Why are you happy

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
The Real Emmett Cullen
Irritating Grizzlies
Location: In the garage with Rosalie... nudge, nudge, wink, wink

Re: Why are you happy

Post by The Real Emmett Cullen »

I'm just happy. It's a thing with me.
Why should the devil have all the good times?
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Would you mind spreading that happiness around some? I think I could use it!

I am happy though that we have NO MORE SNOW!!!!! Rain is better than snow. Hmmm....Maybe I should move to Forks :lol: Or go back to Cali!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

I'm very happy because the temp outside is the same as inside...Spring has finally arrived!!!!!!!!! :clap:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

I'm happy because tomorow is my birthday! :clap:

... I will be as old as Esme :heartbroke:

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

Person Esme? Or Vampire Esme? I have trouble believing there's someone hanging around older than me. I think openhome might be, but it isn't by much...

So I'm happy because...Mouth Off Show is my baby brother's weekly podcast. He's a big wig in the a cappella world. Last year I gave him the challenge to come up with an hour-long playlist that I could use in teaching my spin class. It had to be energetic, legitimate, make-you-move kind of music. It was a huge hit with his listeners and my class members. So I told him he had to make it an annual event. The 2011 playlist will debut this Sunday! This makes me very happy!! :clap: I was with my brother last week for his 30th birthday so he recorded me doing some of the identification tags. Anyway, you can download the MP3 file of the playlist for FREE! Gotta love free music. :clap: (The link above is to the 2010 playlist.)
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

I'm happy because I am completely, totally done with grading for this quarter!
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I'm happy because I planned a watching Boy Meets World party w/my friend. Like I need an excuse to watch the BEST SHOW EVER but it's nice just the same. Now I won't feel so obsessed by having an excuse!! I'm excited it's going to be fun.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

I am happy because we got a brand new fridge today for FREE! Yep, free. It's nice, bigger and better! The best thing? IT'S CLEAN :lol: So I don't have to scrub it for a good while!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Audi Le Mans driver Allan McNish answered a couple of my questions in a chat session he was a guest off at an Audi forum.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

I'm happy because it's the lilac season here and I fill my room with them.

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157