Phobias

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Phobias

Post by maddy<3twilight »

ahha When you get cut you say "AHAHAH look it's blood."
That reminds me of the part in Twilight where Eric is like "Bella, look, its a worm, haha, a worm"
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

It wasn't the blood that scared me, actually. My own blood doesn't bother me. I think it was the cut and how much I bled that freaked me out.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

I probably have one of the wierdest phobias on here! I'm a globophobe. For those of you who don't know what they is. Its someone whos afraid of Balloons. It turns out to be a huge disadvantage when it comes to me attending parties and events. I hate it. :oops:
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

edwardlikeshaystacks wrote:I probably have one of the wierdest phobias on here! I'm a globophobe. For those of you who don't know what they is. Its someone whos afraid of Balloons. It turns out to be a huge disadvantage when it comes to me attending parties and events. I hate it. :oops:
No way! I thought I was the only one who had a fear of balloons! They've always freaked me out.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

I have arachnophobia, fear of spiders, which is bad for me because they like living in our bathroom...

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Carrisa wrote:
edwardlikeshaystacks wrote:I probably have one of the wierdest phobias on here! I'm a globophobe. For those of you who don't know what they is. Its someone whos afraid of Balloons. It turns out to be a huge disadvantage when it comes to me attending parties and events. I hate it. :oops:
No way! I thought I was the only one who had a fear of balloons! They've always freaked me out.
Are you serious? That's cool! Well...its not cool but I'm glad I'm not the only one with a crazy phobia. :P
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

^ ok, that is a weird phobia... I think my mom has that... :lol:

I am SOOOO afraid of heights! It's not even funny. But I am trying to over come that fear...
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I can't hold a balloon as it's being popped.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

Carrisa wrote:It wasn't the blood that scared me, actually. My own blood doesn't bother me. I think it was the cut and how much I bled that freaked me out.
I don't understand how people can be so afraid of seeing their own blood. When I gave blood people were warning me not to look or I would pass out (as so many other people were doing) but I watched it come out the whole and then got up and walked home, lol. I think it must be the fact that there is something poked into your body drawing your fluids out. Ahhhhhh! It's gonna suck me dryyyy! :cry:
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I don't feel queezy around blood. That's why something in the medical field wouldn't be bad for me. :D

Oh, I thought of another fear of mine, a fear of being trapped in a room crowded with a tone of people!
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey