Why are you happy

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Why are you happy

Post by aussie-twigirl »

I'm happy cause it's the 1st of December, there's 25 days 'til Christmas, it's the first day of Summer, AND Eclipse is out on DVD!!! Yay! :D
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
ArtyLinz
Settled in Forks

Post by ArtyLinz »

Today I am happy because it's snowing so badly here, I've been sent home from work. And my little Corsa ploughed through all the snow, past all the big cars stranded and stuck, and got me home in one piece....!

I am extra happy then because I am going to spend the afternoon watching Twilight and New Moon again waiting for Eclipse to come out on Monday! 8-)
"It sounded like you were having Bella for lunch, and we came to see if you would share".

~ Alice Cullen, Twilight Ch. 16
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

ArtyLinz wrote:Today I am happy because it's snowing so badly here, I've been sent home from work. And my little Corsa ploughed through all the snow, past all the big cars stranded and stuck, and got me home in one piece....!

I am extra happy then because I am going to spend the afternoon watching Twilight and New Moon again waiting for Eclipse to come out on Monday! 8-)
Well, the new Audi A6 came out today--the 3.0 supercharged V6 comes with quattro all-wheel drive standard. Too bad that it's not for sale yet for an other couple of months(Audi is stockpiling the cars before sale), I can't afford one, and when avilable, will cost 38,000 Euros for the basic 2.0 TDI FWD or quattro versions. But it is a big and roomy car--it's about the same size as the Holden Commodore derived Vauxhall VXR8 for those of you from the UK or Austrailia who might be reading this, but with smaller, less poweriful engines (the Audi S6 should fix that when it comes out), and biased more towards luxury and economy than performance.

Now I have to wait at most a couple more weeks to see what the Audi R18 racing car might hold.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

I'm happy because in 2 weeks, I get to see my mom, sister, and neice for a whole month and I don't have to deal with the crazy crap that I have to deal with living where I am at the moment.
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
ArtyLinz
Settled in Forks

Post by ArtyLinz »

I am still happy because I'm still snowed in!

How long can I drag this out and stay off work I wonder??
"It sounded like you were having Bella for lunch, and we came to see if you would share".

~ Alice Cullen, Twilight Ch. 16
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

I am happy because I am not sick anymore and I talked to my moms.
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

I am happy because apparently I've lost 15 lbs...... or the scale lied to make me feel better. Either way, it made me grin a bit.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Within the next 3 days, the Audi R18 will be publically launched, unless some spy photos are leaked or Audi leaks some photos themselves. The will should be shown on Friday the 10th.

BTW, I talk about Audis a lot, maybe I'm an Audi-aholic, but it's quite a while before Christmas still, and I don't have much to talk about otherwise right now.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Because there's a bunch of British scientists trying to build a real life sonic screwdriver. No promises on how well it can fend off maurading Daleks, but it will be able to put up a lot of shelves on a late night!
:D
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

Because I have no more finals to give this quarter.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing