 3 to 4 weeks!) and ruins my nails even more but I hate them underneath!

O.P.I do nice polish, in some cool purples. It is a bit pricey though! I want some dark blue, almost navy?
"Magic Keeps Us Alive"

urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

I recently repainted my nails, and now they are black and red. Haha. Only because twilight came out!
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I don't paint my fingernails usually, because I just have to take it off for school.
I paint my toenails though, at the moment they are bright blue :D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

Mine are forever black . . . I feel sorry for them, it's their permenant state. Black and bitten. :)
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX