Not Big, Not Small either

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Not Big, Not Small either

Post by Pel »

Hey ladies,
I know we're not all pretty little toothpicks, on here, some of us our in the middle not big, nor small sized. Lets admit it! Everytime I watch a movie, its like,
all the leading ladies are so tiny, its unreal. Lets show everyone that we can be leading ladies too!
lets show them that our 'big booty's' and 'large hips' are just more of us to love!

lets show them that proud!
who's with me?

We can offer support and and, tips.
share stories, and spread the love.
catieolacullen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Not Big, Not Small either

Post by catieolacullen »

Hi! I consider myself on the pudgy side. I'm not twiggy. But I'm not close to obese.
Uhhh... Yeah :D
La tua cantante...
HATE SPINNERBAIT!
Is anyone else here a Sarah Dessen fan, also?
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

I grew up with people making fun of because I was skinny. Calling me chicken legs or boney. I don't look unhealthy, but the media tells us that people resort to unsafe measures to be thin. After a while, you start to believe what people say, it affects you, that goes for anyone. I dont ever wear shorts or anything to show my legs because I am convinced that I'm not very attractive. Ever notice that it's us women who are critical of ourselves and other women? Why are we so hard on ourselves? I hope someday I can love me for me, chicken legs and all.
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Edward Cullen Fan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

I've always been overweight and still am, but since May I've lost almost 40 pounds. I'm not obese, or at least I don't consider myself obese, just curvy. I'm going to try to work on getting a flatter stomach and all that, but yeah, I've lost about 3 sizes, I think. But I'm getting there, so that's good. I hope I can get down two or three more sizes and be able to stay that way. I just eat healthier and excercise. I cut off on the sodas for the most part, too. I'm thinking of maybe giving up soda entirely but I'm not sure if I can do it, hah. But yeah. I feel a little better about myself, but I still feel somewhat self concious every now and then. Today was one of those days where I felt not so good about myself, to say the least. But it might've just been me being tired. But yeah.
Forbidden_Freedom
Settled in Forks

Post by Forbidden_Freedom »

Booty. Junk-in-the-trunk. That would be me. Apparently, though my butt is big, it's not abnormally large. Though, lemme give an example. If YOur hand was around my waist, and it slid down to the small of my back, it would be able to rest there. My friend already tried this.

BUt, I do have a waistline, and I do get rude things hollered at me by men from age 12 to like. . . 65. And one obsessive crush by a 13yr old. It was semi flattering, semi scary. I also have a chest, but I'm normal up there. Just like a large B. 34 B.

And, I'm somewhat bigboned, so I'll never actually be skinny. So technically, that means I never was actually fat. I guess.
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

I've always been tiny. I'm only 5 feet tall and haven't grown since the 6th grade. lol Some would consider me petite. I'm not thin, but not fat...I'm average. The ladies in ym family have been cursed...with a big chest and big hips. I've got both....I wear a size 6-9...depending on the brand. I have very wide hips and a small torso. lol Like I said, I'm not big....I'm just cursed. ahah Anyways, who's with me on this one? Who else is "cursed????"
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
mrsedwardcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mrsedwardcullen »

I'm with you Dark! I'm 5'3 1/2" and weigh about 130. I'm a size 6-9 (again, depending on the brand). I don't consider myself fat but not thin either. I can't lose any large amounts of weight because my hip bones are already showing. But I will admit that I can tone up a bit :D
It just seems that no matter how hard I work out, my butt doesn't want to shrink!
"You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating."
— Edward
pixiealice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by pixiealice »

Growing up, I was Twiggy, skinny minney, toothpick. The boys called me "little ones"-they were cruel. My body caught up when I was a sophomore in HS, so when I graduated I was 5'10, taller than most of the boys. I weighed 120 pounds. I was skinny. Life caught up with me after I got pregnant for the 2nd time and I gained 70 pounds. I delivered at 210...who would've thunk? Now I am a very healthy 160--still 5'10, I haven't started to shrink yet, but I have curves where I never had em before. Junk in the trunk-oh yeah. Thighs too. I still would like to lose 15 pounds...but I think its a mental game in my head, because I don't need to, I think I'll feel better. I wear jeans 8 or 10, just depending on maker, and to think that one is considered plus sized at 12-14. Give me a break. They never even had 0's or 2's when I was a teen.
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

darkrider wrote:I've always been tiny. I'm only 5 feet tall and haven't grown since the 6th grade. lol Some would consider me petite. I'm not thin, but not fat...I'm average. The ladies in ym family have been cursed...with a big chest and big hips. I've got both....I wear a size 6-9...depending on the brand. I have very wide hips and a small torso. lol Like I said, I'm not big....I'm just cursed. ahah Anyways, who's with me on this one? Who else is "cursed????"
You're not cursed! Sounds like you have the coveted hourglass figure. If I had to choose between having a big butt or having big boobs, I'd pick the butt. I wouldn't want to look like I could tip over at any second. You on the otherhand, have the best of both worlds, you don't have to choose. You're evenly proportioned.
I have a nice butt, but I'd always hoped for a bigger bust, I don't like the way my shirts fit or don't fit for that matter. But again, I'd look funny with D's and although I'm small, I am proportioned to myself... I just want bigger proportions that's all!
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
JackyO
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by JackyO »

I used to always think that I was kinda on the big side, but it's just because I'm so damn tall! Ok, I'm 6'0 and I'm just about to turn 18!!! It's pure madness! But I'm really starting to lose some weight, and it's kinda scary because it's just come right off! Now, I really consider myself to be "pear-shaped'. Yeah, my chest is kinda on the small side, but I'm rather "bootylicious", so I'm cool with it. 8-)
Domo-kun loves you

Could the winter calm come twice?
Because your heart seems so cold tonight...