Just Vent!

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Re: Just Vent!

Post by missp »

Okay...vent I will do! I have this friend who I am REALLY preturbed with right now. I had to put my little 13 year old Pomeranian down last Saturday because she was quickly losing her battle with cancer. It was one of the hardest things I have ever had to face. It ranks right up there with my best friend dying of breast cancer and my grandparents passing away. Bridget was my child...I can't have any of my own, so I poored all my love into her. This particular friend knows all of this. Well, she has called me ONCE this week to check on me. Now, I am not trying to be ALL ABOUT ME or anything, but....GEEZ...when her husband died 2 years ago, I took a whole week off from work and went to stay with her during the funeral and everything. When I came home, I called her every day for at least a month to check on her. I'm not saying that my dog's life compared to her husband's life, but in my life right now...Bridget was life. This has been a long horrible week for me. Every one of my other friends and family have called me daily to make sure I am okay. I am getting madder as I type, so I'd better end the vent.
AM I BEING A WITCH? :?:
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

Arghhhh.... I have a problem... :(
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

@ Missp - Oh, I'm so sorry for you! I know how hard it is to put down an animal you love. We had to do that with a dog that I knew since I was a baby and it's such a hard thing to go through Animals mean as much to me as people do. I think your friend could be a little more sympathetic about the whole thing. Maybe she doesn't fully understand that this dog was your child, but the least she could do is be a bit more supportive. Besides, you've done a lot for her in her time of mourning and just because you're morning for an animal doesn't make any difference. I hope things work out for you. You did the right thing to ease Bridget and prevent her from suffering. =3

------
Okay, now for what I was going to vent about. I'd just like to get it off my chest that I find it infuriatingly stupid when people think your a geek and don't know how to have fun just because you think drinking is stupid. So getting so drunk that you'll likely kill yourself is fun? Oh, and not to mention all the other consequences of being a drunk idiot. That's like saying you don't know how to have a good time because you aren't drinking radioactive waste and smoking black tar. There's so many things I'd like to say about this but it wouldn't be polite....
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
missp
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Carrisa wrote:@ Missp - Oh, I'm so sorry for you! I know how hard it is to put down an animal you love. We had to do that with a dog that I knew since I was a baby and it's such a hard thing to go through Animals mean as much to me as people do. I think your friend could be a little more sympathetic about the whole thing. Maybe she doesn't fully understand that this dog was your child, but the least she could do is be a bit more supportive. Besides, you've done a lot for her in her time of mourning and just because you're morning for an animal doesn't make any difference. I hope things work out for you. You did the right thing to ease Bridget and prevent her from suffering. =3

------
Okay, now for what I was going to vent about. I'd just like to get it off my chest that I find it infuriatingly stupid when people think your a geek and don't know how to have fun just because you think drinking is stupid. So getting so drunk that you'll likely kill yourself is fun? Oh, and not to mention all the other consequences of being a drunk idiot. That's like saying you don't know how to have a good time because you aren't drinking radioactive waste and smoking black tar. There's so many things I'd like to say about this but it wouldn't be polite....
Carrisa: It is really sad that some people think you have to be drunk or stoned out of your mind to have a good time. Personally, I like to actually have memory of the things that I do for fun! :)
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

missp wrote:Carrisa: It is really sad that some people think you have to be drunk or stoned out of your mind to have a good time. Personally, I like to actually have memory of the things that I do for fun! :)
So true! But I guess there's no helping people and what they believe. They just better not bother me with it because I'll tell them flat out that I actually care not to intoxicate myself. :lol:
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
missp

Post by missp »

Carissa-- Good for you! Be who you are REGARDLESS! :D
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

WHAT USE DOES A What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? 11 YEAR OLD HAVE FOR A What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? LAPTOP?
HUH? PLEASE TELL ME, BECAUSE I THINK IT'S What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? STUPID.

SHE'S GOT A BETTER What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? LAPTOP THAN ME, AND I'M GOING AWAY TO GO TO SCHOOL IN LESS THAN THREE WEEKS. THIS IS What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? shoot. I WAITED UNTIL MY 15TH BIRTHDAY, AND SHE GETS ONE A MONTH AFTER HER 11TH BIRTHDAY. I WAS HARDLY ALLOWED TO USE THE FAMILY COMPUTER WHEN I WAS 11. SHE'S SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? SPOILED. SHE HAS NO USE FOR HER What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? CELL PHONE SHE GOT WHEN SHE WAS 10, AND SHE HAS A BRAND NEW SHINY LAPTOP WITH UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESS WHEN SHE TURNS 11. WHAT THE What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? IS SHE GOING TO USE IT FOR????

YOU KNOW, I DON'T EVEN NEED A LAPTOP. WHY DON'T THEY JUST GIVE MY PIECE OF shoot TO MY 5 YEAR OLD SISTER. I MEAN REALLY, WHAT DOES A JUNIOR AT A HIGH-PACED BOARDING SCHOOL NEED A COMPUTER FOR? REALLY, 6TH GRADERS IN PUBLIC SCHOOL ARE SO MUCH MORE NEEDY.

I DON'T WANT TO BE AROUND ANY OF THESE IMBECILES IN MY HOUSE, BUT I REEEEEEALLLLLY FEEL THE NEED TO GO TO CHURCH THIS MORNING.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
alicecullenrox33
Settled in Forks

Post by alicecullenrox33 »

Hi! im writing a magzine and i need imbarasing moment so pm them to me if u have some plz. i wont say who u r. plz dont even tell me. im not publishing this, so plz dont expect urself to end up in teen mag or somthing. im just doing it for my friends. Thanks
Alice Cullen foreva
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

I have a party tonight and I look awful!
Seriously bad! ARGHHHHH! :x

xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

I hate my life right now... and probably my parents too for doing this to me...

I need to shout it out... Arghhhhh! I hate this place! I hate working here!
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ