Funny Stories

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
futurevampire
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Funny Stories

Post by futurevampire »

A while ago my friends Ellie and Emma and I were at our other friend Sarah's house watching Titanic.
We were at the part where Rose takes the whistle from the dead guy. And Emma was talking about how that's disgusting. We decided that she was going to die...so what choice did she have?
Ellie said "If you were dying, Emma, wouldn't you take a whistle from ANY guy, even if his mouth was bloody or something?"
Emma said "What if the guy next to him didn't have a bloody mouth.
Ellie: "Well, does he have a whistle????
hahahah. We were all having hysterics, except for Sarah because she missed the whole thing and it took us five minutes to calm down and explain.
Edward and Bella Forever!!!<3 :: Lexicalia :: Team Esme!
Mafia: Natalia Gravano/Nat :: I'm on The List!! ~Marisa
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I was walking around town today and I saw a church sign that said:

Is your spirit in recession?
Easter: God's stimulus plan.

I was like.... :lol: ... what losers.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

I was in the grocery store the other day and I was walking past the frozen foods. There was a pie. The brand was Edwards. My first thought was "But, vampires don't eat pie!" My mom laughed and used it as proof that I have an addiction. I don't have a problem--I can quit Jasper -I mean Twilight, any time I want--I just don't want to!
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

So last Saturday (not yesterday, the week before), our power went out for a little over 3hrs. I was typing my essay and the electricity went out, so I went to my brother's room and told him how frustrated I was because I was nearly done with my essay. He then told me to go call our parents (since they weren't home) and tell them what happened, and so I did. I quickly grabbed the house phone and pressed the on key, and looked at my brother and said, 'GASP! Kuya, they cut off the phone lines too!' And five seconds later I just remembered that the power was out, and that my brother meant to call them using my cellphone.
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

xoxocamille wrote:So last Saturday (not yesterday, the week before), our power went out for a little over 3hrs. I was typing my essay and the electricity went out, so I went to my brother's room and told him how frustrated I was because I was nearly done with my essay. He then told me to go call our parents (since they weren't home) and tell them what happened, and so I did. I quickly grabbed the house phone and pressed the on key, and looked at my brother and said, 'GASP! Kuya, they cut off the phone lines too!' And five seconds later I just remembered that the power was out, and that my brother meant to call them using my cellphone.
You can still use a [corded] phone while the power's out since it's connected to a phone jack and only uses the phone lines. But I suppose you must have had a cordless. Who has corded phones anymore? lol
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

Black wrote:You can still use a [corded] phone while the power's out since it's connected to a phone jack and only uses the phone lines. But I suppose you must have had a cordless. Who has corded phones anymore? lol
HAHA yeah, I was using a cordless phone. And really? It still works if it's connected to a phone jack? Wow, never knew that. XD
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

xoxocamille wrote: HAHA yeah, I was using a cordless phone. And really? It still works if it's connected to a phone jack? Wow, never knew that. XD
Yea, you can still use the water too! = D
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Today in Social Studies, we played a game outside where we were asked a question, and if we answered it right the teacher threw us a football, and if we caught it we got an extra point... there was more to it than that, but I won't bore you with the details. Anyways, I answered my question and Mr. Lee tossed me the football and I caught it (naturally, I'm just amazing like that), and apparently it surprised everyone because I'm not very athletic. So everyone was like Woo! Yeah Natallie! and Chandler piped in and said Great catch, Natallie! Edward would be proud! :lol:
``
Today in Writing class, the two girls next to me (Christina and Heather) were talking and Heather shouts out Christina called Natallie a whale! and of course, Christina denies it, and shouts NO! Heather called Sawyer a whale!! So I was like Sawyer, it's ok! If you're fat, we're fat together! :lol: The entire class was laughing, I think that's more of a had-to-be-there thing, though.
``
:lol: I found out at lunch today that I have manipulative powers over this kid, Nathan. I was sitting at his lunch table with 2 of my friends, and he was doing something to one of them, and I was like Nathan, stop! so he did. Then later, he stole my other friend's sweet armwarmer thingies, and I was like Nathan, give them back! so he did, and said to my friend, "You're lucky that she's here!" :lol:
List, Gnat ♥
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Well Gnat, it sounds like you have a secret admirer. ;)
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Ugh, Nathaniel? Yucky.
List, Gnat ♥