What is your signature style

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: What is your signature style

Post by SethisMine »

I am usually always wearing jeans. They're the perfect pants. And shirts tend to vary, from really nice to lazy. I don't really care what I wear. I usually have some black on, my friends like to make fun of me for that, but I just like the color. I love jewelry! Especially unique things that you don't see very often. I don't wear much makeup. and I usually have my hair down.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
AustinVampireCoven
Wandering Through Town

Post by AustinVampireCoven »

I always where jeans and i love dark jeans
Flip Flops or slip on tiny heels
I wear a lot of cute shirts. Stylish, not really girly girl and a bit leaning to the tom boy ish side but not too much. So thats basically me..... i always have my hair down (at least most of the time) and i like to straighten my hair. I don't really wear any make up at all and usually a bracelet or necklace with my earrings.
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

Jeans and a hoodie.
That is me everyday...
Except today... Oh well...
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
emmettsbiggestfan
Learning to Love Green

Post by emmettsbiggestfan »

I wear my favorite Converse, skinny jeans, and Mickey Mouse t-shirts a lot. I love Disney stuff, and if you ask one of my friends what I wear on a typical day, that's what they would say. Yup... :P
Proud Hand Laborer in EDC, Inc.
Private Vanessa Frost in Jasper's Confederate Army
Ianua
Wandering Through Town

Post by Ianua »

Brown converse, jeans, and usually a bright t-shirt over a longsleeve top. At the moment, usually covered by a bright hoodie, a big brown coat that makes me look a bit like a bag lady, one of many scarves and a beret of some desription. Jewlery...I love but don't wear much because I don't like to be too dressed up...hence usually look scruffy. Wear 2 rings all the time, an intricate silver and black onyx one on one hand, and a plain silver engagement ring on my other, plus a very tatty watch, and a pair of silver studs shaped like sparrows.

I guess wearing the whole t-shirt over long sleeves, berets, and lots of green is my signiature thing. I think someone i really liked told me that green went really well with red hair, hence I look like a leprechaun. I have a lot of dresses that i love (and not a single green one!), but i feel silly wearing them out.
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Thongs (:roll: flip flops..) Shorts or jeans and basic t-shirts or girly type bold colour shirts. Nothing fancy or fashionable - I don't ususally wear the latest "fashion"
Pretty much just throw on first things my hands touch - shorts are usually shorty (but not overly) and tops are fitted (not loose and not revealing) and simple.
Dresses are all one colour bold colours. Don't go over the top and now the only jewelery I wera is simple studs and my locket I got for Christmas.
Simple and me.
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

My signature style: It ranges sometimes it will be a band tee with dark skinny jeans with converse or keds(I wear keds with almost everything) but also in that same week I will wear a skirt with leggings and floral top with silver sandals. But that's fall since it's the middle of winter I wear jeans and sweats alot(It can get pretty cold with wind chill, but some girls still wear mini skirts for some reason) Right now it's whatever I can find that fits since I haven't been shopping since Fall, but I'm going today with my neighbors so yeah).
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

dress and the colors black red and purple!!!
and the perfume Angel or ralph lauren...
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I'm quite casual, but I like dressing up sometimes. I have some cool dresses, because me and my sister can share, so we get ones that we can both wear. My whole family basically shares clothes :lol: I wear my brother's t-shirts for lounging round.
I wear skinny jeans and t-shirts most of the time, like right now I'm wearing dark skinny jeans and a light green and white stripy vest top.
I don't wear much jewellry, just earrings.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
talirhee
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by talirhee »

I don't really have one? My tastes change quite a bit, but not to what the fashion is.
Right now I'm wearing fairly tight fitted brown cord jeans and a huge white t-shirt. It's got the sleeves rolled up and I have an elastic band pulling it in on the hips. Then I have kind of like cowboy boots over the top. I love them. =)
But then I wear a lot of pretty dresses. They are for sure my weakess.
And then I wear a ton of band shirts.
Basically everything I wear, I wear with a hoodie. (I have a fair few).

As for jewelery, I always wear earrings, necklace (with Mary on it), a ring, and a bracelet. The bracelet changes from day to day depending on my mood. Mostly those rubber ones advertising stuff, or ones made out of crystal parts.

So as you can see, my style isn't really consistant.