Just Vent!

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ihadanEdwardRush
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Just Vent!

Post by ihadanEdwardRush »

yanjan3 wrote: I was exposed to a particular accent (fairly native in the Philippines) for 6-8 months...
I talked all weird a little more than half-a-year... The accent was gone by then, it was their expressions that were a little hard to get rid of.
yanjan3 what's with their expressions that you had hard time to get rid off.

I wasn't able to go out today with a friend cos she got something to do and so i have to go back to my work and start all over again. *sigh*
Banner by the fabulous MISTY!!! (yeah she rules!)
A proud part of the Gen Y Lexily! <3 my lexlings
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

Don't you hate it when the perfume you just sprayed on yourself ends up smelling like crap?
Ugh.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

MY IPOD AND ITUNES ARE INFURIATING! :x
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I was downstairs reading (The Host, hehe) and my mom came in and turned the light off on me. I said "What'd you do that for? Turn the light back on," and she said "Okay, mother." And I'm like w-t-f. And then she just went back into her room and left me in the dark.

Who does that? Seriously.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA »

I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA wrote:Okay...Let's start..

I had a crap day!Reasons behind this:

1) Well my alarm didn't go off so i got up late and had to rush everything and din't get around to having breakfast which made me.
2)Starving for the whole morning.
3)I fell down the stairs which
4)Stuffed my knee.
5)And caused me to totally forget about my bag with my P.E clothes in it so that's gone and that caused me to.
6)Have to do P.E in my 5cm heeled shoes (I am not joking i actually measured them) :lol: Which therefore
7)Stuffed my ankles and made my feet ache.
8)I had science with my annoying teacher.
9) I had to sit through a double period of wood work in a classroom with no air conditioner doing boring safety tests.
10)I catch the bus with my feet aching becuase guess what we were doing for practical P.E? Sprinting.And my teacher made me sprint in my high heeled school shoes and a skirt (It was really windy)
11)I get of the bus with no air conditioning.(It was a really hot day) And start texting dad to tell him to come pick me up because my feet are too sore to walk home.
12) He dosen't reply to any texts so i start to text my friend Madi to see if she will respond becuase she always has her phone on her and always replies.
13)Madi dosen't reply.
14)I say 'stuff it' i will walk home then !
15)Hurt my feet walking home.
16) Finally get home and discover that none of my text messages were actually sent and no notification was recieved saying 'this text cannot be sent'.
17)Really annoyed!!
18) Well i was meant to go to gymnastics training but.........my feet ache too much so i can't go.
19) Super dooper annoyed!
20)My hands are now freakin sore from typing this.

Okay,sorry for the long post but i had a really bad day so you know.No one will probably read it but anyways.
PM me peoples.
Byebye END OF RANT!!!!

Hahahahhaha.That's me.And Guess what i did today at gymnastics.
I stuffed my ankle.Literally,i don't know what to call what i did to it.So now i am stuffed as anything and i have Peer Support tomorrow!!Arghhhh....At the most inconventient of times!
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!
Rain.........Depressing. :D
Avatar and Signature made by me.
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

"Do you want me to stay, Do you want me to go?, if you knew what I know."
Seriously, Automatic Eyes is making me cry. Im not sure if its because of my very strong doubts, my very strong will power (at this moment) that absolutely sucks or just because life is awful.

edit
Its weird how music makes me feel. Like All Time Low, will always make me feel remarkably better & make me dance around my room. Right now, anything else, will depress the life out of me. Especially Mayday Parade, The Academy Is... or The Cab - all bands I love but they can seriously depress me. like now.

& I think I may have just pissed someone off & that, in a weird way adds so much more to what Im feeling. A pro/con type thing. They would find this a con, I find it a pro in disguise. Tonight will be interesting.
FrighteninLilMonster
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by FrighteninLilMonster »

Ugh. Rant:

My stereo is seriously bust. It takes about ten minutes to recognise that YES, I HAVE loaded a CD inside, and then a further 20 for it to actually PLAY the thing. I hate sitting in silence.

I hate college. Even the bricks holding the place up make me want to scream. I hate having to wait in the cold for stupid buses that are ALWAYS late and then take a 15 minute walk to get there. I hate walking in and knowing I'll be stuck in there for HOURS that always seem like days when I could think of a million other things that would be a more productive way of spending my time. I hate that even when I can FINALLY go home (after the stupid cold and rainy 15 minute walk and trafficy bus ride) I have to go back the next freaking day.
My sociology teacher sucks. I would happily sell my soul to the devil to never have to see her again. She spends the first half of the lesson lecturing me for not having the right text book (after spending the first half of the TERM lecturing me to get one) and the next half blabbering on about politicians she can't even remember the names of. She has a really annoying hair cut, and her voice makes nails-on-a-blackboard sound appealing. I hate the stupid subject.
I hate having to learn English Language. I wish I'd just picked Literature, but I chose both. Now I have to learn the terms of a bunch of things no one cares less about. And she makes us draw them on a big piece of paper like we're ten years old, and stand at the front of the room to read it out. Why patronise people so much? THe class doesn't want us to read it out; I HATE reading out loud; and you're only going to stick it on the wall anyway for people to READ THEMSELVES. Thank you VERY much for that five minute presentation torture. Much appreciated.
The other teacher I have spends an hour and a half of my week trying to convince our General Studies (ie: random news articles he photocopies and 'discusses') class that our parents are alcoholics/drunk drivers/animal abusers. Seriously, whatever goes on inside his head should be submitted to psychologists for scientific research into the criminally insane.

My family are driving me insane. My Dad is a total douche who hasn't spoken to my brother in months over a stupid argument, and eats like a pig. Every mealtime is hell on earth. My Mom alternates between telling me how he annoys her and acting like a perfectly married couple with him. Even my extended family drive me nuts.

Valentines Day is approaching and boy am I feeling it. The one year I HAD a boyfriend for it, he didn't want to go out because he wanted to go skateboarding with his friends and he was still mad that his ex dumped him on Valentines Day a few years back. This year I have no one, and so seeing pretty pink hearts everywhere is starting to depress me; plus, I can't stop thinking about a guy that I used to know and ADORE, but never got anywhere with. He's totally changed now (I found him on myspace) and so have I, but I can't manage to get him out of my head. It's driving me crazy.

My best friend managed to spend his wages so fast that he's skint for the next two weeks, so we can't even get out and get away from everything doing my head in.
I went back to school yesterday for the first time in a while, and I totally miss it. It made me realise how much I hate college, and how much easier and more fun school was. I wish someone would invent a time machine; or that I could have stayed on there for two years instead of going to college.

The most fun part of my day so far has been cyber-venting. Phew. I seriously apologise to anyone who has been brave enough to read through that!
'Out of nowhere, she was perched on Jasper's back, her lips at his neck.
Jasper chuckled, shaking his head.
"You truly are one frightening little monster."'
~APPC~
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

^^ I read that. Hope things get better. :cry:

I had another bad day today.

My friend is still not talking to me, so I had no one to walk to the bus stop with. There is ice and snow still
on the ground, and I nearly fell - I managed to catch myself, but in the process I scraped my hand. The bus was late, so we all had to stand there in the cold for ages, then the bus got stuck in traffic and I missed half of first lesson. This meant I had no idea what was going on because the stupid teacher didn't explain - even when I asked - and she made me sit at the back because everyone else was sitting in pairs. She acted like it was my fault the bus got stuck in traffic. Whenever you ask her a question she either doesn't answer it - pretending to misunderstand, or she makes you feel stupid by making the whole class stop and listen while she answers my question. *grr*

2 of my friends are avoiding me, One of them I think is my fault (I can't be sure because he won't tell me), but the other is always hanging around with her boyfriend. I have other friends, but those two aren't speaking to me. Valentines day doesn't usually bother me, but this year it seems like everyone else has a girlfriend/boyfriend and red hearts are literally everywhere. No, I am not going to have fun on valentines day, so stop advertising valentines day on tv all the time.

I am really tired (my fault) and I have a headache. Thank god for the lex, I am so glad to be home. However, because of the timezones, hardly anyone is online.

Glad I got that off my chest.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
FrighteninLilMonster
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by FrighteninLilMonster »

-Jasper:
Thanks. They kind of have to, right? At least half term is soon...

Did you find out why your friend isn't talking to you yet? You didn't really know why a couple of pages ago, right? Is that the same friend that won't tell you why he's not talking to you? Or is that just me being a bit confused?
Tell me about it; I wish the stupid snow would either come down properly or get lost altogether. Your teacher sounds like mine, she does exactly the same things; are they trained to make you feel like an idiot or treat you like one? Why can't they get new hobbies and stop torturing us?? Hope the rest of your lessons were slightly better, and that you managed to get the bus home okay...
Is your other friend ignoring you or just busy with her boyfriend? That sucks, I hope it gets better :(
I wish we could start anti-Valentines petitions. I am so sick to the back teeth of seeing it EVERYWHERE I look. Card shops are brick-and-mortar nightmares. Hate, hate, hate it. Designed to make single people feel insignificant, surely.
I'm online too, I thought I was the only one, why can't the world be on the same timezone :( feel free to PM me if you need someone to rant to!
'Out of nowhere, she was perched on Jasper's back, her lips at his neck.
Jasper chuckled, shaking his head.
"You truly are one frightening little monster."'
~APPC~
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Thanks FLM - Join the rant club. :D
Yeah, I can't wait for half term. I'm going to visit some family, so I'll be off the lex for a few days, but at least it will be a break. The week goes so quickly on half terms.
It's the same friend - I didn't really get anywhere, he does talk to me, but doesn't hang around with me anymore and he is acting really strange which is really weird because we are/were best friends for years.
Also, it's snowing right now. Just when we all thought it had stopped. :roll:
My other friend is just with her boyfriend all the time, she's not ignoring me or anything, just always with him or talking about him. We should definitely start an anti-valentines petition - I'm sure loads of people would join. Isn't valentines day on the weekend? I suppose that makes it better because I don't have to watch everyone having fun (I'm sounding mean now)
Teachers seem to hate their jobs, they are always saying things like 'Sometimes I wonder why I bother helping you' - because you are getting paid, even though you are rubbish at your job. They need new hobbies.
Sorry about your teachers too, I wonder what goes on in their minds? I know what you mean about reading out loud.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy