Just Vent!

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Just Vent!

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Jenna ~ Long story short, they don't wanna be anymore.
*Sigh*
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

:( I'm sorry Derek! *hugs*
I've been in that position before, it's the worst feeling ever! But after that I was able to find some amazing friends who've stuck by my side through the rest of middle school and high school. I know it won't help now much, but there are other people out there who are your friend and want to be your friend. It'll just take some time.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

^^Yeah, I've found some really good friends. *Hugs back*
The best friend apologized. I accepted, we're friends again...I don't expect it to last long. We're in different groups of friends and don't really hang out anymore. I'm not particularly upset by that.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Ahhh a vent thread, I like this! Okay my vent(s):

I have this HORRIFIC toothache. What really sucks about this is that I have NO money to go to the dentist to get it removed. Another bad thing is that I know it needs to be surgically taken out, as it is below the gum line :( I can't eat chocolate as the sugar in it aggrivates it to no end!

My mother is REALLY upsetting me. She lives in a nother state with my sister and neice. She has OVER 100 pictures of my neice on her FB page, yet not a single one of my daughter. I told her she could take ones off of my FB page and put it on hers. Has she? NO. This bothers me a lot. She goes on and on about my neice, but usually only says one or two things about my daughter when we talk. I am not jealous of my neice, just upset and hurt that my mom doesn't seem to acknowledge her other grandaughter.

I hate that I have been out of work for 1 1/2 years now. This economy SUCKS! I need a job.

Happy vent: Eclispe is only 4 months away and Remember Me is less than a month away! :)

and my name is jennifer :)
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

Falling in love sucks! :(
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Girls from the HH are having a party on twitter....... I don't want to join twitter I'm already addicted enough to the computer as it is....twitter will make it worse......
I'm feeling down....I really don't want to join twitter..but I feel like missing a lot.... :cry:

my hand are itching to join up on twitter.............
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Parents that don't keep their kids clean piss me off.

marielle, JOIN! it's cool (but yeah addicting lol!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

I don't even know if it's worth it.
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

I hope no one minds this double-post, but venting is in serious need for me right now.
A local girl, Chelsea King, went missing on Thursday. They found her body today. :cry:
I never even knew her, but all of the news coverage has been about her all the time, so I feel like I did. She's my age, a senior in high school, on the cross country team at her high school like my little brother is, and seeing her parents on the TV so distraught over losing their daughter makes me sick and depressed.
The worst, very worst part is, the man who killed her is a convicted rapist of a 13-year-old girl. He was let out of jail early against a court psychologist's recommendation. He also attacked another girl around the same area that Chelsea disappeared, but she was trained in martial arts and was able to get away. She filed the report, but it was left unnoticed until this happened. AND there's been another girl in the same area missing for a year now that they believe this man (or monster as he should more adequetely be called) is involved with it, and she may also be dead. TWO INNOCENT GIRLS DEAD BECAUSE THIS MONSTER WAS LET OUR EARLY!!! HOW CAN WE STAND THIS "JUSTICE" SYSTEM???!!!
They were someone's daughters, someone's best friend, they had hopes and dreams and fears just like all teenage girls do. But now, they won't get to go to prom or college or get married and have kids. Because of that monster. I just feel sick. I'm somewhat over my anger now, but this nausea won't leave me knowing what he did to those girls.
And it doesn't help that this Friday is the 9th anniversary of a shooting that happened at my school. I listened to teachers who were there talk about it today, as part of a Peace Week we have at my school every year since then to try and stop this. I just can't understand all of this horror.
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Saturday I'll be going "out" for the first time since I had my pup, and it's a union thing with dinner.
I've really been looking forward to it, but today I found out that one of my dear friends are not coming. He's going on a cruise, and I don't blame him! But I really wanted to spend some time with him, I mean, there's a reason I count him as my friend. I guess I'll have a fun enough, but *sigh* I'm just disappointed I guess....
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK