Nails

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Nails

Post by Chernaudi »

Well, Kristen Stewart has short nails and when she wears nail polish, it's usually black. Sorry to interject KS into this, but I couldn't resist, not that Bella Swan is any better...
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

I used to wear plain black polish all the time when I was a freshman in HS. I've never been one to do nails though so after a while I got lazy and stopped.

I tried water marbling again for this week. After A LOT or errors I finally got something that was decent enough to stick with. But, I probably won't be doing water marbling design anymore after this.

The 2 pinks are by Wet 'N Wild and the black is Sally Hansen's X-Treme Wear.
One - Left Hand
Two - Left Hand
Three - Right Hand
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Chrissy I don't see how you could hate on your nail designs like that! I love the marbling design :D! You have more talent and patience than I do lol! My nursing clinicals are over so I can finally paint my nails :clap:! I plan on trying stuff out soon!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Can't wait to see them Kymmii. I actually did a marble on my mom today. Yellow, black and silver......IT SUCKS literally lol.

I've done some more things since then. Lots of experiments. Not all of them were great. Lol.

ONE. Something random. I wanted to use my China Glaze black and red.

TWO. My attempt at leopard spots. Got the idea from a Youtube video.

THREE. Random designs. I actually did a mock burberry design but it didn't come out too great so I just slapped some black over it and made white doodles. Lol.

FOUR. My first attempt at gradient nails. It's silver, turquoise and black with silver glitter.

FIVE. Another attempt at gradient nails. This one came out horrid but whatever. Lol. It's pink.

SIX. Gold everything. Gold tips and glitter.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Chrissy!! I've missed you and your fabulous nail designs! :wave:

Ooo the first nails look great :D! I think everything vampire-like is always great to me lol!
I love the second nails too! Those are so cute :)!
Lol those are cute too! Even simple stuff like that always looks nice especially if it's black and white!
I love the way the colors look! That looks very nice! It reminds me of mermaids :? lol!
The pink looks so cute!! I love those!
The gold looks rich lol like gold medalist type rich!!
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

I know I haven't stopped by in a while, I've been just posting my experiments and things on Facebook. But, since Halloween is near I wanted to show my recent art. It's supposed to be "GhostFace" from the Scream movies. I thought my red tips (blood) would come out brighter, maybe they darkened because I used 2 coats.

Click Here
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

My nails this week. They were inspired by this photo.
Leyroa
Settled in Forks

Post by Leyroa »

I always admire people with beautiful nails! I never have the patience to get my nails done! I like to use one nail polish from time to time, but I never make more detailed work ;)
And I don't want to get fake nails, because I don't have the money for it and they are also too long for my taste.
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I love those nails Chrissy :D! Soo cute!!

Leyroa~ You can always decide how long you want the fake nails to be :). Some of my friends get their nails done and get them super short, but they still look cute with the designs.