Your strangest crush

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: Your strangest crush

Post by Elizabeth »

Heartbeat: I used to think crushes on cartoons were weird, but tons of people have them! Something about Prince Eric, girls bring him up all the time! I can't blame them, I mean, he is a person, although ficitional, but he's cute! I don't think any of your crushes are real strange, your Swedish camp counselor probably looked younger than his age, but I've always said that us girls like foreign guys, the age isn't even a thought when he's got a cool accent! I'm too busy drooling to think!
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Ok, my strange crush on David Bowie has reapperaed. Stupid labarynth... Its hard for me to think he's in his 60's. Whoa... that means he was born in the 40s... whoa
wow... he's wearing tight pants... whoa. And the helping hands are scary.
List, Gnat ♥
mrsedwardcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mrsedwardcullen »

simple_love♫ wrote:when I was about 4 years old, I had a thing for Dodger from Oliver and Company...he's a dog!!!that's probably the strangest crush I ever had :lol:
I LOVED Dodger! Maybe not in a crush/ marry him sort of way but I thought that he was so cool cause he was so independant and brave. Aww, brings back memories!
"You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating."
— Edward
Starlight_juice
Settled in Forks

Post by Starlight_juice »

I had a crush on Santa Claus when I was very young and stupid. But, my taste has improved since then!
"Love heals all wounds, not just time alone."
Ms.BelleFlanders

Post by Ms.BelleFlanders »

Starlight_juice wrote:I had a crush on Santa Claus when I was very young and stupid. But, my taste has improved since then!
LOL :lol:

Your quote just made me crack!!! :lol: :D :mrgreen:

My strangest crush???
Josh Saviano from The wonder years
K-Dawg

Post by K-Dawg »

John Smith from the Disney movie Pocahontas.

When I was like 5 :oops: :lol:
Why didn't I just walk away?
Oh Right, Because i'm an idiot!
Calicoxx
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Calicoxx »

bittenbyEdwardCullen wrote:I used to have a crush on Evra Von, the snakeboy from The Saga of Darren Shan. I think I was around 12 or 13.
You wanna talk about an excellent vampire story (No offense to Twilight and it being awesome, but this is true vampirism at it's best, in my opinion) this one will do it for anyone. It's full of the horror, loss, and terror that is associated best with vampires.

Personally, I can't think of any strange crushes I've had beside EVA from Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater/Subsistence. She is foxy.
Peace, love, always and forever.
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

K-Dawg wrote:John Smith from the Disney movie Pocahontas.

If you were five... and the movie came out in... ok, I dunno, but I'm feeling a little old! I must've been close to 10. I don't like blonds, but Mel Gibson has a nice John Smith voice! lol! Ok, I looked it up on imdb, what can I say? It was bothering me. I was right, it came out in '95, I had just turned 11. I didn't know Christian Bale had a part in the movie! I didn't think Kocoum was that bad looking. Anyone else think Kocoum reminds you of and older Jacob Black?
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
K-Dawg

Post by K-Dawg »

O
Elizabeth wrote:

If you were five... and the movie came out in... ok, I dunno, but I'm feeling a little old! I must've been close to 10. I don't like blonds, but Mel Gibson has a nice John Smith voice! lol! Ok, I looked it up on imdb, what can I say? It was bothering me. I was right, it came out in '95, I had just turned 11. I didn't know Christian Bale had a part in the movie! I didn't think Kocoum was that bad looking. Anyone else think Kocoum reminds you of and older Jacob Black?
I had no idea Christian Bale had a part in it!!! You learn something new every day. Kocoum, now that you mention it, does kinda remind me of Jacob.. Or one of the Wolf boys, :D
Why didn't I just walk away?
Oh Right, Because i'm an idiot!
x_mystical_dreams
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by x_mystical_dreams »

K-Dawg wrote:O
Elizabeth wrote:

I had no idea Christian Bale had a part in it!!! You learn something new every day. Kocoum, now that you mention it, does kinda remind me of Jacob.. Or one of the Wolf boys, :D
Haha I just felt I had to comment on this because Christian Bale ! Phwoarrrr! I went to see Batman so many times because of him (and Heath)

&& I can see Jacob Black in Kocoum too, he looks quite like the Actor whos playing Sam Uley in the movie :D or at least I thought so...

Hmmm anyways, my embarassing crush
Yet another cartoon character :) Anyone remember pokemon? Well I thought Ash from Pokemon was rather fine
I once saw a guy in town who looked EXACTLY like him, but in human form :)
Me && my friend always used to go to town at four on Saturdays to see if we could see him again but we never did :(
maybe someday I'll come around and tell you
all the things that I never said
with the courage that I never found

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ef=profile