What is your signature style

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: What is your signature style

Post by psugar »

I normally wear jeans, sweats, or my favorite skirt(with leggings of course we don't want anyone seeing my undies). With that I wear t-shirts, shirts, you get the picture. My friends say I have a bit of an emo style, i don't get it though, the only accesories I have other than earrings(biggest mistake of my life so far) are belts which I put on diagonally accross my shirt. I like sandals and I got a pair of converses and keds(that need to be washed). I have one casual dress I can wear to school. Now that it's almost Fall I need to get a pair of uggs or fuggs.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
kimiCullenx3
Settled in Forks

Post by kimiCullenx3 »

I usually wear jeans (mainly skinny) with a tee-shirt and hoodie.
I layer tank tops or lacy camis under my tee shirts too.
I also like sneakers and ballet flats [[: Yahh, I'm pretty simple.
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

lately all my shirts I buy have birds all over them. My friend told me im gonna be one of those old ladies sitting in the park feeding the birds every day when i'm old. lol.

What are your favorite stores?
Mine are aeropostale, charlotte russe, forever 21, pac sun, american eagle, and sometimes hot topic. i like hot topic's tshirts (especially the Edward one!!)
List, Gnat ♥
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

this is basically me
-jeans
-my converse
-an amazing shirt (usually band shirts)
-my peace necklace
-my hair is in a ponytail (usually)
-my i heart Twilight pin :lol:
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

When I'm not at work (where I'm stuck in business-casual type clothing), I'm all about jeans, be they skinny, wide-leg, boot cut, ripped up and faded, or what-have-you. I'm usually in a black shirt of some type, lots of layers, and I'm semi-obsessed with pinstripes and polka dots. I throw in graphic tees occassionally, but I usually go for plain, more fitted shirts. It's hard to find shirts that cover my ultra-long torso, though. (I'm 5'9")

I'm usually in ballet flats, combat boots, or Converse, but I have a closet full of shoes.

I like to refer to myself as a "reformed goth girl", haha. I still wear way too much eyeliner.

My hair is currently dark brown, though it usually is red. About shoulder length, and has a lot of choppy layers in the back, which flip out everywhere.... actually really similar to Alice's hair in the movie, minus the bangs.

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
Carmen
Settled in Forks

Post by Carmen »

I just bought my first pair of cowboy boots today. They're so cool and nobody wears them where I live. So once I start wearing them in public (tomorrow) I wonder how long it takes until other people start walking around in cowboy boots! ;)
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Pants, t-shirt, jacket, flip-flops. What I wear everyday pretty much.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

Alice would kill me, but I'm more of a comfort-type of dresser. As long as it's not too flashy, or too revealing, I'm fine with that.
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
Twilove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Twilove »

i like to change my style up one day ill be wearing a tank top with a polo over with with some holey jeans or something than the next than ill wear leggings with a skirt and some converse with a crazy t shirt than if im feeling girly ill just wear dark wash jeans or shorts with a cute top or a dress I love jewlery so i always have necklaces,braclets or earings on and i like to be creative with me makeup play up my eyes with crazy colors and lots of mascara i love shoes and have a lot but im a flip flop girl im always wearing them even when its cold outside and when im not im wearing converse or ballet flats my hair its always down i hate it up i blow dry it every morning and sometimes i curl it but thats about all i do with my hair so i dont think i have one set style but i like a lot of styles so thats kinda impossible for me but i would LOOOVE for Alice to take me shopping lol i love her taste in clothes

and my fave stores are Forever 21,Charlotte Russe,Hot Topic,and thats about it i dont really like all those preppy stores like Hollister or Areopostle
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

I really don't wear any other pants than jeans. Even my shorts are all jeans.
When my jeans get to short I cut them off to short size for summer.
And my shirts vary.
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~