What is your signature style

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Re: What is your signature style

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

I'm normally in jeans/skinny jeans with some sort of top. My styles girly/stylish/quirky. I tend to mix everything toghether to get my own style I hate following the crowd, and I LOVE Vintage. I usually just wear a pair of studs and I always have on perfume my favourites at the moment are D&G the one and angel.
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
eternitys_charm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by eternitys_charm »

my style is usually wear jeans (skinny jeans) with any black, purple, red, or blue top and converse, vans, or boots.
I hate pink! I looove purple and black, my closet is filled with those two colors.
I dont really wear jewlery, ocassionally i wear s necklace or a bracelet but not really. for earing i wear studs, but only on weekends.
perfume....hmm...i have a lot i usually wear a different one everyday.
Banner and avie made by me for my story.
Please Read it: http://twilightarchives.com/viewstory.p ... 40&index=1
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Does Top of the Clean Clothes Pile count as a style? People probably often think of me as a hobo or just completely crazy, especially since most of my clothes are bright colored and generic to start with.

I'm really an oddball style; sort of East coast surf bum meets '80s Seattle grunge. Ever see Freaks and Geeks? That's me and my friends.
Last edited by Lacuna Scion on Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
lovvetwilight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by lovvetwilight »

Hmmm I switch it up a lot. I am ALWAYS wearing jeans (all types..I have mostly skinny and straight leg, though) or Hard Tails, and I really like cute tops and grungy t-shirts. I always wear the same silver watch and ring. I always wear black mascara and either black or sparkly gray eyeliner. When I put on perfume (which isn't every day), I wear Clinique Happy.

So yeah, nothing particularly...particular XD
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4356617/1/Bad_Girl_Bella << please press

Team Edward Team Ian
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Hm...
Well, I'm ususally wearing some light colors. Like pink, light blue, yellow, orange, anything bright. I have strayed a bit away from that since the Twilight movie (I wear more black and purple now), but I still wear LOTS of pinks. Then, I usually wear flared jeans. I can't STAND skinny jeans. My feet feel like they are trapped. :lol: Then, for shoes, I'm always wearing flip flops. I hate tennis shoes and can't stand anything that supports the arch in my foot, which can't be all that good. :lol:
i sound like someone who should be living somewhere warm like California instead of somewhere cold like Utah. :roll:
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

Omgawd. I was totally about to put "Short, sweet and to the point" because I thought you were talking about forum siggies XDD. You know you spend too much time on forums when... :roll:

Anyway, I'm always in some sort of sweat/pajama pants and a t-shirt. I seriously won't wear anything other than a [real] t-shirt or a hoodie and I won't wear jeans or shoes unless I have to. Socks FTW! = D

I like my hair up and out of the way when it's too long but I usually leave it down when it's shorter. I have to keep it up regardless now though because I just botched my bangs and it's less conspicuous if I have my hair up. I'm in mourning for my bangs...

And the worst part is that I have to wait at least two more weeks before I can go to a hair salon and get my hair cut. I want it cut now! But I'll be damned if I go in looking like a fool XD.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA »

What i usually wear in summer:

Knee-High Blue wash skinny jeans.
A statement tee or a zebra or cherry print singlet top.
My red polka-dot shoes awesome!!(they cost 10 dollars from rivers they are the best thing i have ever bought!)
Or i wear a dress with lady bugs on it.

What i usually wear in winter:

Black-wash skinny jeans.
A statement tee or a long-sleeved v-neck top.
My super awesome purple hi-top converse shoes.
A light-grey cardigan.

LOL..I have a pretty basic outfit range.
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!
Rain.........Depressing. :D
Avatar and Signature made by me.
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

I'm always in jeans (unless I'm at a dance :D )
And I wear green all the time, cos practically no other colours go with my hair (coppery red)

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

What I'm wearing right now: light purple clingy camisole, no lace and it's tunic length, with a pair of flaired jeans. a catholic saints bracelet, a black and a white rubber bracelet, 2 gages in each ear, a cartiledge stud, a nose ring, tongue ring, and belly ring, no shoes.

what i usually wear...same jewelry. light really pale blue jeans, a piano belt with jolly-roger buckle. tattered chucks or combat boots, a red beater underneath a black beater with a red plaid jolly-roger. a necklace i made out of a bike-chain and a million paper clips, a hematite ring. hair in a pony-tail.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

I get so mad. Everyone copies me. So If I try to have my own signature style people just steal it. Like I went and bought shutter shades and people come to school the next day with shutter shades... Then everyone liked Rob Pattz and then I changed Teams and went to Taylor. (eww not that kind of team haha) and Then everyone switched to Taylor...
Now I said I was going to buy converse and now they sy they are going to buy converse! :x
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~