Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry
Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena
roo-roo91 wrote:I'm thinking of MY Edward.
[ quote]Isn't that James?
[/quote]indeed. X3[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
- Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob
- Posts: 18807
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:04 pm
- Location: Where I always have been. The other side.
I'm happy because I've been up all night worrying about my Dr.'s appointment this morning and when I went everything turned out to be just fine! Even lost 4 lbs LOL.
*I've been trying to go to sleep since 11:30pm last night.... it's now 10:34am......so tired*
) | Music.Addict- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
- Lusting for Blood
- Posts: 1349
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:32 pm
- Location: - - » Somewhere dazed in a Damon-like haze.
I'm happy because tomorrow's the first time I'm going on vacation withiut my family. Just me and friends! Woo- hoo!
- Banging Out Dents with Tyler
- Posts: 382
- Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 5:19 pm
I'm happy cuz I got back from the last airbender that of course, rocked. And then I played abit and practiced in Wendy (my guiter) and fell inlove with her. Now I'm lexing and listening to music (-midnight dance*) and waiting for my dad to stop working so i can watch with him the last avatar episode.
Nice for your guitar lesson Girlie-Wolf!
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
- Posts: 1996
- Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:46 am
- Location: Jacob's Arms <3
I'm happy because I'm almost done with my special song.[[:
- Teaching Eric Social Graces
- Posts: 211
- Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:34 pm
I'm happy because summer session is half over
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
- Wrestling With Emmett
- Posts: 2509
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:06 pm
I'm happy because I have wonderful children who are finally in bed now.
- Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away
- Posts: 2598
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:54 pm
- Location: Chatting with Esme and giving her parenting advice
Return to Flight to Phoenix
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests