Singers raise your voice.

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Singers raise your voice.

Post by psugar »

I'm a musician as well, I will do worst to best, I play violin okay I'm only a second. I also play piano but my teacher doesn't do much so I teach my self. Lastly I'm a very good singer I'm part of three singing groups, my church choir which is very famous, my school chorus, and my school's select chorus(for the two grades there are about 500 kids they pick the best 20 from each grade)
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
~twilight_princess~
Wandering Through Town

Post by ~twilight_princess~ »

I'm really hate when people in choir don't do their part. We have five girls in the soprano one section, and two of them don't even know their parts and our concert is next week. They never come in during advisement to practice. I'm in one of the elite choirs, but I think these girls should be kicked out... okay, done with my rant. Lol.

I got a solo though and that's exciting!!!

Also, my school is doing into the woods this year, and I'm trying out!

Anyone with a facebook should join my Stephenie Meyer group! Here:
http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10202818409
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

If I ever sang for you your ears would bleed. Consider yourselves lucky you dont ever have to hear me.
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
Granuaile
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Granuaile »

edward x lover wrote:If I ever sang for you your ears would bleed. Consider yourselves lucky you dont ever have to hear me.
God, same. Sigh. but I would still looooooove to be able to play Eponine in Les Miserables. Not likely, I know, I know. A girl can dream.
Who needs imagination when there is Reality?
Answer: me

I wish our posts were graded, since this is what I'm doing instead of homework!

I am NOT bothering to learn ALL of your names. First come, first serve. And I'm done serving.
ALL4TEAMEDWARD
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by ALL4TEAMEDWARD »

I absolutely ADORE choir. It is one of the only things that keeps me going through the school year. And also, my friend Abby, is thinking about teaching me to play piano, which would be super-cool. :D
simple_love♫
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by simple_love♫ »

oh how i love to sing country music with my southern accent. even though i live in the north

i have a story!!!!
my friend and i have and obsession with the band Lady Antebellum and we burst into their songs at random times. One time it just so happened to be in History and she was all "Whatcha drinkin' baby?" and I was like "Hey, I'm just looking for a good time!" and we started dancing and the teacher said "I thought you were good girls!" then in choir we busted into "Love don't live here" and one of my guy friends was like "oh sugar no no!" it was so funny he sounded just like Charles!!
haha i'm done sorry that was a stupid story... most of you probably don't even know who they are.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノKitty.
heifergrl1
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Following the ever so saucy Eric Northman around...a lot...

Post by heifergrl1 »

I LOVE to sing...except that I'm not good at it lol. My friends say that I'm good, but I seriously dont' believe them...especially since they have both been in choir. But I sing all the time if I'm bored and I like doing it.

-Elizabeth
Oh the deliciousness!
E<3B
PiXiE_Shopaholic1025
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by PiXiE_Shopaholic1025 »

The Young Americans are coming to my town this month. I'm really excited. My musical theatre class and the chorus class are all going to attend the workshop. It should be fun. :D
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Select Chorus is really annoying as of right now. My two friends and I are the only sopranos in the whole group that know about technique and even my friends aren't to good at it. Barely anyone comes and there is a group of pesky 7th graders that are really pigheaded and they can't even sing, we had an interum chorus director last year when our actual teacher went on sabatical, the interum let almost every single person who tried out into select choir even if they absolutely sucked.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
singleduetoedward
Learning to Love Green

Post by singleduetoedward »

PiXiE_Shopaholic1025 wrote:The Young Americans are coming to my town this month. I'm really excited. My musical theatre class and the chorus class are all going to attend the workshop. It should be fun. :D
aww lucky! My choir teacher last year was a Young American and they were supposed to come to our school, but something happened and the choir (MINUS ME) got to go to California to a workshop. One of my friends tried out and was accepted and she recently moved to California and is going to tour all over the U.S. and Japan with them. I was so sad I didn't get to go and try out :(

ANYWHO! I haven't posted here before, I absolutely love choir and all music, but especially singing. I took piano lessons when I was 7 and 8 and forgot most of it. I've been in my school's choirs since 7th grade and I'm so sad this is my senior year. ALTOS REPRESENT.
My life was an unending, unchanging midnight. It must, by necessity, always be midnight for me. So how was it possible that the sun was rising now, in the middle of my midnight?